"The core company values are deeply rooted and followed by all..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"Take it easy and don't over stress as the interviewers want to know who you are and..."
"It's a great environment to work in and everyone is happy to help when needed. The..."
"The offices I frequent are good with relaxed atmospheres."
"My hours are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with a shorter working day on Friday and every other..."
"There are regular raises for people early in their careers."
"There's a good pension with employer contributions being double those of the employee..."
"There was a mixture of questions based around my technical knowledge, personality,..."
"It's not really mentioned."
"My line manager is very approachable and always has the time to talk if necessary...."
"The company is very committed to diversity and inclusion."
"Promotion is possible but very competitive. In order to stand out, a lot of effort..."
"The work varies from day to day. As a systems engineer I look at requirements analysis,..."
"There are great opportunities for learning and development and you can get involved..."
"Working for a large corporation can sometimes be daunting. There's a very competitive..."
"Lockheed Martin started building planes back in 1909 in a small church in California...."
"Large, supportive and structured."
"The company's reputation in the industry both in the UK and globally."
"Lockheed provides training courses that you can apply for (applications are generally..."
"Structure the graduate scheme from a programme standpoint so that new starters have..."