"Evolving and forward thinking company that feels like a start-up..."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Prepare lots of examples for competency based questions and keep on top of the recent..."
"Good effort all round to integrate interns into the company and feel like already..."
"Standard and quality is very high. Facilities are great kitchen space for all departments...."
"On average I spend around 50 hours in the office, (about half 8 till 6 each day)...."
"It's a great salary to start with but quickly falls behind competitors."
"Same as other banks: car service, free dinners, shoe shine, gym, etc. The Nomura..."
"Initial interview, followed by assessment centre which included two more interviews..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"The company is very aware of its carbon footprint and has many schemes to limit it...."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"It seems pretty diverse overall. There are lots of groups supporting the various..."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"I normally arrive at 7.00, when I start reading the news and updates from the previous..."
"The people, the location and the employee benefits."
"Not being able to know what goes on in the minds of the Japanese C-level executives..."
"The building overlooks the river Thames, a wonderful view and has a roof top mini-garden..."
"A growing investment bank."
"It looked like a good company to work for with a good culture and opportunities for..."
"Well structured and providing useful insights, which increase mainly technical skills...."
"Corporate Infrastructure IT"
"Have a better process of placing grads. I am personally happy with where I have been..."