"A forward-looking, dynamic organisation."
- There’s a good amount of responsibility and client contact that increases over time.
- The firm has a relaxed, collaborative and social culture.
- Hours are flexible to give an emphasis on maintaining a work/life balance.
- Trainees are given excellent training and mentoring.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- While the firm hosts social events, some trainees feel there could be more.
- Some would like to see improvements in the IT systems.
- Trainees could be informed about seat moves earlier.
What insiders say about...
"Commercial awareness was emphasised during the assessment. Make sure there are no..."
"There is not really a culture of presenteeism - people are not expected to hang around..."
"We have some excellent contracted professional skills course providers and this is..."
"Everyone has been really friendly and taken a lot of time to help trainees. They..."
"The Cambridge office is really close to the train station so it's easily accessible..."
"I often arrive after 9.00 am without any eyebrows being raised. People understand..."
"I really like that there is an all-firm bonus where the same amount is given to everyone..."
"There's a very flexible benefits scheme."
"I started with an application form for vacation scheme which was then followed by..."
"My interview was largely a "getting to know you" type of interview but I think it..."
"Reduction in plastic is prominent in Edo (our cafeteria)."
"The firm certainly appears committed to diversity and inclusivity."
"This varies from seat to seat and according to your supervisor. Having worked in..."
"We are entitled to give one day a year, which we can use to raise money for charity..."
"A very friendly place to work and lots of good quality work."
"The pay compared to our counterparts in Norwich is poor. Unfortunately, Cambridge..."
"The culture and wide range of practice areas, and the opportunity to be given responsibility..."
"In recent years the retention rate has been lower than usual, but this is improving..."
"The firm is the only law firm to have made the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to..."
"Friendly and collaborative."
"I don't really know how the firm promotes social mobility except for providing lots..."
"Some people just don't appreciate when you say you are at capacity."
"Improve office space but this is not directly related to 'training'. It does however..."