"It's great for early development and responsibility."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Brush up on your mathematical and logical thinking. Overall, be yourself and try..."
"We have a relaxed hierarchy, meaning you feel that you can talk candidly to anyone..."
"The office space is good but rural and we don't often work there. The closest we..."
"We get good support from Newton to ensure that our hours and lifestyle are ok. It's..."
"We're extremely well remunerated for people our age. I earn more than nearly all..."
"There are subsidised social events (nights out for example) as well as a generous..."
"Don't try and prepare for specific interview questions. Do ask yourself what you..."
"There are some initiatives to reduce the carbon footprint of the company. However,..."
"All levels of the business are incredibly open and willing to chat. I often have..."
"Added focus is being talked about at the moment. A current goal is to have more women..."
"There is plenty of room in the organisation to move up. Newton is a young company..."
"I have received a tremendous amount of early responsibility, both in my current role..."
"The excellent culture and great amount of time dedicated to my development by my..."
"The hours and time away from home can lead to a lack of consistency in one's life..."
"There are GP services at work every other Friday to make up for being away from home...."
"A high energy and challenging environment with a supportive team."
"It felt like a job I would really enjoy due to the variety of work and its rewarding..."
"We had a one-month induction followed by one week of official training. We learned..."
"I think we could focus the bigger issues as much as we do our client work. How can..."