"Striving to achieve."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"There's a graduate process involving an online application, online tests, an assessment..."
"Supportive and friendly team, always regarded me a substantial part of the team,..."
"By far best office location I've worked at. Office is located by Monument tube station...."
"My average working week is probably about 85 hours."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"I attended a huge investment banking conference for Nomura at the Hilton hotel in..."
"Various, candidates should be able to discuss anything from financial markets, to..."
"I was asked about my goals, my main achievements and how I applied certain skills...."
"There are specialized recycling bins for all garbage and other green initiatives...."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"Nomura is a truly multi cultural and multi lingual bank. The staff come from various..."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"Track the market live and through research, understand and analyze economic data..."
"There are excellent opportunities across the business to improve your skills. I've..."
"Sometimes it is difficult to sit and speak with some staff as they may be unavailable..."
"You can get excellent drinks on a Thursday at the private rooftop bar."
"A growing investment bank."
"It looked like a good company to work for with a good culture and opportunities for..."
"Thrown in at the deep end with work which is good because you are forced to learn..."
"Offer more transparency on the internal mobility process both within and outside..."