"A relaxed but passionate atmosphere."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"There were problem-based questions with discussions about the answers."
"There isn't much of a hierarchy. Even though some people are more senior than others,..."
"While equipment such as computers, desks and chairs etc seem to be fairly good the..."
"The company is very flexible about when you arrive and leave so long as you're putting..."
"The starting pay was above anything else I applied for in the industry and rises..."
"Employees own a significant share of the company. You have the option to buy into..."
"I was given an hour to solve a puzzle and then present my answer."
"There is a sustainability group but this is employee, not employer, driven."
"You have at least an hour of one-to-one time with your manager each week. On top..."
"Software engineering is, of course, a sector that suffers from a lack of diversity..."
"It's fairly easy. Managers are happy to listen to your wishes and will tailor your..."
"My day-to-day jobs include designing, writing and testing code. Projects vary a lot..."
"There's a good work/life balance, a good salary, challenging work and the chance..."
"Diversity could be better and there's sometimes a lack of internal transparency."
"Bill Gates once visited our office in Enfield North London."
"Modern and friendly."
"As a physicist looking to go into the software development field, I needed to be..."
"There's one-to-one mentoring with an experienced team member and a series of lecture-style..."
"Give new graduates 25 days of holiday and/or the ability to buy extra days (as the..."