"A short but intense grad scheme with great opportunities."
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"The initial step is an application form followed by a video interview with written..."
"Socialising among graduates is really good. Other grads are considered friends, not..."
"Energus' offices are based in West Cumbria and are well designed for training facilities...."
"You are contracted for 37.5 hours a week but how you work these hours depends on..."
"Not the best pay I was offered, also not the worst. You do get extra training money...."
"All the opportunities provided to attend conferences across the industry (including..."
"The process involved an online application with several questions requiring longer..."
"They asked me how comfortable I was moving around with work, what experience I had..."
"As the nuclear industry's aim is to reduce CO2 emissions I'd say it is one of the..."
"The Nucleargraduates managers are very helpful and supportive. You also have a secondment..."
"You get the help you need and they are flexible to ensure you get the right support..."
"You cannot move up while on the graduate scheme, but it does provide a great base..."
"The graduates are expected to participate in STEM activities and promote the industry..."
"The beauty of the nucleargraduates scheme is that you get a minimum of three placements..."
"Great support and friendly people!"
"There are sometimes large training requirements outside of the office."
"I'd heard good things from previous employees."
"All graduates go on an international visit to learn about the nuclear industry in..."
"Innovative and encouraging."
"I believe that safe and cost effective decommissioning will be the main enabler in..."
"Most of the training has been really good. The training is designed with the idea..."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"A cycle to work scheme would be beneficial."