"The core company values are deeply rooted and followed by all..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"The process I undertook was attending an assessment centre involving group activities..."
"The culture is fairly corporate but that is not a negative point as I really like..."
"The offices are of a decent standard, although a little old due to the history of..."
"Although we don't operate flexi-time, most managers are reasonably relaxed about..."
"There's a good salary throughout the graduate scheme but the firm seems to pay below..."
"Company trips to air shows and dinners etc are brilliant and great for team morale...."
"What is overloading? Describe runtime dynamic polymorphism. Describe the most difficult..."
"We could have more recycling for glass, batteries and plastics etc. Right now this..."
"Everyone is very accessible and actively mentors new recruits."
"The need for UK security clearance means it can be challenging to recruit more of..."
"The work you are given allows you to challenge yourself and work towards the next..."
"I'm quite satisfied with the work that I perform. I've managed to change roles inside..."
"Being part of a large company brings many benefits such as good pay, great support..."
"I'd like to be involved in more real engineering."
"We sort a large portion of the world's post."
"Large, supportive and structured."
"I wanted to work at a company that allowed me to progress, take on new challenges..."
"I've been sent to a number of training courses that ranged from systems engineering..."
"Invest in more career growth for graduates after the scheme."