"Energetic, passionate and close-knit."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself! The interview process is as much of a chance for you to find out whether..."
"The structure is simple with only six major roles in the business. The hierarchy..."
"You don't really spend any time there but it's a nice office. It's based outside..."
"You will work many hours throughout the week but weekends are free."
"The salary on offer at Newton is one of the best in the market."
"Pretty much everything in the week can be expensed, including dinners, hotels and..."
"What is the limiting factor on the forward velocity of a helicopter? How do fire..."
"Although we have an environment ISO, I believe we currently fall down in one aspect..."
"You meet them fortnightly at review days."
"I would rank the employer's commitment to diversity higher than how diverse the business..."
"There are plenty of opportunities to climb the ladder as the company is growing quickly...."
"My role so far has been delivering two improvement projects for large UK food manufacturers...."
"The people and challenge found within the work. Everybody at Newton is brilliant..."
"Being away from home Monday morning to Friday afternoon takes some getting used to,..."
"There are free unlimited biscuits in the office."
"Exciting, rewarding and challenging."
"Attending a drinks event and hearing how passionate the employees were about their..."
"Training is very good. Newton is one of the best out there in terms of a training..."
"Perhaps better internal communication around which initiatives are being undertaken...."