"Employee-focused and keen to do difficult things well."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"I had two interviews with individual and group exercises. Don't worry about getting..."
"Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help if they have the time and people..."
"We have an informal dress code, which is nice, but the office doesn't have any break-out..."
"My hours are very flexible so I can work from home or come in late if I have a doctor's..."
"The salary here is competitive, especially for a graduate. The company aims to be..."
"We receive shares in the company, an annual performance bonus and a share of profits..."
"I had to give a 30-minute presentation on a subject of my choice. There were then..."
"I can only speak for the Edinburgh office but facilities for those wanting to run/cycle..."
"Managers are very accessible as they rarely have more than five reports."
"Metaswitch has a healthy attitude to diversity and there has been a lot of emphasis..."
"It's fairly easy. Managers are happy to listen to your wishes and will tailor your..."
"My role is very busy and holds a surprising amount of responsibility for a new graduate..."
"There's a friendly and open culture as well as a disciplined and adaptive approach..."
"Development and training is mostly self-driven. This means you have to be very proactive..."
"Because we're based in Enfield and not central London, commuting to work doesn't..."
"Innovative, values employees, ambitious and fun."
"A friend had done an internship and recommended I apply."
"Most of my training has happened while on the job as I am introduced to new features/aspects..."
"Better pay at the higher levels of the company. This would be a good idea since,..."