"Employee-focused and keen to do difficult things well."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"The interview is very thorough. Just be yourself and do the best you can. No prior..."
"Everyone is friendly and there's plenty of socialising after work (we even have quite..."
"While equipment such as computers, desks and chairs etc seem to be fairly good the..."
"I typically work from 9.15 am to 6.15 pm and I take an hour for lunch. The hours..."
"The salary is lower than industry standard for software engineers but it's not too..."
"We're offered all the expected perks such as a generous pension package, stock options..."
"We had logic-based and problem-solving questions that did not require any technical..."
"I can't think of any green initiatives that the company supports. It's happy to fly..."
"I have weekly meetings with my manager to discuss how work is going. Every few months..."
"Software engineering is, of course, a sector that suffers from a lack of diversity..."
"I have been here less than a year but career progression seems very flexible with..."
"You are asked what you'd be interested in working on, and listened to. You are constantly..."
"There are flexible working hours and the pay is good."
"There are steep learning curves and an old and unfriendy codebase."
"We have two Countdown champions working here."
"Innovative, flexible and supportive."
"The culture was sold to me as being very relaxed and politics free, which has certainly..."
"Most training is via on-the-job mentoring, which suited me well but is not for everyone...."
"Give new graduates 25 days of holiday and/or the ability to buy extra days (as the..."