"A great place to grow and gain experience."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"Think outside of the box when making your application as this will make you stand..."
"The culture is quite casual despite appearances. You can talk to anyone from a graduate..."
"The offices are large and light, with all the facilities we need (as well as being..."
"This very much varies. Some weeks I work until late in the night, other weeks I work..."
"Very good pay, especially considering the work/life balance."
"Very generous travel and food allowances if you have to work away from home."
"Pretty standard. I was asked about my previous work experience and about times when..."
"I haven't heard anything specific about reducing our carbon footprint."
"In general, line managers and management are always trying to help. You set how often..."
"There are lots of initiatives at the moment (women in the work place, LGBT+ events..."
"PA Consulting offers the opportunity to get a lot of great experience and is definitely..."
"My role and day-to-day work are completely varied; depending on the project."
"The flexibility. There's an emphasis on network building so it's very sociable. We..."
"I would not say that there is a clear progression path or breakdown of finances available...."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"Exciting, relaxed, flexible."
"The really lovely recruitment team who made me feel valued throughout the process...."
"Through the training programme here I have developed my presentation skills, learnt..."
"Promotion out of mid-year cycles for those who show capability would be ideal for..."