"Dynamic, modern and caring."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"There was a focus on my grades and basic info. There was maths testing, a video interview,..."
"The culture is the highlight of working at Newton. Everyone I work with is looking..."
"The office you will be working in is dependent upon the client site. The head office..."
"Some days there can be long hours, but these sessions are few and far between. Most..."
"We get an excellent pay package with very few living costs during the week."
"The signing-on bonus is great and you are encouraged to take some time off before..."
"I was asked a lot of competency based questions."
"The nature of the business does encourage public transport, and the company car fleet..."
"Founders and directors work with new graduates during the first month and are always..."
"An extremely open company. Since we do recruit for the consulting role from university..."
"There's a very clear promotion structure."
"I am responsible for the delivery of a million pounds of savings for NHS Trusts...."
"The people in the company, the speed at which you're given responsibility, the variety..."
"You may find that your work location is not 'glamorous' if you're based in a hospital/factory/depo..."
"The range of client opportunities is incredible - everything from serious defence..."
"Caring, intense and sociable."
"The company culture, reputation and quality of work."
"There are small courses of one or two days that you put yourself up for. I've learned..."
"I would like to see the company improve the leadership training, (not just people..."