"Modern, flexible and innovative."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The office café is seen as being more expensive than it should be.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"When applying there is an application form, a HR/partner interview, assessment centre,..."
"Friendly culture in the office. Open-plan office means there is less of a sense of..."
"Supportive supervisors and challenging work make for great training!"
"We have buddies in the trainee intake above us and supervisors in the department...."
"We have huge, light and airy open plan offices. There is a good canteen and shower..."
"I'd like to be a bit busier to be honest, but our hours are really good. I regularly..."
"Pay is good for the location, and they do a profit share if the firm's done well...."
"The pension is good and dinner can be claimed back if you work past 8.00 pm. There..."
"I understand the process has been revised since I applied, but the process involved..."
"I was given a variety of questions including some competency and situational questions...."
"I have seen a number of emails about being aware of our carbon footprint and what..."
"I'm not sure what the exact policy is, but there are generally more females than..."
"The range of work that I am asked to assist with is great as it allows me to develop..."
"I've helped at the legal advice centre, reading scheme and charity events such as..."
"We have a friendly environment, lots of responsibility, interesting work, an international..."
"No easing in of new trainees. No canteen in the London office."
"It was small enough to be friendly but big enough to have a good profile and attract..."
"I think that the firm tries to accommodate all trainees when they qualify and it..."
"Osborne Clarke, as well as being Bristol-based, was the legal adviser to the industrialist..."
"An energetic, innovative and open firm."
"We are involved with the Pathways to Law scheme."
"Day-to-day is relatively stress free but tends to build up towards the conclusion..."
"There could be international secondments on offer, or more secondments generally,..."