"The firm offers high-profile work with interesting clients in..."
- The firm has a very strong sense of teamwork and a friendly culture.
- Trainees felt that the work they were given regularly improved in line with their ability.
- There is currently a firm-wide drive to improve diversity and support at all levels.
- Agile working is available for people at all levels, meaning it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The office café is seen as being more expensive than it should be.
- Some trainees felt that not all offices were paid equally well.
- While secondments are provided, some wanted an increase in number.
- There can be competition for qualification seats in popular departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process starts with an application, an online test, an assessment..."
"I do not feel that the firm is very hierarchical at all as I can just as easily ask..."
"The training has become more formalised with a very thorough review process in each..."
"We have buddies in the trainee intake above us and supervisors in the department...."
"The central London location works really well. I also really like the open-plan layout..."
"There are people in my team who work part time (don't work on Friday) and the teams..."
"The pay is very competitive and there is a profit share scheme that trainees also..."
"We get a free Christmas shopping holiday day! Taxis and food are provided if you..."
"The interview was very friendly and relaxed. They asked me all about the work I had..."
"The questions mainly focused on why I wanted to apply to Osborne Clarke and why I..."
"I think the firm does take this seriously and is encouraging us to avoid using single-use..."
"OC is a very understanding firm with respect to diversity issues, and they want you..."
"I am dealing with clients on a daily basis, I have lots of responsibility and feel..."
"The firm has a couple of core pro bono initiatives where I am and is proposing a..."
"No culture of expecting people to stay at work late. High quality work."
"Some of the food in the café is a little pricey."
"Quality of work and the impression I got on the assessment day."
"Retention rates are very good and given the current success of the firm this looks..."
"Our international CEO regularly turns up to play cricket with the junior lawyers..."
"Innovative, brave and approachable."
"We have some involvement in pathways to law placements, and the firm doesn't filter..."
"Day-to-day is relatively stress free but tends to build up towards the conclusion..."
"It would be good to have a more established buddy system with the trainees in the..."