"A collection of driven employees who strive to do what's right...."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"I would recommend reading about the company and projects currently going on. Try..."
"It's a great environment to work in and everyone is happy to help when needed. The..."
"We could do with more stationery and it could be better organised. Overall, the facilities..."
"I get every other Friday off and also have flexi-time. Doing 75 hours over nine days..."
"It's a good, competitive salary."
"You get a number of health benefits, as well as discounts at a variety of stores...."
"I was asked about the UK business and to give examples of my strengths and weaknesses...."
"The incentive for being green was very clear when I first started, with several bins..."
"Managers often have their doors open and are happy for you to pop in and ask them..."
"LM appears to take this seriously."
"Career growth seems to slow down after the graduate scheme."
"The work varies from day to day. As a systems engineer I look at requirements analysis,..."
"You're given a high level of responsibility as a graduate as well as 'real' work..."
"Not being able to rotate between business areas. The company can be slow to adopt..."
"We sort a large portion of the world's post."
"Corporate, innovative and challenging."
"The large scope and variety of engineering projects that the company undertakes...."
"I've been on training to improve my personal skills and learn how to use Excel."
"Respect, reward and recognise junior staff who hold greater responsibility over project..."