"Truly dynamic and simply cool to work for."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"I would advise any potential candidate to do his homework about the firm before the..."
"Meritocratic. If you do things well you will get noticed. Being a smaller company..."
"Standard and quality is very high. Facilities are great kitchen space for all departments...."
"I work 100+ hours a week."
"It's a great salary to start with but quickly falls behind competitors."
"Gym is hugely subsidised. HR plan cool and fancy events for interns."
"I had a two round interview. First round was with three interviewers back-to-back..."
"I was asked about my goals, my main achievements and how I applied certain skills...."
"This is one of the main things I read about when researching the company, there is..."
"Everyone's very accessible and there's a mentor/buddy scheme available. My manager..."
"Nomura has lots of different worker groups within the organisation that can come..."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"Lots of responsibility very early as some teams are understaffed but still have lots..."
"A great relaxed working environment at Angel lane and very good pay."
"It can be difficult to get changes made."
"We have Chicken Katsu curry on Thursday - it's exceptional."
"Great working environment."
"It looked like a good company to work for with a good culture and opportunities for..."
"The initial training was fun, engaging and surprisingly useful. However, the training..."
"Corporate Infrastructure IT"
"Think about the employees and ensure you're doing everything to make sure they want..."