"Compliant, proffesional and market leading."
- There’s a very sociable atmosphere and people of all levels are easy to talk to.
- Pay is seen as being fair and there are regular performance-based reviews.
- Work given to graduates is varied and interesting and fits well around training.
- There’s a good degree of flexibility when it comes to hours and a strong focus on work/life balance.
- The online training isn’t always as engaging or structured as people would like.
- Some processes can feel slow due to the size of the company.
- While efforts are made to improve the company’s environmental impact, more could be done.
- As with other areas of the industry, diversity could still be better.
What insiders say about...
"Candidates should be clear as to why they want to join the company and the wider..."
"Mercer Woking is a very sociable and tight-knit office. Hours are very reasonable..."
"Everything about the office is great and there's a really nice atmosphere. The dress..."
"Hours are 9.30 am to 5.30 pm but you work until your tasks are finished. I find my..."
"It's market standard for a good graduate scheme."
"There's a good benefits package, insurance lunches and networking events with great..."
"I was asked about Marsh as a company, the insurance industry as a whole and my experience/motivation...."
"My employer does appear to take green initiatives seriously and different kinds of..."
"I have an amazing manager. We have meetings every three weeks to catch up on my progress..."
"I think the company takes diversity very seriously, although it clearly has a lot..."
"There is a very structured hierarchy and clear signs of promotion opportunites."
"The amount of work available varies. There's quite a lot of drafting documents and..."
"There's a huge amount of opportunity and a wide range of roles available. People..."
"The salary's lower than I hoped for and I've not had much client exposure."
"The 'Mercer Walk' is an annual hiking challenge that a large number of teams from..."
"A diverse group of intelligent people."
"I read up on the graduate programme and it showed the value Marsh placed on its graduates..."
"I've undergone training on networking and communication, which has enabled me to..."
"No more plastic cups or cutlery."