"Ambitious and supportive."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Competency tests, selection days, interviews and then final interviews, applying..."
"On site, we work as teams and get to know each other very well - going out for dinner..."
"Our dress code is smart casual mainly. We are based at clients' sites so there's..."
"There is little flexibility, (if at all), except in genuine cases of need. Hours..."
"It's pretty good, but your salary will be reduced if you take a company car as the..."
"There's a good expenses policy for travel and meals as well as lots of subsidised..."
"What characteristics do you think you have that would make you well suited to Newton?'..."
"Our head office is very committed to environmentalism, having recently passed our..."
"Some of the team are really good at mentoring, supporting and praising their team..."
"Diversity is currently poor but there is a clear desire to address this."
"Promotions can happen pretty quickly, at least compared to what I was expecting...."
"My work satisfaction couldn't be better as I get to work on interesting problems..."
"The excellent culture and great amount of time dedicated to my development by my..."
"Travel and regularly staying away from home can be tough. Occasionally client engagement..."
"Your colleagues will very quickly become your closest friends."
"Energetic, passionate and close-knit."
"Hearing about the projects Newton works on and the differences the company makes...."
"Feedback is very common and training is always encouraged."
"I'd like to see more consistency in policies (such as when to leave site if you have..."