"Good pay and rewards for interesting and challenging work."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"There was a very straightforward interview and group exercise that gave us the chance..."
"The culture is fairly corporate but that is not a negative point as I really like..."
"We could do with more stationery and it could be better organised. Overall, the facilities..."
"Flexibility is based on manager preferences. The company works on a nine-day fortnight..."
"I think it's higher than average with lots of room to grow."
"We work a nine-day fortnight and have a very good pension. There's also private medical..."
"There was a mixture of questions based around my technical knowledge, personality,..."
"There seem to be plenty of green initiatives in place to satisfy my concerns."
"This depends on the manager. Line managers are hugely supportive and are encouraged..."
"I think that Lockheed is doing a very good job of promoting diversity in the workplace...."
"As a graduate on the scheme, progression is very unlikely. However, a review is undertaken..."
"My day-to-day job has a real impact on the programme. From writing acceptance cases..."
"The friendly and welcoming work environment where you can approach anyone for help..."
"The Ampthill office has two major programmes that are reaching the latter stage of..."
"Lockheed Martin started building planes back in 1909 in a small church in California...."
"Large, supportive and structured."
"The large scope and variety of engineering projects that the company undertakes...."
"I've been on training to improve my personal skills and learn how to use Excel."
"Invest in more career growth for graduates after the scheme."