"Innovative and collaborative."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"Think outside of the box when making your application as this will make you stand..."
"The culture is very open and there are more opportunities for flexible working than..."
"The current office is very light and spacious. There is a hot desk policy that some..."
"The working hours are quite flexible, but it depends on the client. Typically I work..."
"Very competitive first-year salary compared to some other consultancies."
"PA has a great pension and encourages its employees to contribute. There are also..."
"Why PA? How many planes are in the sky right now? Tell me about a time you had to..."
"I haven't heard anything specific about reducing our carbon footprint."
"Managers are great and my line manager has been brilliant, always up for a chat if..."
"The offices are fairly diverse, but it would be nice to see more official schemes..."
"Promotion is discussed very openly and the culture is very meritocratic. The process..."
"I work between the business and the IT group, to make sure that both teams understand..."
"The lack of hierarchy and bureaucracy is something that is immediately noticeable...."
"You sometimes have to work to tight deadlines."
"We literally reinvented the paper towel."
"Personable, close-knit, fast-paced."
"It was primarily the culture. Everyone I met at the interview stages was very friendly..."
"Some training sessions can be really useful but there have been others that felt..."
"More socials for reuniting the graduates. Following training, the graduates are returned..."