"Friendly with a good culture."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Know how to tell your story and résumé. Explain why all the choices you've made..."
"Very relaxed and motivated work environment with lots of support if needed. Very..."
"Very new offices so everything is clean and organised. I could quite happily eat..."
"On average 70 hours/week. Time goes by quickly though as there are many things to..."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"Free dinners after 7.30. Chance to go for a lot of events your team organises. Free..."
"I was asked a wide variety of questions ranging from very work related questions..."
"There were general competency questions that were slightly technical and mostly about..."
"The company is very aware of its carbon footprint and has many schemes to limit it...."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"Diversity is encouraged, there are people from everywhere. There are lunch events..."
"Promotions are not impossible but require a certain amount of smart networking. It's..."
"Work is good, but sometimes the hours are long and it feels like some things move..."
"The firm is very flat. Everyone from junior to senior is always glad to teach you..."
"It can be difficult to get changes made."
"You can book an appointment to put on a bee suit and go up to the roof and have a..."
"Truly dynamic and simply cool to work for."
"I love the Japanese investment bank culture, the people and the experience of the..."
"Two days intensive formal training, with a very high volume of information. Necessary,..."
"Think about the employees and ensure you're doing everything to make sure they want..."