"A great place to start your career."
- There’s a very sociable atmosphere and people of all levels are easy to talk to.
- Pay is seen as being fair and there are regular performance-based reviews.
- Work given to graduates is varied and interesting and fits well around training.
- There’s a good degree of flexibility when it comes to hours and a strong focus on work/life balance.
- The online training isn’t always as engaging or structured as people would like.
- Some processes can feel slow due to the size of the company.
- While efforts are made to improve the company’s environmental impact, more could be done.
- As with other areas of the industry, diversity could still be better.
What insiders say about...
"There are standard online tests, a digital interview and an assessment day. Find..."
"People are extremely friendly. Most people are willing to give your their time if..."
"Our office is very spacious. Desks and chairs are not the newest but are still comfortable...."
"I work 8.00 am to 5.00 pm every day to encompass independent study in the mornings..."
"It's not as well paid as other industries but slightly above average for the industry..."
"There are a lot of opportunities for free drinks, food and events as well as free..."
"I was asked to give a presentation on why I want to work for Mercer and how AI will..."
"Initiatives are in place but we need more than recycling. Pulling away from oil and..."
"I have an amazing manager. We have meetings every three weeks to catch up on my progress..."
"The company is very generous with maternity/paternity leave. Flexible working arrangements..."
"The promotion possibilities are extremely transparent and the process is easy to..."
"Important pieces of work have been given to me from day one and consultants are happy..."
"The flexibility of the working week. If I need to work from home or leave early,..."
"I've experienced a lack of training and a limited variety in projects."
"We brokered the first insurance for space missions."
"Compliant, proffesional and market leading."
"The structure of the grad scheme is unrivalled in terms of the support that you receive..."
"I've undergone training on networking and communication, which has enabled me to..."
"I would personally have a larger in-person training programme before we started work...."