"Exciting and varied. Eye-opening opportunities."
- Hours are often flexible, allowing people to have a good work/like balance.
- The training and experience gained on the scheme is very useful for progression in the industry.
- Graduates have the chance to work in multiple locations around the country and internationally.
- Managers make good mentors and offer helpful feedback to graduates.
- The salary is seen as lower than on other similar schemes.
- Some found frequent socialising a challenge due to the nature of placements.
- A lot of travel and moving can be required on the scheme.
- Some graduates would like more information about placements.
What insiders say about...
"It's a really rigorous application process, the most thorough of any job I have applied..."
"The unique nature of this grad scheme means that graduates are situated all over..."
"The nucleargraduates offices are good, but the offices the graduates see change from..."
"Working hours depend on the secondment. In my first secondment the hours were 7.30..."
"The salary is lower than on comparable schemes but the hope is that the training..."
"The transport and subsistence budget is great, though it does have to cover quite..."
"The interview process includes an application form, psychometric testing, video interview,..."
"The assessment centre included many of the generic elements such as a behavioural..."
"I don't know too much about Energus' commitment to green initiatives."
"Managers are very accessible, but don't always have the best attitude. The mentoring..."
"There seem to be no issue with diversity here. There are foreign employees, LGBT..."
"The first two years you are a graduate so you cannot move up. I think that later..."
"One of the main components is Footprints. This involves setting up all cohort members..."
"I have plenty of interaction with various levels of people, including engineers,..."
"There's good flexibility in the work, good connections to the industry, opportunities..."
"It can be hard to settle as we're constantly moving about."
"The range of opportunities and good prospects."
"The whole of the programme team is female. This is rare in a sector dominated by..."
"A challenging grad scheme with a large emphasis on graduate development."
"So many different opportunities, continued learning with a post graduate certificate,..."
"The first two weeks on the scheme involve an induction period where you undertake..."
"Jobs advertised via internet and at recruitment events, and they provide expenses..."
"More support when moving between secondments and training."