"Fun, entrepreneurial and honest."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"At interview, they really want to see you. Prepare but remember that if your answers..."
"The company has a very flat structure, with people at the bottom of the business..."
"You're hardly in the office but, when you are there for training, it's nicely fitted..."
"You are usually on site at pretty standard times (8.00 am to 6.00 pm/6.30 pm) but..."
"The pay is very competitive and increases every year and with every promotion. In..."
"We get incredible expense accounts and a great company car."
"What is the limiting factor on the forward velocity of a helicopter? How do fire..."
"I know that our company cars all get a good number of miles to the gallon in an effort..."
"We have a very flat hierarchy with feedback and challenges being accepted upwards...."
"An extremely open company. Since we do recruit for the consulting role from university..."
"Newton's promotion criteria are some of the most transparent I am aware of. Everyone..."
"We help with process improvement. The role includes identifying, analysing and fixing..."
"We do socially impactful work and get early responsibility in both client-facing..."
"Being away from home Monday morning to Friday afternoon takes some getting used to,..."
"The first Newton experience is a one-month-long induction with a group of five to..."
"Exciting, rewarding and challenging."
"I applied here as I believed I would really be able to have an impact, since we promise..."
"The training programmes are undergoing a revamp, and the ones that have been through..."
"Improve the diversity."