"Unique, fun, demanding and people-focused."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
What insiders say about...
"You will have to take a number of tests, both online and in person, so brush up on..."
"There is a really flat and close-knit culture within the company. Everyone gets along..."
"The office you will be working in is dependent upon the client site. The head office..."
"Hours can occasionally be long but it's not difficult to have conversations about..."
"There's a very generous salary and benefits package. However, I was not aware of..."
"Pretty much everything in the week can be expensed, including dinners, hotels and..."
"I had the normal interview questions about my strengths and weaknesses."
"Although we have an environment ISO, I believe we currently fall down in one aspect..."
"I find it fantastic that people at all levels of the business are more than happy..."
"While the company is getting more diverse, it's still currently mostly men from mostly..."
"Promotions can happen pretty quickly, at least compared to what I was expecting...."
"My role as a consultant involves delivering measurable operational change at a shop-floor..."
"The people are awesome! Friendly, down to earth, supportive, driven and bright."
"Work can be quite stressful at times, particularly when deadlines are approaching...."
"There are free unlimited biscuits in the office."
"Clever, rigorous, driven, fun."
"The culture came through everything I saw. It was the only company I found that stuck..."
"The company offers the best four week induction programme in the market. It is designed..."
"I think we could focus the bigger issues as much as we do our client work. How can..."