"A sociable and forward-thinking firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"It is already apparent that everyone at the interview is smart and works hard; the..."
"The team is very friendly and welcoming. There is more of a relaxed culture and all..."
"We regularly have lunchtime seminars on various non-legal skills. Most recently this..."
"In all of the seats I have completed, the feedback provided is nearly always positive..."
"The London office is in the City. It's well managed and kept in good working order...."
"I am currently doing long hours, but related to one case that is shortly going to..."
"The pay is quite good, though it could be a little better and there are no bonuses..."
"The firm offers a fairly standard package of gym subsidy, private medical insurance,..."
"It was a five stage process involving an application, verbal reasoning tests, assessment..."
"Several questions asked were specific to Kennedys as a firm, and my strengths and..."
"The firm is very committed to paperless working and green initiatives."
"Most of the fee earners in my team are women, so I don't think are any problems here..."
"I'm in my second seat in the travel team and mainly deal with low-value holiday sickness..."
"I've not come across any opportunities."
"Very friendly and approachable colleagues at all levels when considering the size..."
"Supervision and workloads can vary depending on who is your supervisor and which..."
"The international and ever-expanding footprint. Its renowned expertise in insurance..."
"The retention rates at Kennedys are consistently high."
"There are great views from the top floor balcony!"
"Insurance and litigation focused."
"The firm has a diversity and equality policy."
"Trainees in regional offices should get as much involvement and recognition as those..."