"Exciting, rewarding and challenging."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Brush up on your mathematical and logical thinking. Overall, be yourself and try..."
"The social aspects of the company are fantastic. Ensuring people enjoy their lives..."
"We're not often in the central office but it's friendly and informal when we are...."
"Hours can occasionally be long but it's not difficult to have conversations about..."
"I think the remuneration is competitive, but probably doesn't stand up to some of..."
"The subsidy on weekends and expensed review nights are a nice way to socialise with..."
"How did you get to where you are? Why are you interested in Newton? Tell us about..."
"I'm not hugely aware of the actions being taken to reduce our carbon footprint but..."
"We have a very flat hierarchy with feedback and challenges being accepted upwards...."
"Added focus is being talked about at the moment. A current goal is to have more women..."
"In my experience, promotion is easy to come by with time and ability."
"I have received a tremendous amount of early responsibility, both in my current role..."
"High levels of autonomy and responsibility, a great company culture and great opportunities..."
"The constant moving around."
"The range of client opportunities is incredible - everything from serious defence..."
"Exciting, motivated, driven and rewarding."
"Meeting some employees on the selection day and seeing how much they enjoyed their..."
"A lot of training is bespoke and so much more useful, applicable, and interesting..."
"Investigate how working arrangements could be adapted as the company grows to allow..."