"Passionate, intelligent and invested in self-improvement."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Understand what Newton is about. There are key values and attributes that we strive..."
"I think culture is Newton's strong point, the people are great fun and, because you..."
"We just got a new office; other than that we work from client site offices. The dress..."
"We do some very challenging work at Newton, but I wouldn't describe us as having..."
"There's annual pay rises and a good promotion pay curve. Everyone who works at the..."
"The subsidised weekends are probably the best perks offered. There are four a year,..."
"What has been your biggest failure to date?"
"This is unclear. There's a large carbon cost of transport and there doesn't appear..."
"All of my managers have made excellent mentors during my time at Newton, with a dual..."
"Diversity is improving, but the nature of the current employment approach means the..."
"We have a very clear career path that you can follow. You'll get a lot of help on..."
"The work often involves understanding a client's problem and analysing relevant data..."
"We have a fantastic culture around team spirit and personal development. Everyone..."
"Being away Monday to Friday every week can be draining along with the travel."
"The company is targeting to have 1000 staff by 2023 (currently it is at about 200..."
"Fun, different and challenging."
"I met more people from the company at every stage of the application process and..."
"There are four weeks of training in Newton skills when you first join."
"A higher focus on commercial planning to avoid the peaks and troughs of workloads...."