"Lockheed has a great company ethos that allows its employees..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- There are opportunities to get involved with high-end work from very early on.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- Formal training is seen as being limited in some areas.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
What insiders say about...
"You apply through the website with a CV and a covering letter. For the interview..."
"It's a great environment to work in and everyone is happy to help when needed. The..."
"The office environment is good and I can easily talk to the relevant people in my..."
"Although we don't operate flexi-time, most managers are reasonably relaxed about..."
"It is a good salary and pay rises are regular. However, there is no bonus scheme..."
"We get employee discount benefits on many shops and services."
"I was asked about the UK business and to give examples of my strengths and weaknesses...."
"Lockheed do a lot of volunteering activities such as litter picking and planting..."
"Managers often have their doors open and are happy for you to pop in and ask them..."
"I think that Lockheed is doing a very good job of promoting diversity in the workplace...."
"There's a clear and well trodden path from graduate scheme to career progression...."
"I write test procedures for testing large, complex systems. I am very satisfied with..."
"There are fantastic opportunities right out the gate. LM is not afraid to let graduates..."
"There could be a clearer structure around meaningful training and development."
"We sort a large portion of the world's post."
"Flexible to individual aspirations."
"The location and my prior experience with the company."
"Training on soft skills is extensive, but we could do with more hard-skill training...."
"Provide an innovation project for graduates on the two-year scheme."