"An excellent place to build your brand and network."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"I had already done a year-long placement and a summer placement here, so the application..."
"Meritocratic. If you do things well you will get noticed. Being a smaller company..."
"By far best office location I've worked at. Office is located by Monument tube station...."
"I work 80-100 hours per week (with weekend work expected), depending on business..."
"It's a great salary to start with but quickly falls behind competitors."
"Free dinners. Good food during lunch. Many events allowing you to socialize with..."
"I was mainly asked competency based questions such as giving examples of when I have..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"The company is trying to reduce its carbon footprint and generally be kind to the..."
"The buddy and mentor scheme is good for planning your career."
"Nomura is big on diversity as they ensure they have put in place various support..."
"There's a clear structure of different levels. Graduates are made aware of when they..."
"Lots of responsibility very early as some teams are understaffed but still have lots..."
"The people are often very friendly and the culture is not as aggressive as other..."
"Work load is huge."
"There are bees on the roof."
"Exciting, growing and dynamic."
"It has a good reputation with fingers in a lot of pies."
"There are good training opportunities with lots of chances for extra training around..."
"Corporate Infrastructure Operations"
"Think about the employees and ensure you're doing everything to make sure they want..."