"Diverse and full of potential."
- There’s a very sociable atmosphere and people of all levels are easy to talk to.
- Pay is seen as being fair and there are regular performance-based reviews.
- Work given to graduates is varied and interesting and fits well around training.
- There’s a good degree of flexibility when it comes to hours and a strong focus on work/life balance.
- The online training isn’t always as engaging or structured as people would like.
- Some processes can feel slow due to the size of the company.
- While efforts are made to improve the company’s environmental impact, more could be done.
- As with other areas of the industry, diversity could still be better.
What insiders say about...
"There are standard online tests, a digital interview and an assessment day. Find..."
"It's a good culture. Even though there is a hierarchy, I feel very comfortable speaking..."
"The dress code is informal unless you have a meeting with external clients where..."
"Working hours are flexible as long as you do at least seven hours a day and get the..."
"It's good for a graduate job with a performance-dependent pay review every six months...."
"There's a good benefits package, insurance lunches and networking events with great..."
"There weren't many technical questions in the interview. However, there were a lot..."
"The company supports recycling and reducing wastage. The café also encourages greener..."
"My manager is great and offers lots of responsibility and support."
"The company is very generous with maternity/paternity leave. Flexible working arrangements..."
"The promotion possibilities are extremely transparent and the process is easy to..."
"I'm very satisfied with the quality of work. As a new starter, there is a lot of..."
"It is a large company that is expanding and this offers multiple opportunities and..."
"The salary's lower than I hoped for and I've not had much client exposure."
"We usually get an extra half-day off to say thanks at Christmas."
"A really enjoyable working atmosphere."
"I read up on the graduate programme and it showed the value Marsh placed on its graduates..."
"I've had both online meetings and face-to-face meetings on a weekly basis."
"Strengthen the commitment to diversity."