"Bank for the future growth."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Do some research on the company, especially how the company is doing in everyday..."
"So far, my experience as an intern has been extremely rewarding as there has been..."
"By far best office location I've worked at. Office is located by Monument tube station...."
"My average working week is 80-100 hours."
"It's a great salary for someone at entry level with my experience."
"Very good ongoing events with free food and drinks. Additionally vouchers for food..."
"Some very technical questions. Economic context questions, e.g. how do you see the..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"There are specialized recycling bins for all garbage and other green initiatives...."
"The buddy and mentor scheme is good for planning your career."
"I have been very impressed with the company's attitude to diversity. As a woman one..."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"Track the market live and through research, understand and analyze economic data..."
"There is a really good atmosphere amongst my team and the whole building. You feel..."
"Uncertainty & instability on the job retention front. In all fairness, it's the same..."
"We have Chicken Katsu curry on Thursday - it's exceptional."
"A growing investment bank."
"I originally applied as Nomura targeted my university for recruitment and had a flexible..."
"Two days intensive formal training, with a very high volume of information. Necessary,..."
"Have a better process of placing grads. I am personally happy with where I have been..."