"Opportunistic and fully committed to individual development!"
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"It's a really rigorous application process, the most thorough of any job I have applied..."
"The culture between graduates is great, they are an excellent support network throughout..."
"The office from which the scheme is run is modern and very well equipped. The dress..."
"I work nine and a half hours a day at my current site but only four days a week...."
"Relocation grants would be really helpful as moving is extremely costly. Otherwise..."
"We are all signed up to the Royal London pension plan. We put in 3% of our salary..."
"There are quite a few stages involved in the recruitment; online application, online..."
"'Can you give me an example of a time when...' This is how most of the questions..."
"There is not much push around green commitments. There is no cycle to work scheme,..."
"Managers are very accessible. Our appraisals are completed with very experienced..."
"Nucleargraduates is a strong supporter of Women in Nuclear."
"You cannot move up while on the graduate scheme, but it does provide a great base..."
"Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of the scheme and the company's..."
"Data analysis, report writing, on-plant quality checks. The work is varied and is..."
"Great structure and opportunities for training, with plenty of support with career..."
"It can be hard to settle as we're constantly moving about."
"The name Rolls-Royce on the application. Nucleargraduates has a number of sponsor..."
"The scheme was created to fill a skills gap in an ageing industry."
"Much more than just a job."
"I knew people who said that they had an amazing two years on the scheme and they've..."
"Most training is very well planned and carried out. Training budget allows access..."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"More contact with sponsor company while on secondment."