"One of a kind."
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"Be relaxed, some of your interviewers will be graduates currently on the scheme...."
"The company provides an interesting culture as we are not based in a central office...."
"Our dress code is always smart and the office depends on the secondment. So far,..."
"Working hours are agreed with the secondment organisation. Most host organisations..."
"The salary is decidedly average."
"Training opportunities and personal budget for attending conferences. Plus, time..."
"The assessment centre pushes you to your limits via exercises like role play."
"I was asked questions about my future prospects, why this area of work attracted..."
"There is not much push around green commitments. There is no cycle to work scheme,..."
"There's lots of performance feedback and scope for information if you ask."
"It's a very open and inclusive environment where everyone is respected."
"I do not think that this is really applicable as the graduate scheme runs for two..."
"All of the graduates must commit a specified number of hours to corporate social..."
"Due to short placements, you can sometimes end up doing work that you feel isn't..."
"There's good flexibility in the work, good connections to the industry, opportunities..."
"Having to move to a new placement every eight months. Relocation is expensive."
"The name Rolls-Royce on the application. Nucleargraduates has a number of sponsor..."
"The whole of the programme team is female. This is rare in a sector dominated by..."
"Great career prospects and support."
"The opportunity to set up a business while being part of the grad scheme."
"The graduate programme provides opportunity for both technical and soft skills training...."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"I would have liked a little more interaction with graduates."