"Challenging but supportive."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Don't over-prepare for the interviews or selection day. Make sure you have a basic..."
"I am part of a tight-knit team that spends lots of time together outside of work...."
"The dress code is business casual so includes shirt and trousers but no ties or jackets...."
"I normally work a ten-hour day but this varies from project to project. You can be..."
"It's pretty good, but your salary will be reduced if you take a company car as the..."
"There are lots of great perks including: a nice car; free living costs, hotels, meals,..."
"Don't try and prepare for specific interview questions. Do ask yourself what you..."
"There are some initiatives to reduce the carbon footprint of the company. However,..."
"This is addressed fantastically within the company. You are assigned a mentor and..."
"This is currently a losing battle but the company is fighting to improve it."
"There are plenty of opportunities to climb the ladder as the company is growing quickly...."
"I'm very satisfied. I get a good level of autonomy and ownership of my work."
"The culture around Newton, the amount of feedback, the opportunities for progression..."
"The hours and time away from home can lead to a lack of consistency in one's life..."
"One of the founding directors still teaches the first week of induction."
"A high energy and challenging environment with a supportive team."
"The fact that it has a strong culture that is still ingrained from when the founding..."
"There is a formal training programme running throughout your career, starting from..."
"More emphasis on our environmental impact."