"Exciting, relaxed, flexible."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"You should align your work experience to their stated core competencies: this will..."
"A very warm and welcoming culture, it encourages staff to help each other and there..."
"Although the coffee and toilets could be improved, in my opinion, the offices are..."
"I work 37.5 hours a week and am able to manage my time to suit me - within reason..."
"There is a good average salary while working here."
"Given that most work takes place sitting at a desk, the free physiotherapy is wonderful...."
"My interview questions included how I would fare away from home, what attracted me..."
"We have a group dedicated to this."
"Management is very approachable and open to having discussions about career development..."
"There is a good female/male balance, at least within energy. I am pleased that we..."
"The promotion process is clear and you know that working hard will be rewarded."
"The work is incredibly varied so your satisfaction largely depends on the work at..."
"The flexibility. There's an emphasis on network building so it's very sociable. We..."
"A lack of structure that is sometimes prevalent can be a drawback at work."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"Very open with a huge amount of opportunity."
"The fact that I was valued throughout the interview process. From the telephone interview..."
"There was a great two weeks of grad training that make you feel prepared for the..."
"Promotion out of mid-year cycles for those who show capability would be ideal for..."