"Energetic, passionate and close-knit."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Brush up on your mathematical and logical thinking. Overall, be yourself and try..."
"Everyone looks out for each other and tries to get the best out of each other. Managers..."
"Consultants don't work in the head office. We are based on client sites so we work..."
"Some days there can be long hours, but these sessions are few and far between. Most..."
"The package is great."
"There are lots of great perks including: a nice car; free living costs, hotels, meals,..."
"How did you get to where you are? Why are you interested in Newton? Tell us about..."
"There are recycling stations in the office as well as regular sustainability audits...."
"We have a flat management structure. Everyone is available to talk to and provide..."
"It's become a much bigger focus recently. This isn't to say that we didn't care about..."
"There is plenty of room in the organisation to move up. Newton is a young company..."
"I am given interesting and challenging work with a lot of flexibility and responsibility...."
"The people and challenge found within the work. Everybody at Newton is brilliant..."
"The constant moving around."
"One of the founding directors still teaches the first week of induction."
"Exciting, innovative and fast-paced."
"The enthusiasm of the current staff and the company's reputation."
"There are a tremendous number of training opportunities at Newton. Although I didn't..."
"I would like to see the company improve the leadership training, (not just people..."