"Ambitious and innovative!"
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"When applying for the regional offices, there is an assessment day and then a final..."
"It is relaxed in the office and after hours. There is a relatively flat hierarchy..."
"There are good online systems that help with our training on firm software etc."
"Every trainee has a supervisor and you have mid- and end-of-seat reviews. However,..."
"The London office is well located near Monument station. It would be nice to have..."
"Trainees are not allowed to work from home unless it's an exceptional circumstance...."
"Our pay rate is lower than other similar firms. However, we did receive an increase..."
"Each employee gets given a bi-annual £50 gift card, which is a nice treat. A smart..."
"I previously worked as a paralegal in the Cambridge office following my interview...."
"Interview questions mainly focused on hobbies/interests, a little bit of knowledge..."
"The firm is rolling out a paperlite policy to run files electronically rather than..."
"The latest partner promotions were all women, which is great news. There could be..."
"My day-to-day role revolves around assisting associates and senior associates with..."
"I've not been told of any opportunities."
"The quality of work and responsibility delegated to trainees."
"It is key to have an interest in insurance as the focus of the firm revolves around..."
"I worked here as a paralegal a year before applying and was extremely impressed with..."
"They seem to advertise fewer jobs to trainees. However, most people end up being..."
"We have a charity raffle every year and the winners get to attend a Christmas lunch..."
"A pleasant environment that's mostly easy-going."
"The firm has a diversity and equality policy."
"More trainee bonding at the beginning of our training contract."