"An innovative, friendly and growing firm."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The London office can feel cramped without a large enough canteen or break-out areas.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the work of the firm, the sector focus and any recent business developments...."
"Everyone is very approachable. Due to the nature of the role, there are obviously..."
"In terms of formal training, there is a formal induction process when you start...."
"Personally I think that everyone is approachable and willing to help trainees to..."
"The Reading office is almost brand new so it is a lovely space to work in. The location..."
"On joining both departments, I have been told to only stay in work if I have to,..."
"No one has had a bonus since 2007. Targets raised by a lot despite not hitting them..."
"The free pass to Bristol Zoo is a nice perk, as is the cake trolley on a Friday."
"I understand the process has been revised since I applied, but the process involved..."
"There were some competency-based questions. The interview was really friendly and..."
"The Bristol office is trying out some new recycling initiatives and we're looking..."
"Not very diverse at all. Few female partners."
"Depends on the seat. Some seats you get lots of responsibility whereas others you..."
"The firm encourages a wide range of charity work. For example, there is a reading..."
"The people are a real perk."
"The London office itself. It's great that we are taking on so many new people as..."
"The culture - the 'open-plan' office layout is great for fostering a friendly, non-hierarchical..."
"The retention rates are very good. There generally seem to be more job opportunities..."
"Our international CEO regularly turns up to play cricket with the junior lawyers..."
"Smart, fun and relaxed."
"We have some involvement in pathways to law placements, and the firm doesn't filter..."
"Day-to-day is relatively stress free but tends to build up towards the conclusion..."
"It would be good to have a more established buddy system with the trainees in the..."