"A great place to grow and gain experience."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"You should align your work experience to their stated core competencies: this will..."
"A very warm and welcoming culture, it encourages staff to help each other and there..."
"The office is great. However, if you don't arrive early enough in the morning you..."
"I don't like the pressure to work outside of the office sometimes, or to work from..."
"There is a good average salary while working here."
"Given that most work takes place sitting at a desk, the free physiotherapy is wonderful...."
"I was asked to talk about a time when I had to put theoretical skills into practice,..."
"We have ISO14001: the company has environmental management systems in place."
"Most partners here interact pretty well, and although the chief-level is a bit clouded..."
"It tries very hard to support diversity with Women in Defence and Teach First etc...."
"Promotion is discussed very openly and the culture is very meritocratic. The process..."
"The work is incredibly varied so your satisfaction largely depends on the work at..."
"The high levels of responsibility awarded to even junior roles. You are expected..."
"There has not been much flexibility to split days between a client site and the office..."
"It's not just consulting – our technology and innovation guys have invented many..."
"A premium consultancy with an open culture and a plethora of opportunities."
"It was primarily the culture. Everyone I met at the interview stages was very friendly..."
"Before we went into head office, we had a two-week induction programme that was very..."
"More socials for reuniting the graduates. Following training, the graduates are returned..."