"Exciting, innovative and fast-paced."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Throughout the whole process, be honest and be yourself. If you get to the end of..."
"We have a relaxed hierarchy, meaning you feel that you can talk candidly to anyone..."
"The head office in Kingston Bagpuize is not somewhere we work much and, when we do,..."
"You will work many hours throughout the week but weekends are free."
"The package is great."
"There are loads of excellent perks at Newton: every two weeks we get together for..."
"What characteristics do you think you have that would make you well suited to Newton?'..."
"This is unclear. There's a large carbon cost of transport and there doesn't appear..."
"All levels of the business are incredibly open and willing to chat. I often have..."
"Diversity is historically not a strong point of the company but there are definite..."
"Promotions are entirely merit based and are celebrated by peers without a competitive..."
"My role means working with key stakeholders in the business to optimise how their..."
"The working culture, balance between work and socialising, and the remuneration package...."
"The constant moving around."
"Your colleagues will very quickly become your closest friends."
"Pragmatic, challenging and focused on doing the right thing."
"I was attracted by the salary on offer at Newton and the opportunities for quick..."
"There's an intense four-week training programme that includes a week on site to put..."
"Investigate how working arrangements could be adapted as the company grows to allow..."