"Newton delivers excellence with integrity, all while taking great..."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure your maths, mechanics and logical thinking skills have all been sharpened..."
"We have a clear meritocratic culture that's friendly and sociable. The standard hours..."
"We have a nice office in rural Oxfordshire but spend very little time there as a..."
"I generally work ten-hour days with one evening a week requiring additional hours..."
"We're very well paid for a job straight out of uni."
"The subsidy on weekends and expensed review nights are a nice way to socialise with..."
"The most memorable questions I was asked were about times when I'd struggled or failed...."
"The nature of the business does encourage public transport, and the company car fleet..."
"We are encouraged to feedback to management directly through 360 feedback. We also..."
"Diversity is historically not a strong point of the company but there are definite..."
"There are plenty of opportunities to climb the ladder as the company is growing quickly...."
"I'm very satisfied. The project work makes it easy to get involved and fully complete..."
"High levels of autonomy and responsibility, a great company culture and great opportunities..."
"Days can be long."
"There are free unlimited biscuits in the office."
"Challenging, fun, developing."
"The factors that influenced me the most were the rapid career progression, training..."
"A lot of training is bespoke and so much more useful, applicable, and interesting..."
"Perhaps better internal communication around which initiatives are being undertaken...."