"Innovative and friendly."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The office café is seen as being more expensive than it should be.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"Read the website! Understand how to spell the firm name as a lot of people get that..."
"95% of people genuinely friendly, approachable and embrace firm culture."
"The firm is very good for training, not just in terms of legal day-to-day training..."
"I have had very good supervisors who all had their own styles but do show an interest..."
"The office is open-plan which I really like. The location is very good, near to St..."
"Working hours vary across departments. Sometimes client needs will necessitate putting..."
"Pay is good. There are both firm-wide and individual bonuses available as long as..."
"There are a lot of perks including theatre tickets. The firm has season tickets at..."
"I completed an application form, attended a one day assessment centre (comprising..."
"I was given a variety of questions including some competency and situational questions...."
"The firm has its own sustainable business committee, which is always seeking to reduce..."
"Not very diverse at all. Few female partners."
"My workload has been extremely varied and I have had much more client interaction..."
"The firm is committed to pro bono work and there is a group dedicated to organising..."
"Friendly culture; quality of work."
"The lack of a café or separate communal area in which to chat to people informally..."
"The size of the firm and trainee intake (there are about ten in my intake in my office),..."
"Very varied and it can be hard to qualify into smaller teams depending on the workload..."
"Our UK managing partner does some occasional DJ'ing in Ibiza. That is certainly the..."
"Inclusive and ambitious."
"Work experience programs invite students from less privileged backgrounds to learn..."
"It can get busy, but generally the atmosphere is not too stressful."
"Provide a canteen or café for the staff in London."