"High challenge with high support."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The London office can feel cramped without a large enough canteen or break-out areas.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"The interview was very relaxed and friendly, they weren't looking to trip you up...."
"Everyone in the office is very friendly and approachable, from partners to other..."
"Training is very comprehensive. During seats you will have training on various points..."
"I have always received very comprehensive feedback from those I do work for and have..."
"The offices are open-plan, with plenty of kitchens and break out areas dotted around..."
"The firm will accommodate school runs, commitments, etc, as long as you are clear..."
"Pay has recently been increased to a very good level within the local market."
"There are a lot of perks including theatre tickets. The firm has season tickets at..."
"I understand the process has been revised since I applied, but the process involved..."
"My interviewers made me feel at ease and the interview was less formal than at some..."
"We have automatic light dimmers, extensive recycling, an allotment and the food packaging..."
"We have representative 'Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Champions'. There are focus groups..."
"I have had client contact from the start, particularly during my property seat where..."
"I volunteer at a homeless shelter, the charity that runs it has close links to Osborne..."
"The people and the excellent work."
"It can be difficult to get the seats you want during your training contract"
"Quality of work and the impression I got on the assessment day."
"Determined by business needs. Firm keen to keep people on given the level of investment..."
"The Friday food trolley which comes round the office has the BEST sausage rolls."
"The firm is open and approachable."
"The diversity committee looks at increasing social mobility. We also support Pathways..."
"Day-to-day is relatively stress free but tends to build up towards the conclusion..."
"There should be a larger social budget."