"A positive and eye-opening experience."
- Interns were invited to social events, which were fun and gave opportunities for networking.
- The remuneration on offer was largely seen as being satisfactory.
- There’s good training on offer that covers a wide variety of skills.
- Mentors are regularly available and offer helpful advice and feedback.
- Regularly moving between roles can mean not getting much experience in each.
- Interns do not feel that they have much control over the teams they join.
- The last-minute recruitment means some interns feel rushed at the start.
- The quality of work can vary between departments.
What insiders say about...
"I think this was a very straightforward application. The interview day was as enjoyable..."
"The culture here is great. I found everyone at the firm to be very welcoming, and..."
"My hours were very sociable. Although I often started earlier, it was clear that..."
"I was given my own access photocard and a free notepad at work; alongside free tea,..."
"The internship application process started with a CV, after this I was invited to..."
"Questions included: who is the senior partner? How would you invest £1 million?..."
"Just under half of the interns are female, an impressive statistic given the generally..."
"I am shadowing members of the department, which has given me an understanding of..."
"Everyone is very accommodating and eager to help you."
"As expected people at the firm are busy which means you will inevitably have some..."
"The senior managing partner has been in the business since graduate level and has..."
"My experience here was a fantastic insight into a property career!"
"Knight Frank's reputation and expertise."
"I have been shown how to use property specific IT programmes which I think is a very..."
"Schemes such as "Changing the Face of Property" are in place to widen access."
"I think there could be more opportunities to meet current graduates to hear about..."
"It's good for the work you do and the office hours."
"I found that interns are very well integrated as everyone is very accessible, welcome..."