"Friendly, smart and technical."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"There were lots of problem-solving exercises where it was very important to talk..."
"There is a high degree of cooperation between teams and they work together effectively...."
"My office has nice art displayed, a view of the canal, a canteen, changing rooms..."
"The hours are extremely flexible. We're contracted to work 37.5 hours a week so as..."
"My salary is relatively competitive, at least for outside London. It's not the most..."
"There's a good pension and healthcare cover for yourself and family as well as lots..."
"Most interviews discussed technical essays that were worked through beforehand. Some..."
"I can't think of any green initiatives that the company supports. It's happy to fly..."
"We have separate mentors and managers but both of mine are equally approachable...."
"The commitment to improvement in diversity seems good and the company seems to be..."
"There are reviews every nine months where your career path is discussed. People can..."
"Day-to-day tasks can be very different for me. I occasionally have to work on issue..."
"The challenging and interesting work. There's plenty of individual training with..."
"Development and training is mostly self-driven. This means you have to be very proactive..."
"The company started off making tills."
"Welcoming, meritocratic and eccentric."
"The willingness of the company to train technical skills on the job without the need..."
"My manager and teammates are very helpful and understanding and there is a multitude..."
"Make more of a top-down commitment to diversity and inclusion."