"A positive and eye-opening experience."
- Interns were invited to social events, which were fun and gave opportunities for networking.
- The remuneration on offer was largely seen as being satisfactory.
- There’s good training on offer that covers a wide variety of skills.
- Mentors are regularly available and offer helpful advice and feedback.
- Regularly moving between roles can mean not getting much experience in each.
- Interns do not feel that they have much control over the teams they join.
- The last-minute recruitment means some interns feel rushed at the start.
- The quality of work can vary between departments.
What insiders say about...
"In my opinion, the interview for Knight Frank is rather different than for most companies,..."
"It's hard-working but there are a huge range of social events outside of the office...."
"Although I was contracted to work from 9:30am to 5:30pm, my team were often in at..."
"I was fortunate enough to be given a free ticket and evening to a T20 cricket match..."
"The internship application process started with a CV, after this I was invited to..."
"Interview questions here are threefold and include: your knowledge of the company,..."
"I don't know the details of the diversity of the company - but from what I have experienced..."
"Due to the value of each deal I was not given the opportunity to carry out viewings..."
"A serious plus of interning here is the fact that you get to work on exciting projects...."
"I feel like I could be challenged more as I am at a desk all day, so perhaps more..."
"This was the first year they had taken non-cognate applicants on."
"A rewarding, insightful and enjoyable firm to intern for."
"I have never heard a bad thing about Knight Frank, especially as employers. If I..."
"I was taught how to value properties, create certain documents, liaise with clients..."
"Schemes such as "Changing the Face of Property" are in place to widen access."
"I would perhaps have liked more site visits, or having been placed in a different..."
"We are paid £250 a week which is great. When living in London it really is necessary..."
"The employees here are all very easy to talk to, ask for advice or for help. Happy..."