"Caring, challenging and encouraging."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Brush up on your mathematical and logical thinking. Overall, be yourself and try..."
"Newton has a very friendly and welcoming culture. One of the main things that prompted..."
"The internal office (for internal functions such as finance/the PA team and for some..."
"The job is essentially 6.00 am Monday to 6.00 pm Friday."
"It's 100% the best package out there."
"Perks include summer party weekends, four company trips per year (skiing, yachting,..."
"I was just asked general questions about my life; I think the interviewers wanted..."
"There is an effort within the company with new policies such as the carbon emissions..."
"Managers are very accessible and you can talk to anyone at any time. We're often..."
"It's become a much bigger focus recently. This isn't to say that we didn't care about..."
"It usually takes two years to be promoted from consultant to senior. After this it..."
"The types of projects we work on, particularly in the public sector, are on the agenda..."
"We have a challenging and sociable work environment as well as a good team spirit...."
"There is a lot of travelling involved."
"One of the founding directors still teaches the first week of induction."
"Innovative, hard-working and well paid."
"Feedback from people who were already working there and the varied work."
"A lot of training is bespoke and so much more useful, applicable, and interesting..."
"I think spending less time on the road would be preferable."