"Willing to give responsibility to those who prove themselves...."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"The interviewers are interested in you as a person as well as your experience and..."
"The teamwork and comradery in teams is fantastic and senior engineers are usually..."
"The Ampthill offices are a little old and outdated, they could do with a refurb...."
"We work Mon-Fri for one week and then Mon-Thurs the next. You basically get a three..."
"I was very happy with the salary that was offered to the graduates in LM-UK. I thought..."
"We get employee discount benefits on many shops and services."
"For a graduate engineering role, the questions will begin by being about your degree..."
"There seem to be plenty of green initiatives in place to satisfy my concerns."
"My line manager is very approachable and always has the time to talk if necessary...."
"We're committed to diversity, with a particular emphasis on improving the number..."
"Promotions generally start to occur following the completion of the two-year graduate..."
"The role varies on a day-to-day basis, am involved in top-level projects but also..."
"You're given a high level of responsibility as a graduate as well as 'real' work..."
"The work can sometimes get repetitive."
"Our CEO won the title of 'world's most powerful woman 2018'."
"Willing to give responsibility to those who prove themselves."
"The opportunity to receive great exposure at such an early start in my career. I..."
"There are plenty of training opportunities for graduates, take advantage of them...."
"Get scooters for transport between the office buildings."