"Aspirational, client-driven, growing."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"Do your homework; learn about the firm through its website, law magazines and material..."
"The management structure is clear, although each team is run slightly differently..."
"There are good online systems that help with our training on firm software etc."
"It really depends on the team, fee earner and partner. Some are very helpful and..."
"The London office is in an amazing location by the Lloyd's building at the heart..."
"Some teams are more flexible than others but people don't generally stay very late..."
"Regional pay is much less than London pay. The London pay is decent as a trainee..."
"Our gym membership is paid for/subsidised and we get a season ticket loan. There's..."
"The application process involved an online application form, telephone interview,..."
"I was asked about Nick Thomas and his vision for the firm, as well as times when..."
"My team is paperless and takes this very seriously!"
"Diversity is not an issue that is often 'pushed' but the overall approach of the..."
"I'm very satisfied. I have had involvement in significant cases and this has really..."
"There are pro bono opportunities but, I feel that they could benefit from a central..."
"We have an open-plan office so you basically learn just from being here. I overhear..."
"Some teams can require you to do a lot of admin work."
"Kennedys is reputable firm and I want to do defendant work; I had experience dealing..."
"They are excellent and the retention rates reflect the firm's commitment to training..."
"We have a charity raffle every year and the winners get to attend a Christmas lunch..."
"Vibrant, fast-moving, forward-thinking and practical."
"The firm has a diversity and equality policy."
"Better organisation when it comes to seat changes."