"Lockheed has a great company ethos that allows its employees..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"Know who you are applying for. As simple as it sounds, candidates must take the time..."
"The culture is fairly corporate but that is not a negative point as I really like..."
"I work in Whiteley where the office is a new and really nice place to work. The dress..."
"Lockheed offers a 9/75 working schedule. What that means is that we do 75 hours a..."
"Our pay is very competitive."
"Having every other Friday off of work really helps with your work/life balance and..."
"Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult teammate."
"Recycling is widely encouraged but energy usage could be improved."
"Managers are very happy to support their teams. The office culture allows the graduates..."
"We're committed to diversity, with a particular emphasis on improving the number..."
"I've found some success but it is unclear exactly how and when I will be able to..."
"The role varies on a day-to-day basis, am involved in top-level projects but also..."
"Every second Friday is given as a day off. This is in addition to annual leave and..."
"The work can sometimes get repetitive."
"The company used to make Bovril."
"Flexible to individual aspirations."
"The location combined with the nature of the work and the compensation was a good..."
"The training scheme is amazing for graduates. LM is always willing to invest in us..."
"Structure the graduate scheme from a programme standpoint so that new starters have..."