"Great place to grow and promote more quickly than peers."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"I would advise any potential candidate to do his homework about the firm before the..."
"People are extremely nice at Nomura. In the office, the atmosphere is serious and..."
"The Frankfurt office is very centrally located, and probably the most beautiful of..."
"No surprises here. Global Markets is relatively comfortable in terms of working hours...."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"HR take us out for lots of free events, especially during the first few weeks. Our..."
"Nomura's interview process was much more professional, structured, and comprehensive..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"There is recycling and the water in the firm is purified rain water."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"We have excellent networks and diversity inclusion. There are no issues here."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"My responsibilities are increasing with time which is quite rewarding as you can..."
"Being given genuine responsibility and being involved in projects which will actually..."
"Long hours, sometimes a lot of pressure."
"It was voted the healthiest company to work for in recent years."
"Exciting, growing and dynamic."
"I love the Japanese investment bank culture, the people and the experience of the..."
"The initial training was fun, engaging and surprisingly useful. However, the training..."
"Offer more transparency on the internal mobility process both within and outside..."