"An excellent place to build your brand and network."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself and revise the lecture notes a bit."
"Extremely friendly and approachable staff. I did my fair share of networking before..."
"The building is amazing! It's brand new and looks very impressive! The dress code..."
"I spend around 14 hours on average each day in the office."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"Sometimes there are free tickets for the O2 and there is also a benefit system that..."
"I was asked a wide variety of questions ranging from very work related questions..."
"I was asked questions on my soft skills and technical skills and I was presented..."
"There is recycling and the water in the firm is purified rain water."
"The buddy and mentor scheme is good for planning your career."
"I have been very impressed with the company's attitude to diversity. As a woman one..."
"Promotions are not impossible but require a certain amount of smart networking. It's..."
"Lots of responsibility very early as some teams are understaffed but still have lots..."
"Being given genuine responsibility and being involved in projects which will actually..."
"Long hours, sometimes a lot of pressure."
"There are bee hives on the roof, the honey from which is harvested by volunteers..."
"Truly dynamic and simply cool to work for."
"It looked like a good company to work for with a good culture and opportunities for..."
"The main training was “on the job”. However, we had a formal training before..."
"Corporate Infrastructure IT"
"Have a better process of placing grads. I am personally happy with where I have been..."