"A premium consultancy with an open culture and a plethora of..."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"For the cover letter, really make yourself stand out by stating what it is about..."
"One of the best things about PA Consulting, for me, is that it is a very flat organisation...."
"The current office is very light and spacious. There is a hot desk policy that some..."
"This depends on whether or not you are on a client assignment. That said, there is..."
"For a graduate job, the starting salary is above average."
"PA has a great pension and encourages its employees to contribute. There are also..."
"In the first stage of the assessment centre, I was asked to direct a meeting with..."
"Although I do not think that there's that much importance on reducing the company's..."
"Management is very approachable and open to having discussions about career development..."
"It tries very hard to support diversity with Women in Defence and Teach First etc...."
"PA's promotion policy is fair. It very much feels that, if you meet the requirements..."
"I have already spent time with two major companies working with both client teams..."
"The friendly and supportive atmosphere among colleagues was great."
"A lack of structure that is sometimes prevalent can be a drawback at work."
"It's not just consulting – our technology and innovation guys have invented many..."
"Interesting projects, great people, great opportunities."
"The people I met on my interview day convinced me to apply here, as did the warm..."
"There was a great two weeks of grad training that make you feel prepared for the..."
"I'd like to see more focus put on helping new graduates to get onto projects."