"A collection of driven employees who strive to do what's right...."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"The process I undertook was attending an assessment centre involving group activities..."
"The teamwork and comradery in teams is fantastic and senior engineers are usually..."
"The Ampthill offices are a little old and outdated, they could do with a refurb...."
"We get every other Friday off, which is very good! Some managers are more flexible..."
"It's a good, competitive salary."
"Company trips to air shows and dinners etc are brilliant and great for team morale...."
"Explain a time you worked well in a team, had a conflict in a team, went above and..."
"Lockheed do a lot of volunteering activities such as litter picking and planting..."
"Managers are quite hit and miss. There are a lot of good managers and mentors within..."
"We have several outreach programmes to increase the inclusion of women and encourage..."
"Career growth seems to slow down after the graduate scheme."
"I write test procedures for testing large, complex systems. I am very satisfied with..."
"You're given a high level of responsibility as a graduate as well as 'real' work..."
"The level and quality of communication could be improved."
"There used to be a bar on site."
"A great opportunity to make a positive impact on the world and challenge your potential...."
"The role involved advertising skills and tasks. I wanted this as a starting point..."
"There are plenty of training opportunities for graduates, take advantage of them...."
"More focus on constant improvement. Just because something works doesn't mean it..."