"A great and supportive place to work."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"Know who you are applying for. As simple as it sounds, candidates must take the time..."
"There are socialising activities available for those who wish to partake. These include..."
"Our offices are clean and tidy, if dated. We're in a beautiful location and it's..."
"While the company does not operate a 'clock-in' system, each member of permanent..."
"Pay is competitive within the defence industry and for the location. Annual reviews..."
"There's private healthcare insurance. The pension quality is excellent and offers..."
"I was asked both technical and non-technical questions. These ranged from my extracurricular..."
"Recycling is widely encouraged but energy usage could be improved."
"Managers are very accessible and they make time for feedback and praise etc."
"The company has a great approach to women in STEM and is always hosting meetings..."
"There is a reasonable amount of transparency, although there appears to be a glass..."
"I'm very satisfied overall. I've been involved in a variety of work that has given..."
"The friendly and welcoming work environment where you can approach anyone for help..."
"There's too much of a firefighting attitude and not enough proactive improvement..."
"Our CEO won the title of 'world's most powerful woman 2018'."
"A well balanced and professional environment."
"It's a really good company to work for with many career-development opportunities...."
"The MATLAB training course was required and undertaken internally. There is also..."
"Respect, reward and recognise junior staff who hold greater responsibility over project..."