"Hard-working, market-leading, meritocracy."
- Trainees are given a lot of responsibility and high-quality work early on.
- Salaries are seen as being top of the market compared to other firms.
- Retention rates at the firm have historically been very strong.
- The flat hierarchy and approachable supervisors make asking questions very easy.
- Hours are often unpredictable and may be especially demanding during busy times.
- There could be more flexibility regarding seat moves.
- Some trainees would like to have more secondment opportunities.
- Some trainees feel like they have been thrown in at the deep-end.
What insiders say about...
"I applied for the vac scheme and was then interviewed for the training contract immediately..."
"We have a great culture generally. The only thing I'd say is that people can sometimes..."
"There's a lot of on-the-job learning. I definitely gained people-management skills..."
"Everyone is open to talking about work (no matter how senior) as long as you ask..."
"The dress code is business casual. The office is very impressive (located in the..."
"Long hours come with the job. However, one of the best things about the firm is the..."
"It's top of the market, there is literally nothing to complain about."
"We have access to Searcys at the top of the Gherkin."
"I had to go through four rounds to be selected which included a phone interview,..."
"There was nothing technical, the questions were all about my background and personality...."
"We have recycling bins and a few posters about being green but there's not much emphasis..."
"There are various initiatives, groups and committees within the office that work..."
"I'm very satisfied. From my first day as a trainee, I was given interesting work..."
"There are lots of great projects and you can do as much as you like. I helped a lady..."
"Getting a very high quality of work and being given lots of responsibility on those..."
"My interest in private equity. The size of the trainee intake. Exposure to international..."
"The qualification process for my trainee intake and the year above was smooth and..."
"Every year there is a (very competitive) Germany vs England football match at our..."
"A good level of responsibility and independence."
"There could be more secondment opportunities."