"Lockheed has a great company ethos that allows its employees..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"I would recommend reading about the company and projects currently going on. Try..."
"There is a good office atmosphere as well as social occasions outside of work, especially..."
"The offices are mostly open and free and I really enjoy this format as it allows..."
"Although we don't operate flexi-time, most managers are reasonably relaxed about..."
"The salary is really good and there are opportunities for pay rises."
"There's a good pension with employer contributions being double those of the employee..."
"For a graduate engineering role, the questions will begin by being about your degree..."
"There seem to be plenty of green initiatives in place to satisfy my concerns."
"Managers often have their doors open and are happy for you to pop in and ask them..."
"The need for UK security clearance means it can be challenging to recruit more of..."
"Promotion is possible but very competitive. In order to stand out, a lot of effort..."
"In my time as a graduate I have been tasked with real-world projects that have high..."
"It's a working environment where you are treated well and valued. The company always..."
"There are few roles that allow work across multiple engineering disciplines."
"Our CEO won the title of 'world's most powerful woman 2018'."
"A collection of driven employees who strive to do what's right."
"I wanted to work at a company that allowed me to progress, take on new challenges..."
"There's not much in the way of internal training. The graduate scheme does include..."
"Pay for minor overtime work when it occurs."