"A great place to work with many career opportunities."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"Take it easy and don't over stress as the interviewers want to know who you are and..."
"I generally agree with the cultural message of Lockheed Martin, although I believe..."
"The dress code is business casual with dress down on Fridays. There is a canteen..."
"We have a nine-day fortnight so you work 8.5 hours a day and get every other Friday..."
"It is a good salary and pay rises are regular. However, there is no bonus scheme..."
"We work a nine-day fortnight and have a very good pension. There's also private medical..."
"I was asked both technical and non-technical questions. These ranged from my extracurricular..."
"There seem to be plenty of green initiatives in place to satisfy my concerns."
"Managers are accessible and you have monthly discussions with them to talk about..."
"The company has a great approach to women in STEM and is always hosting meetings..."
"The work you are given allows you to challenge yourself and work towards the next..."
"My role varies from doing small admin tasks to working on specific projects. I am..."
"The frequent challenges and the range of different experiences on offer. You can..."
"The UK branch of the company is quite small in comparison to the rest so there is..."
"Our CEO won the title of 'world's most powerful woman 2018'."
"A collection of driven employees who strive to do what's right."
"It's a huge corporation with great opportunities."
"Graduate scheme training events could be more interactive but they do provide some..."
"Get scooters for transport between the office buildings."