"A great and supportive place to work."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"Know who you are applying for. As simple as it sounds, candidates must take the time..."
"The culture is really close. A lot of the graduates meet up outside of work, work..."
"The office environment is good and I can easily talk to the relevant people in my..."
"We get every other Friday off. The flexi-time is great as you can start when you..."
"There's incredible progression on the graduate scheme with respect to pay rises and..."
"You get a number of health benefits, as well as discounts at a variety of stores...."
"I was asked to describe what the company did as well as questions about my CV."
"Recycling is widely encouraged but energy usage could be improved."
"My line manager is very approachable and always has the time to talk if necessary...."
"The need for UK security clearance means it can be challenging to recruit more of..."
"There is a reasonable amount of transparency, although there appears to be a glass..."
"I'm given a lot of responsibility and free reign to get the job done."
"The friendly and welcoming work environment where you can approach anyone for help..."
"Some of the offices could do with an update."
"Lockheed Martin started building planes back in 1909 in a small church in California...."
"Ambitious, considerate and motivating."
"Lockheed is a renowned company and one of the leading companies in the defence industry...."
"I've been on training to improve my personal skills and learn how to use Excel."
"I would implement more company-funded events both in and out of work as this would..."