"Stretching. Fun. Fast-paced."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, a selection day and a final interview. Be sure to..."
"There is a great sense of teamwork and the culture is fantastic. Senior colleagues..."
"We have nice offices in Oxfordshire, but only go there for training. Other than that..."
"Newton encourages us to not work in the evenings, and we never work weekends, but..."
"There's a very generous salary and benefits package. However, I was not aware of..."
"There are loads of excellent perks at Newton: every two weeks we get together for..."
"I was asked what was the biggest challenge I had faced and what had I learnt from..."
"Staying green may present certain challenges as the company grows in size, but it..."
"Some of the team are really good at mentoring, supporting and praising their team..."
"I would rank the employer's commitment to diversity higher than how diverse the business..."
"Newton is a complete meritocracy - the only potential bottleneck is yourself!"
"I'm very satisfied. I've been given a great amount of responsibility in challenging..."
"The company culture: very friendly people and lots of organised events to keep the..."
"Although we don't work weekends and hours aren't consistently long, the intensity..."
"One of the founding directors still teaches the first week of induction."
"One of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the country."
"I was encouraged to apply by the company's mix of business, technical and science...."
"There are small courses of one or two days that you put yourself up for. I've learned..."
"Investigate how working arrangements could be adapted as the company grows to allow..."