"Supportive, people-driven, challenging and rewarding."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"The process is extremely efficient, punctual and rigorous. Expect to have to think!..."
"There isn't much of a hierarchy. Even though some people are more senior than others,..."
"The office space is good and the Edinburgh office has been newly refurbished."
"Hours are very flexible as we don't have a set start time. Anywhere between 9.00..."
"Our starting salary is very good for a graduate with no experience in the field and..."
"There's a good pension and healthcare cover for yourself and family as well as lots..."
"I got asked questions on my proposed solutions to a couple of in-house problems."
"I can only speak for the Edinburgh office but facilities for those wanting to run/cycle..."
"My manager is very approachable and spends a lot of time ensuring that I am happy..."
"The company is largely male, as is generally the case in the software industry. Management..."
"Promotion is hard to define in the company as a lot of the hierarchy is flat. If..."
"I get assigned interesting and varied development tasks that I can see the real impact..."
"Metaswitch genuinely seems to care about its employees. I feel valued as a person,..."
"Technical work can be quite dry with a lack of interaction with people."
"We have a surprisingly large Nerf gun repository."
"A friendly attitude and enthusiasm to keep employees happy."
"The company seemed like a fun and vibrant place to work."
"All of our training sessions are provided in-house. I have attended various programmes..."
"Give new graduates 25 days of holiday and/or the ability to buy extra days (as the..."