"Ambitious, friendly and hard working."
- The firm is welcoming and does not feel hierarchical.
- Managers are good at providing feedback and informal training.
- The remuneration is seen as being very good.
- A lot of pro bono work is offered and it counts towards billable hours.
- Some departments require long hours that can be challenging.
- While people do socialise outside of the office, events are rarely organised by the firm.
- There is not a lot of structured formal training.
- Some admin processes can be long and lack transparency.
What insiders say about...
"The best advice I can give is to speak with passion about things you are truly passionate..."
"For the most part there is a very collaborative atmosphere, everyone is approachable..."
"The training is less structured than at some other firms. However, this means you..."
"For the most part everyone is very accessible and you just have to gauge how busy..."
"We're in a great location and have a lot of space. However, there is a bit of a lack..."
"The hours can be challenging, but I believe this is something that you have to appreciate..."
"The trainee pay is excellent, though there are no bonuses for trainees."
"The quality of its pension scheme is high and there's free fruit every day."
"There seems to be a trend in interviewers asking business strategy/business development..."
"This area could be better, though there is a conscious drive to improve it."
"We have a female chair and a female managing partner in London. Nearly half of the..."
"I was assigned an extremely high quality of work in my first seat and all of it was..."
"They are so committed that pro bono work counts as normal billable work for the purposes..."
"The small firm and relatively flat hierarchy makes it easier to build relationships...."
"There can be long hours in some departments and there are high expectations of you..."
"The reputation and size of the office. I knew that I would get good training as a..."
"The retention rates tend to be good given the small intake."
"Both the managing partner of the London office and the global chair are female."
"A US firm with international scope and a friendly atmosphere."
"I'd like to see more formal supervision and training."