"The firm is open and approachable."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The office café is seen as being more expensive than it should be.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"I think that they are very keen to find foreign language speakers. They are looking..."
"Everyone is very approachable. Due to the nature of the role, there are obviously..."
"Each department gives you great exposure to real work as well as formal training..."
"In my experience, feedback is given frequently, honestly and constructively."
"The open-plan office is well thought out. It doesn't feel like you're on top of anyone..."
"If you have finished all of your work, there is no pressure to stay. There is a real..."
"The firm is transparent about pay and bonuses."
"I've been sent to a some excellent law balls courtesy of OC, and there are some paid-for..."
"There was an assessment day with a negotiation exercise, a written task and a verbal..."
"The final interview was more of a 'getting to know you' conversation than a rigorous..."
"The office is now paperless, no printing out emails for filing purposes. But I am..."
"Osborne Clarke promotes diversity and flexible working, with dedicated focus groups,..."
"We're given a high level of responsibility while also being supervised. Work is well..."
"In terms of pro bono at the firm personally I am going to participate in Landaid..."
"There's a flexible and connected working policy (even for trainees). The firm is..."
"It can be difficult to get the seats you want during your training contract"
"I met qualified lawyers who worked at the firm during a networking event, and they..."
"The retention rates are very good. There generally seem to be more job opportunities..."
"Despite having a reputation for being forward-thinking and a leader in technology..."
"Open and friendly, good career progression and opportunities."
"Work experience programs invite students from less privileged backgrounds to learn..."
"Day-to-day is relatively stress free but tends to build up towards the conclusion..."
"There could be international secondments on offer, or more secondments generally,..."