"Approachable, innovative and trusting."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"You will have a telephone interview first, which is quite informal, and you will..."
"The hierarchies within PA are quite flat. We obviously have our ranks but you are..."
"The current office is very light and spacious. There is a hot desk policy that some..."
"At first, you may be working longer hours so that you can get up to speed with the..."
"There is a good average salary while working here."
"The bonus system is pretty unusual for the industry and is made possible because..."
"Why PA? Why consulting? What are your weaknesses? The usual 'tell me about a time..."
"We have ISO14001: the company has environmental management systems in place."
"As the hierarchy is flat, there is a good level of communication between management..."
"The offices are fairly diverse, but it would be nice to see more official schemes..."
"PA's promotion policy is fair. It very much feels that, if you meet the requirements..."
"I get lots of creative freedom and chances to meet clients. Things are very different..."
"The high levels of responsibility awarded to even junior roles. You are expected..."
"Travel is sometimes arranged for the last minute, and having to spend time away from..."
"We literally reinvented the paper towel."
"The company is friendly, collaborative, challenging and constructive."
"The fact that I was valued throughout the interview process. From the telephone interview..."
"Some training sessions can be really useful but there have been others that felt..."
"Self-help guides could be made available for when you start working full time but..."