"Friendly people that are always very helpful and like to give..."
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"Keep an open mind during the interview. Be sure to know your own strengths and weaknesses..."
"Nucleargraduates provides a great way to meet lots of people from similar backgrounds..."
"The nucleargraduates offices are good, but the offices the graduates see change from..."
"We have relatively flexible hours but this depends on where you're on secondment..."
"No bonuses but good competitive graduate pay. Unlocks full-time roles within the..."
"The continued personal development budget is unique to each graduate and is helpful..."
"There are various steps to the application process. The first stage is the online..."
"I was asked questions about my future prospects, why this area of work attracted..."
"Nucleargraduates is a graduate scheme based in the nuclear industry, an industry..."
"Managers are very accessible, but don't always have the best attitude. The mentoring..."
"It's largely white and male as an industry. It's trying to be more inclusive but..."
"Sponsor companies almost always offer a substantive role on completion of the scheme...."
"The graduates are expected to participate in STEM activities and promote the industry..."
"We have the opportunity to get involved in work that has clear and visible benefits..."
"Fantastic opportunities including international secondments, trips and conferences,..."
"Some people can struggle with constructive feedback."
"The name Rolls-Royce on the application. Nucleargraduates has a number of sponsor..."
"Going abroad for a secondment really isn't just a marketing thing to draw you in,..."
"A specialist training provider."
"I wanted to be in the nuclear industry and this is one of the very few ways in. The..."
"There are numerous technical courses related to nuclear, and a number of soft skills..."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"I would add at least one person with experience in the nuclear industry to the organising..."