"A professional, passionate and hard-working firm."
- The company organises regular social events and has a very friendly culture.
- Managers are seen as being accessible and offer good feedback on a regular basis.
- Graduates are given work that can be as challenging and varied as they want.
- There is good training both in general and for specific courses and qualifications.
- Most people find that they often work beyond their contracted hours.
- There could be more transparency regarding rotations.
- Some felt that the IT and technology could be updated.
- While pay is benchmarked, it is still seen as being quite low.
What insiders say about...
"My tip would be to really engage with why you would like to work at Knight Frank..."
"The company has a fantastic atmosphere about it, with friendly staff who are good..."
"The offices where I work are currently being renovated."
"My working hours are on average 8:10am until around 6:30pm. There isn't a lot of..."
"Salaries are on par with other property company graduate salaries, although I think..."
"We get discounts on gym memberships, TasteCards and Vodafone contract deals."
"The Knight Frank application process is simple compared to many others (no online..."
"Questions included: why did I want to work for Knight Frank? And why did I want to..."
"There are some good green initiatives across the company but I would like to see..."
"Managers are approachable and provide hands-on feedback. We also have quarterly reviews..."
"Diversity is lacking at the moment, but processes have been put in place and big..."
"If you are good, you will be promoted from within - a huge number of the equity partners..."
"Knight Frank is very good in terms of corporate social responsibility - it has a..."
"In my current seat I am part of the City Agency team - day-to-day I carry out viewings,..."
"One plus is the really great team: everyone is extremely helpful and friendly."
"When you do rotations you may end up in one you do not find particularly interesting..."
"In 1921 Knight Frank sold the entire town of Reigate for £200,000."
"Global, established and unique."
"Knight Frank are a highly respected property company with a great training programme,..."
"The training programme here is great, and there are regular graduate training days...."
"Knight Frank hold career fairs at schools and offer an APC programme which would..."
"More flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely."