"Forward-thinking, growing, expanding."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application form followed by an online video interview, critical..."
"There's a friendly culture within teams. Partners are generally easy to approach..."
"The firm offers trainees the opportunity to participate in a mentoring scheme where..."
"This varies very much from team to team. The solicitors and partners in my current..."
"The office is relatively nice and the location is good. It would be nice to have..."
"The firm is understanding on the whole. More emphasis is placed on making sure you..."
"The pay is good although somewhat on the lower end of the spectrum compared to competitor..."
"Free breakfasts are great!"
"The application process involved an online application form, telephone interview,..."
"Why Kennedys? Why do you think you would be a good fit for Kennedys? Where do you..."
"The staff are always receiving prompts to cut down on wasting paper, and our water..."
"I have never witnessed any form of discrimination against any type of person in my..."
"The work I am assigned is good quality and I am given a high level of responsibility...."
"There are pro bono opportunities available if you seek them out, but it feels like..."
"The working environment is very enjoyable."
"Low pay and not having many impressive perks."
"The firm's reputation in the insurance sector made them attractive to me."
"The trainee rates have always been good year on year. Let's hope it's the same this..."
"We could all see the queen from the window when she visited Lloyds last year!"
"Distinctive, approachable, straightforward and supportive!"
"Kennedys have a legal apprentice scheme for people straight out of school."
"Increase our salary to match other firms."