"Dynamic, modern and caring."
- The salary is high and very competitive compared to other graduate schemes.
- There’s a wide variety of tasks to work on so the job rarely feels monotonous.
- The company has a clear progression ladder with set targets for when graduates should expect promotions.
- Social events are held regularly and can come in many forms, from activities to meals and drinks.
- There are likely to be long working hours, though there is flexibility on this.
- Some graduates feel that the diversity could be greater.
- Being away from home during the week can be a difficult lifestyle to get used to for some.
- Some would like to see more focus on environmental impacts.
What insiders say about...
"Research standard interview questions a little but you should mostly expect the interviews..."
"The company holds review days every two weeks at different locations across the UK...."
"You don't really spend any time there but it's a nice office. It's based outside..."
"The grind starts when you wake up and stops when you sleep, but you're always home..."
"The overall package is very large but I am including the company car (taxable benefit)..."
"Private health insurance is available after two years in the company and the company..."
"The most memorable questions I was asked were about times when I'd struggled or failed...."
"Our head office is very committed to environmentalism, having recently passed our..."
"We have a very flat hierarchy with feedback and challenges being accepted upwards...."
"Newton is trying but there seems to be a long way to go."
"We have a very clear career path that you can follow. You'll get a lot of help on..."
"Two days are the same, but most days will include a wide range of tasks from Excel..."
"The culture around Newton, the amount of feedback, the opportunities for progression..."
"Although we don't work weekends and hours aren't consistently long, the intensity..."
"The company is targeting to have 1000 staff by 2023 (currently it is at about 200..."
"Innovative and determined."
"Feedback from people who were already working there and the varied work."
"We had an induction week and were fast-tracked into client-facing roles."
"I think spending less time on the road would be preferable."