"Unique, fun, demanding and people-focused."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
What insiders say about...
"Throughout the whole process, be honest and be yourself. If you get to the end of..."
"The company holds review days every two weeks at different locations across the UK...."
"The offices are great but you're only there for training. The offices can vary wildly..."
"We work from 8:00am to 6:00pm on-site, which could be anywhere in the country. Typically..."
"The salary is high for a graduate job but the headline figure does include a large..."
"Pretty much everything in the week can be expensed, including dinners, hotels and..."
"What characteristics do you think you have that would make you well suited to Newton?'..."
"Staying green may present certain challenges as the company grows in size, but it..."
"We have a very flat hierarchy with feedback and challenges being accepted upwards...."
"It's a great place to work as a woman. I feel completely respected and empowered..."
"With the business growing rapidly, there are plenty of opportunities to be promoted..."
"I'm very satisfied. The project work makes it easy to get involved and fully complete..."
"High levels of autonomy and responsibility, a great company culture and great opportunities..."
"There can be quite high pressure to achieve results and I have found myself working..."
"The first Newton experience is a one-month-long induction with a group of five to..."
"Fun, entrepreneurial and honest."
"I was attracted by the salary on offer at Newton and the opportunities for quick..."
"We have a quick induction process but the company believes in experiential and investigative..."
"It may be nice to be placed on projects closer to home."