"Japanese only in name. Globally diverse in nature."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure your financial knowledge of the markets is of a high standard. Read the..."
"Meritocratic. If you do things well you will get noticed. Being a smaller company..."
"We're in an incredible office and location."
"Depends on desk again, but sometimes normal hours don't apply. Start in equities..."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"Free dinners after 7.30. Chance to go for a lot of events your team organises. Free..."
"Various, candidates should be able to discuss anything from financial markets, to..."
"There were general competency questions that were slightly technical and mostly about..."
"This is one of the main things I read about when researching the company, there is..."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"It seems pretty diverse overall. There are lots of groups supporting the various..."
"Promotions are not impossible but require a certain amount of smart networking. It's..."
"My responsibilities are increasing with time which is quite rewarding as you can..."
"The working environment is great and allows me to develop, not only my technical..."
"The hours can be long and graduates sometimes have difficulty getting placed in the..."
"The only company that holds a competition for summer interns to raise money for charity..."
"Great place to grow and promote more quickly than peers."
"It has a good reputation with fingers in a lot of pies."
"Great! Internal online training at all levels is very good and puts everyone on the..."
"Corporate Infrastructure IT"
"Think about the employees and ensure you're doing everything to make sure they want..."