"A great place to work."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"There was a very straightforward interview and group exercise that gave us the chance..."
"The culture is good as everyone is friendly and happy to help. Socials are arranged..."
"The dress code is smart casual and you are able to dress down on Fridays. My office..."
"My weekly work hours are 41/34. This means LM employees get every other Friday off...."
"The early careers pay is competitive and one of the higher-paid jobs in the industry...."
"You get a number of health benefits, as well as discounts at a variety of stores...."
"I was asked to do a presentation on why I would be a good fit for the company and..."
"We could have more recycling for glass, batteries and plastics etc. Right now this..."
"We have very open managers and there are multiple opportunities for mentoring."
"The company is very committed to diversity and inclusion."
"I feel as though it's easy to get stuck after around 10 years of experience, but..."
"The work varies from day to day. As a systems engineer I look at requirements analysis,..."
"There are fantastic opportunities right out the gate. LM is not afraid to let graduates..."
"Some of the offices could do with an update."
"Our CEO won the title of 'world's most powerful woman 2018'."
"Good pay and rewards for interesting and challenging work."
"The role involved advertising skills and tasks. I wanted this as a starting point..."
"The MATLAB training course was required and undertaken internally. There is also..."
"More focus on constant improvement. Just because something works doesn't mean it..."