"Challenging and ambitious."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"Lots of tests and lots of interviews centred around a specific problem-solving task...."
"The office is reasonably serious but relaxed and very fun outside of the office...."
"We have a great location in central Edinburgh near the university. Our office is..."
"Our contracted working hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with an hour for lunch. This..."
"The remuneration is competitive for a graduate and pay rises seem to be quite decent..."
"The annual Christmas party is always at a strange location (such as Harry Potter..."
"I had to give a 30-minute presentation on a subject of my choice. There were then..."
"We could do more. Recycling around the office is minimal."
"Everyone is very transparent. Managers provide a great level of feedback and they..."
"There is commitment to improvement but the company is not currently very diverse...."
"I have been here less than a year but career progression seems very flexible with..."
"Day-to-day tasks can be very different for me. I occasionally have to work on issue..."
"The challenging and interesting work. There's plenty of individual training with..."
"Diversity could be better and there's sometimes a lack of internal transparency."
"We started off making automatic tills."
"A relaxed but passionate atmosphere."
"The culture was sold to me as being very relaxed and politics free, which has certainly..."
"There is no formal training as such but you're put onto meaningful work pretty much..."
"Although it is expensive, I would ask the company to consider granting more leave..."