"A Japanese investment bank with the client at the heart of everything...."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Do some research on the company, especially how the company is doing in everyday..."
"Very good working atmosphere and open communication policy. Expectations are high..."
"By far best office location I've worked at. Office is located by Monument tube station...."
"Around 75 hours a week but I have weekends off."
"The pay is good if you consider the general pay across all graduate developers. However,..."
"I attended a huge investment banking conference for Nomura at the Hilton hotel in..."
"The process consists of a first-round 45 minute interview with a senior member of..."
"I was asked about my goals, my main achievements and how I applied certain skills...."
"The new office was officially opened just over a year ago, having been built to the..."
"Everyone's very accessible and there's a mentor/buddy scheme available. My manager..."
"It seems pretty diverse overall. There are lots of groups supporting the various..."
"There's a clear structure of different levels. Graduates are made aware of when they..."
"My responsibilities are increasing with time which is quite rewarding as you can..."
"The best thing is the reality of working with real investors, real issuers, having..."
"The business could be better at rewarding those who do a good job."
"It was voted the healthiest company to work for in recent years."
"Exciting, respectful but demanding."
"It looked like a good company to work for with a good culture and opportunities for..."
"Access to online tutorials, and seminars on Bloomberg, Excel, and Reuters helps provide..."
"Think about the employees and ensure you're doing everything to make sure they want..."