"Innovative, values employees, ambitious and fun."
- People of all levels are approachable in the office and willing to help each other.
- The flexible hours are popular and allow employees to have a good work/life balance.
- Both starting pay and salary progression are seen as competitive in the industry.
- Previous experience in coding is not a requirement at the company.
- There’s considered to be a lack of diversity, though this is being addressed.
- Some feel there is a lack of formal training.
- While the pay is seen as being good, the pay structure could be more transparent.
- A new office is being built, but the current one is getting run down.
What insiders say about...
"After submitting my CV, I was asked to fill in a substantial application form prior..."
"There isn't much of a hierarchy. Even though some people are more senior than others,..."
"The office is quite old. At least the windows are big so there is light but it's..."
"I work 7.5 hours a day from Monday to Friday. How I make up those hours is very flexible..."
"The starting salary is good. However, the expected increase over time is not in line..."
"If you start working and need to move to London to work in the Enfield office, the..."
"There were some questions designed to test our logical thinking and some teamwork..."
"The company recycles, encourages employees to take public transport/cycle and does..."
"While this will depend on your exact team, I feel that managers are very good at..."
"Metaswitch has a healthy attitude to diversity and there has been a lot of emphasis..."
"The company does not have a rigid structure, which enables you to move into roles..."
"I'm mostly assigned work that is at a suitable level yet still allows me to contribute..."
"The people. Everyone at the company is like-minded and supportive and there's a real..."
"There's something of a lack of diversity and understanding of such issues, which..."
"Metaswitch used to be called data connection, so all our products start with DC."
"A good employer with a gentle approach to work."
"The flexibility, atmosphere and high proportion of former mathematicians."
"Technical training is given as the job requires it by your manager and mentor on..."
"Give new graduates 25 days of holiday and/or the ability to buy extra days (as the..."