"A great place to grow and gain experience."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process is very efficient and not too intimidating or challenging...."
"The culture is very open and there are more opportunities for flexible working than..."
"The company has a great office space, and although the location is far out and quite..."
"PA doesn't have an excessive working hours culture. Working hours are also heavily..."
"There is a good average salary while working here."
"PA has a great pension and encourages its employees to contribute. There are also..."
"In the first stage of the assessment centre, I was asked to direct a meeting with..."
"Although I do not think that there's that much importance on reducing the company's..."
"Senior consultants and partners are very accessible. When they're not too busy with..."
"I have little knowledge in terms of diversity at the company, and there is a noticeable..."
"I have heard cases of graduates progressing fairly quickly, but this is all down..."
"I've been very lucky to have been assigned to great opportunities. I have supported..."
"The ability to specialise immediately in my chosen field really benefited me, as..."
"You sometimes have to work to tight deadlines."
"It's not just consulting – our technology and innovation guys have invented many..."
"The company is friendly, collaborative, challenging and constructive."
"People's high opinion of PA Consulting convinced me to apply here."
"PA holds some great internal training programmes for all levels of staff. These cover..."
"Self-help guides could be made available for when you start working full time but..."