"Passionate, intelligent and invested in self-improvement."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is split into stages but you can get through the whole thing..."
"There is a great sense of teamwork and the culture is fantastic. Senior colleagues..."
"Our offices are very plush but they're in the middle of nowhere."
"You will work many hours throughout the week but weekends are free."
"The pay is generous."
"There is a big emphasis on the social side of working here - every fortnight we have..."
"Don't try and prepare for specific interview questions. Do ask yourself what you..."
"Encouraging environmentalism is innate in the job! The changes we make in companies..."
"This is addressed fantastically within the company. You are assigned a mentor and..."
"This is currently a losing battle but the company is fighting to improve it."
"Promotions can happen pretty quickly, at least compared to what I was expecting...."
"I'm very satisfied. The project work makes it easy to get involved and fully complete..."
"Working with a very bright, motivated team. I generally get along very well with..."
"Living away from home."
"Your colleagues will very quickly become your closest friends."
"Challenging but supportive."
"There's hands-on work and a generous salary."
"There's a thorough four-week induction to introduce the core techniques and softer..."
"Improve the diversity."