"Truly dynamic and simply cool to work for."
- Hours are seen as being good for the industry and working from home is available occasionally if needed.
- Access to a gym, doctors and dentist makes it a very healthy place to work.
- There are lots of training opportunities available to employees, especially early on.
- There’s a good company culture with strong teamwork and a hierarchy that’s seen as flatter than in other places.
- While entry-level pay is good, it’s seen as falling behind later in your career.
- Some feel it can be difficult to get placed into the specific role they want.
- Access to managers can vary so this is not reliable.
- There could be more transparency around internal placements.
What insiders say about...
"Learn everything you can about the business. Have a reason for wanting to be there,..."
"So far, my experience as an intern has been extremely rewarding as there has been..."
"The office is located centrally within the City. Very accessible by any means of..."
"Average day for me is 7-5ish. Sometimes later but is a nice working environment so..."
"It's a great salary for someone at entry level with my experience."
"Free dinners. Good food during lunch. Many events allowing you to socialize with..."
"Why do you want to work in investment banking instead of chemistry? A couple of 'situation'..."
"My questions were mostly competency-based or about the role, company or myself."
"All systems enter standby mode automatically after a few minutes of inactivity. Lighting..."
"The buddy and mentor scheme is good for planning your career."
"I have been very impressed with the company's attitude to diversity. As a woman one..."
"There is a very clear framework of exactly what needs to be done to progress through..."
"My responsibilities range from simple admin tasks like scanning and printing, all..."
"The people, the location and the employee benefits."
"Long hours, sometimes a lot of pressure."
"The only company that holds a competition for summer interns to raise money for charity..."
"Great place to grow and promote more quickly than peers."
"I love the Japanese investment bank culture, the people and the experience of the..."
"A wide range of training courses are available and you can get professional qualifications..."
"Have a better process of placing grads. I am personally happy with where I have been..."