"Distinctive, approachable, straightforward and supportive!"
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"When applying for the regional offices, there is an assessment day and then a final..."
"The culture as a whole is friendly, with some teams being more so than others. Hours..."
"I have found that most training occurs on the job, but there is formal training at..."
"The firm have an 'open-door' policy; we have an open-plan office where I sit with..."
"Regional offices could be better but London is great."
"Trainees are not allowed to work from home unless it's an exceptional circumstance...."
"As a trainee you do not get a bonus, however, I am aware that there is a voluntary..."
"Gym subsidy of up to £250, a cycle to work scheme and a season ticket loan. We also..."
"The application process involved an online application form, telephone interview,..."
"I had to discuss recent events that will impact the firm and show why this was."
"All offices promote recycling and have facilities to help with this. Some offices..."
"While Kennedys doesn't do much to actively promote diversity, it is very clear that..."
"Very varied and a good number of tasks with a decent level of responsibility."
"I have not completed any pro bono projects at this firm so far."
"Kennedys is a welcoming and friendly place to work. I've had the benefit of some..."
"It can be difficult for changes requested by more junior employees to filter up to..."
"The firm's reputation in the insurance sector made them attractive to me."
"I think the retention rate is good, nearly 90% I believe."
"There are great views from the top floor balcony!"
"Aspirational, client-driven, growing."
"The firm has a diversity and equality policy."
"Increase the availability, length and scope of international secondments as there..."