"A sociable and forward-thinking firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- The feedback on offer isn’t always reliable.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Some would like more international secondment options.
What insiders say about...
"I believe that the firm select people for personality and they are willing to give..."
"The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork!"
"I have been able to develop a number of skills including advocacy and drafting."
"Mid-seat and end-of-seat appraisals happen in each seat, which gives you the opportunity..."
"The firm has recently introduced a smart casual dress code, which has been nice...."
"There isn't pressure to work ridiculously long working hours, but the work is there..."
"It is reasonably high but I don't know any details about bonuses."
"I've received free tickets to both an England football game at Wembley and an England..."
"The application process involved an online application form, telephone interview,..."
"They will mostly be personal questions about you and your CV, but be prepared for..."
"From what I have seen, a huge emphasis is placed on reducing the firm's carbon footprint..."
"Kennedys is a hugely diverse place to work. There are more women in each team than..."
"Broadly, the work I do is interesting and varied. I can be given a great deal of..."
"There are pro bono opportunities but, I feel that they could benefit from a central..."
"The instructions are high-quality and high-level."
"New qualifier salaries differ a lot between insurance teams and liability teams."
"I had friends who worked at the firm and spoke highly of it. This was only reinforced..."
"I think the retention rate is good, nearly 90% I believe."
"The firm was founded in 1899."
"Friendly and supportive."
"The firm has a diversity and equality policy."
"Personally I think that the firm should remove the hours target for trainees, or..."