"A challenging experience that comes with opportunities."
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"I would recommend applicants look at companies in the industry and look at the core..."
"There are three full-time staff members at nucleargraduates managing all the graduates..."
"Dress code varies depending on your secondment but most are business dress."
"This varies between secondments but most placement hosts allow for flexible working...."
"The pay is OK, a little low compared to the rest of the industry and other grad schemes..."
"The transport and subsistence budget is great, though it does have to cover quite..."
"It is fairly difficult to join the graduate scheme as the competition is strong...."
"The assessment centre involved multiple role-play scenarios that test your ability..."
"I don't know too much about Energus' commitment to green initiatives."
"My initial contact with managers has been very promising, with a lot of effort put..."
"The whole of the programme team are women. Diversity is accepted at nucleargraduates...."
"I think this grad scheme is very much a two-year development scheme. There is a heavy..."
"Nucleargraduates runs STEM schemes and a footprints programme, aimed to give back..."
"So far I have been involved in updating some software using Matlab, producing training..."
"The opportunity to work across the nuclear industry in the UK and abroad."
"Some employers have more limited secondment choices so there isn't the flexibility..."
"I had an interest in nuclear energy."
"As part of the scheme, you have to set up and run a proper business for about a year...."
"A fantastic graduate scheme with a whole host of amazing opportunities."
"I wanted to be in the nuclear industry and this is one of the very few ways in. The..."
"Nucleargraduates provides you with a CPD and T&S budget. We are allowed to pay for..."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"Increased pay would be nice."