"Understanding, considerate and fair."
- There’s a very sociable atmosphere and people of all levels are easy to talk to.
- Pay is seen as being fair and there are regular performance-based reviews.
- Work given to graduates is varied and interesting and fits well around training.
- There’s a good degree of flexibility when it comes to hours and a strong focus on work/life balance.
- The online training isn’t always as engaging or structured as people would like.
- Some processes can feel slow due to the size of the company.
- While efforts are made to improve the company’s environmental impact, more could be done.
- As with other areas of the industry, diversity could still be better.
What insiders say about...
"There was an online application, aptitude tests, a video interview and an assessment..."
"The culture is great. If you're not really busy you're not made to stay sat at your..."
"The office space is great with it being light, open and clean. The central London..."
"You can work from home and people are very supportive with appointments."
"My employer pays me a competitive graduate salary. There is a structure in place..."
"There's a very good pension, an internal rewards programme where you nominate people..."
"These were largely based on my past experiences rather than the industry."
"The company supports recycling and reducing wastage. The café also encourages greener..."
"They're very accessible, easy to approach and very friendly. Communication is also..."
"The insurance industry is behind in terms of diversity, particularly with regard..."
"I think there are good opportunities for recognition but, being such a small office,..."
"Important pieces of work have been given to me from day one and consultants are happy..."
"There's a huge amount of opportunity and a wide range of roles available. People..."
"There can be a lack of structure to the early days of the programme and it can be..."
"Marsh is huge on helping the community and encourages employees to take one day out..."
"Diverse and full of potential."
"Marsh is a huge company, which means that the opportunities within are really impressive...."
"The in-person training is fantastic, though the majority of training is online as..."
"More initial training for people entering via the grad scheme with no insurance experience..."