"A great and supportive place to work."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"The process I undertook was attending an assessment centre involving group activities..."
"It's a great environment to work in and everyone is happy to help when needed. The..."
"We could do with more stationery and it could be better organised. Overall, the facilities..."
"We work Mon-Fri for one week and then Mon-Thurs the next. You basically get a three..."
"Pay is lower than the industry average but still a good salary."
"I find the quality of pension is really good here. I haven't really looked at other..."
"I was asked to describe what the company did as well as questions about my CV."
"There seem to be plenty of green initiatives in place to satisfy my concerns."
"This depends on the manager. Line managers are hugely supportive and are encouraged..."
"The need for UK security clearance means it can be challenging to recruit more of..."
"There's a clear and well trodden path from graduate scheme to career progression...."
"The role can be tedious but the quality of work assigned is great. From day one I..."
"Every second Friday is given as a day off. This is in addition to annual leave and..."
"There could be a clearer structure around meaningful training and development."
"There used to be a bar on site."
"Willing to give responsibility to those who prove themselves."
"It's a huge corporation with great opportunities."
"There are a number of training programmes available. You do have to apply for them..."
"More focus on constant improvement. Just because something works doesn't mean it..."