"Innovative, values employees, ambitious and fun."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"Practise solving problems and brush up on your maths, especially entry-level decision..."
"The office is reasonably serious but relaxed and very fun outside of the office...."
"The Edinburgh office is brand new and has good facilities."
"Our contracted working hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with an hour for lunch. This..."
"Metaswitch pays one of the best salaries I could find as a new starter, especially..."
"The pension contributions are reasonable, hours are good and there are a fair number..."
"I was given an hour to solve a puzzle and then present my answer."
"We have no green initiatives. However, we do have recycling bins throughout the offices...."
"My manager has been very much available for me, which has been useful as I am starting..."
"The company is not very diverse up the management line at the moment. However, this..."
"It's fairly easy. Managers are happy to listen to your wishes and will tailor your..."
"The work varies depending on what problems customers have. I really enjoy this variability..."
"The company culture is incredibly friendly, laid-back and without politics, while..."
"There's not a lot of car parking space."
"We have an annual company-wide competition that lasts the length of the summer. Everyone..."
"Engaging and flexible, fair and constructive."
"I had a really enjoyable internship."
"Focused training is difficult as the breadth and depth of knowledge required in my..."
"Consult employees more candidly on how they're finding their work."