"Fast-paced, growing, sociable."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"During the interview, have good structure in your answers, get to the point and don't..."
"There is a great sense of teamwork and the culture is fantastic. Senior colleagues..."
"The head office in Kingston Bagpuize is not somewhere we work much and, when we do,..."
"You are guaranteed weekends. On a Monday morning you are not required to leave your..."
"We're extremely well remunerated for people our age. I earn more than nearly all..."
"We get heavily subsidised weekends away each year and the whole company gets together..."
"Questions included: tell me about yourself; how would your friends describe you (best..."
"Although we have an environment ISO, I believe we currently fall down in one aspect..."
"Feedback is key to development. Newton has a very flat structure where directors..."
"Added focus is being talked about at the moment. A current goal is to have more women..."
"We have a very clear career path that you can follow. You'll get a lot of help on..."
"Things are challenging in order to ensure a high rate of personal development. We..."
"Getting to do important work on some of the biggest national agenda points (eg delayed..."
"Working away from home is not for everyone."
"The company is targeting to have 1000 staff by 2023 (currently it is at about 200..."
"Dynamic, modern and caring."
"The fact that it has a strong culture that is still ingrained from when the founding..."
"We get six weeks of formal training in our first year as well as lots of Just-In-Time..."
"Perhaps better internal communication around which initiatives are being undertaken...."