"Great place to grow and promote more quickly than peers."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the company and know why you want the role you are applying for. Focus..."
"Everyone at Nomura is much friendly than I had expected and the hierarchy that exists..."
"The Frankfurt office is very centrally located, and probably the most beautiful of..."
"On Credit/ABS the hours are very manageable. The day starts at 7:35 with the credit..."
"It's a great salary to start with but quickly falls behind competitors."
"We get a good pension and great discounts."
"Some very technical questions. Economic context questions, e.g. how do you see the..."
"I was asked about my goals, my main achievements and how I applied certain skills...."
"All systems enter standby mode automatically after a few minutes of inactivity. Lighting..."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"Diversity is encouraged, there are people from everywhere. There are lunch events..."
"Promotions are not impossible but require a certain amount of smart networking. It's..."
"Task include all typical analyst tasks. As the internship progress and depending..."
"The best thing is the reality of working with real investors, real issuers, having..."
"The worst things are long hours and feeling pressurised to do well."
"We have Chicken Katsu curry on Thursday - it's exceptional."
"Great working environment."
"It has a good reputation with fingers in a lot of pies."
"The initial training was fun, engaging and surprisingly useful. However, the training..."
"Offer more transparency on the internal mobility process both within and outside..."