"One of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the country...."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, a selection day and a final interview. Be sure to..."
"We have great co-worker relationships as well as frequent and well enjoyed social..."
"The internal office (for internal functions such as finance/the PA team and for some..."
"You will work many hours throughout the week but weekends are free."
"The pay is generous."
"Every two weeks we have a 'review day' on a Thursday night, which is a free activity..."
"What has been your biggest failure to date?"
"This is unclear. There's a large carbon cost of transport and there doesn't appear..."
"The relationships fostered between managers and employees are probably the best feature..."
"We are not very diverse but are representative of the pool from which we interview..."
"Promotion is based on performance rather than time at the company. Newton has one..."
"I'm very satisfied. I've been given a great amount of responsibility in challenging..."
"There's a good balance of early responsibility and unconditional support. No colleague..."
"Living away from home."
"There are GP services at work every other Friday to make up for being away from home...."
"Unique, fun, demanding and people-focused."
"The people I met during the interview process were what sold it to me. Newton makes..."
"Training has been useful but can sometimes be hard to fit around project work."
"Better electric vehicle assistance or environmental travel policies."