"One of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the country...."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"There are rigorous rounds of selection days and interviews that select really bright..."
"The company has a very flat structure, with people at the bottom of the business..."
"You don't really spend any time there but it's a nice office. It's based outside..."
"I normally work a ten-hour day but this varies from project to project. You can be..."
"We're very well paid for a job straight out of uni."
"I've been on subsidised weekends including a ski trip."
"How did you get to where you are? Why are you interested in Newton? Tell us about..."
"The nature of the business does encourage public transport, and the company car fleet..."
"Most managers are easily available and make time for you when requested."
"An extremely open company. Since we do recruit for the consulting role from university..."
"There is nothing constraining my promotion beyond my own abilities as we are trying..."
"I usually find myself meeting mid/high level managers and executives, performing..."
"We have a challenging and sociable work environment as well as a good team spirit...."
"Living away from home."
"Newton is still (as far as I know) entirely owned by the founding directors, one..."
"Challenging, fun, developing."
"Everyone I met was friendly, welcoming and honest about their job and all reviews..."
"There are four weeks of training in Newton skills when you first join."
"I think we could focus the bigger issues as much as we do our client work. How can..."