"An approachable and professional firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"Be honest and open about yourself in the interview. Intelligent applicants are a..."
"We have very sociable hours and approachable colleagues. Lots of the partners have..."
"I have benefitted most from the one-to-one training with my supervisors"
"My last supervisor was very thorough in thinking through the impact of work on my..."
"The London office is smart. The dress code ranges from full suits to chinos and shirts..."
"In my experience the hours worked vary between departments, but on the whole, I work..."
"There are different salaries in different departments and this can create friction...."
"We get contributions towards a gym membership."
"The application process involved an online application form, telephone interview,..."
"They will mostly be personal questions about you and your CV, but be prepared for..."
"There isn't a lot beyond normal recycling, though there is a move to use paperless..."
"There is a good balance between men and women. However, the London office is not..."
"Client interaction for me has varied greatly between teams. However, the level of..."
"The firm assists with a couple of pro bono clinics and they are a great chance for..."
"The working hours and quality of the work."
"There isn't a subsidised canteen."
"The atmosphere, the quality of work and the insurance focus all encouraged me to..."
"I've always been told that the firm will keep you unless there have been significant..."
"It has many international offices and there are plenty of secondment opportunities,..."
"Ambitious and innovative!"
"Kennedys have a legal apprentice scheme for people straight out of school."
"There could be more seat choices on offer to trainees."