"Passionate, intelligent and invested in self-improvement."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"At interview, they really want to see you. Prepare but remember that if your answers..."
"The company holds review days every two weeks at different locations across the UK...."
"You don't really spend any time there but it's a nice office. It's based outside..."
"There is little flexibility, (if at all), except in genuine cases of need. Hours..."
"It's 100% the best package out there."
"There are four amazing (optional) company subsidised and organised weekends every..."
"What has been your biggest failure to date?"
"Our head office is very committed to environmentalism, having recently passed our..."
"Historically this has been excellent with every employee feeling like they had great..."
"An extremely open company. Since we do recruit for the consulting role from university..."
"The expected promotion curve is set out with promotions every 18-24 months on average...."
"The work often involves understanding a client's problem and analysing relevant data..."
"We have a fantastic culture around team spirit and personal development. Everyone..."
"You may find that your work location is not 'glamorous' if you're based in a hospital/factory/depo..."
"We're currently working on a mentoring scheme with the Social Mobility Foundation...."
"Exciting, innovative and fast-paced."
"It felt like a job I would really enjoy due to the variety of work and its rewarding..."
"There are a tremendous number of training opportunities at Newton. Although I didn't..."
"Perhaps better internal communication around which initiatives are being undertaken...."