"Friendly and fast-paced."
- The firm is welcoming and does not feel hierarchical.
- Managers are good at providing feedback and informal training.
- The remuneration is at the top end of London salaries.
- A lot of pro bono work is offered and it counts towards billable hours.
- Some departments require long hours that can be challenging.
- While people do socialise outside of the office, events are rarely organised by the firm.
- There is not a lot of structured formal training.
- Some admin processes can be long and lack transparency.
What insiders say about...
"My best tip is to be sure to mention any non-legal or commercial work experience...."
"The firm is supportive and pays a good level of attention to staff motivation and..."
"The training programmes at our firm are slightly less structured than they would..."
"This is usually very good. Associates and partners are keen to give informal training..."
"Our offices are good but lack facilities found in bigger firms such as a canteen..."
"This very much depends on the department. My experience is that they are flexible..."
"We're paid a very good salary but I'm unclear about bonuses."
"We get given small things at Christmas and Easter as well as hand-signed Christmas..."
"The questions were mainly about my work experience, my hobbies, how I balance work..."
"The firm currently has a big environmental initiative to reduce waste and be more..."
"I've started an LGBT society and there is a wonderful diversity partner who is always..."
"Tasks vary tremendously. A lot of responsibility and client contact is given to you..."
"I've worked on a variety of pro bono projects. I recently acted for a group of residents..."
"The friendly atmosphere means that most people are approachable and very reasonable...."
"You have to accept that weeknight socialising is going to be difficult. It's common..."
"There are great opportunities for international secondments. The fact that it is..."
"The firm has an impeccable record for retention. The only time this can slip is when..."
"We are one of the top five growing offices in London."
"Friendly, progressive and challenging."
"More certainty and transparency around the seat allocation process."