"Stretching. Fun. Fast-paced."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity of management could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more options regarding working arrangements.
What insiders say about...
"Understand why you want to work here and be able to articulate it well. Make sure..."
"Everyone looks out for each other and tries to get the best out of each other. Managers..."
"The office you will be working in is dependent upon the client site. The head office..."
"Hours depend on the client and also the current work rate. If you need to work late..."
"The pay is good, but a good sized chunk of this is in benefits (company car, etc.)..."
"The subsidised weekends are probably the best perks offered. There are four a year,..."
"The most memorable questions I was asked were about times when I'd struggled or failed...."
"There are recycling stations in the office as well as regular sustainability audits...."
"I know the senior management personally and see them on a regular basis. Every employee..."
"It's a great place to work as a woman. I feel completely respected and empowered..."
"There is nothing constraining my promotion beyond my own abilities as we are trying..."
"We help with process improvement. The role includes identifying, analysing and fixing..."
"The high level of autonomy and responsibility you get as a graduate as well as exposure..."
"Days can be long."
"Newton is still (as far as I know) entirely owned by the founding directors, one..."
"Supportive, challenging and fun."
"Meeting some employees on the selection day and seeing how much they enjoyed their..."
"We have a quick induction process but the company believes in experiential and investigative..."
"Investigate how working arrangements could be adapted as the company grows to allow..."