"Great working environment."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Know how to tell your story and résumé. Explain why all the choices you've made..."
"I think the company works hard to promote its charitable side and HR provided a range..."
"Standard and quality is very high. Facilities are great kitchen space for all departments...."
"I work around 40 hours a week as I'm in the corporate division."
"It's a great salary to start with but quickly falls behind competitors."
"I attended a huge investment banking conference for Nomura at the Hilton hotel in..."
"Initial interview, followed by assessment centre which included two more interviews..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"The company is trying to reduce its carbon footprint and generally be kind to the..."
"My manager is really good and very helpful, although I know this is not the same..."
"I have been very impressed with the company's attitude to diversity. As a woman one..."
"There's a clear structure of different levels. Graduates are made aware of when they..."
"My responsibilities range from simple admin tasks like scanning and printing, all..."
"The level of responsibility that you get early on."
"The business could be better at rewarding those who do a good job."
"You can get excellent drinks on a Thursday at the private rooftop bar."
"A Japanese investment bank with the client at the heart of everything."
"I originally applied as Nomura targeted my university for recruitment and had a flexible..."
"We did a few trainings sessions about Excel, Bloomberg and Reuters. Also had a nice..."
"Offer more transparency on the internal mobility process both within and outside..."