"PA Consulting is a people owned, specialised consulting firm...."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"Have some relevant experience for the position you are applying for and be aware..."
"The hierarchies within PA are quite flat. We obviously have our ranks but you are..."
"The current office is very light and spacious. There is a hot desk policy that some..."
"I do not think that there are any real rules on hours, so I could be doing very long..."
"I think the pay is very generous for entry level in the industry. Our base salary..."
"The bonus system is pretty unusual for the industry and is made possible because..."
"I was asked to work through a case study and group exercise. After that I had an..."
"We have ISO14001: the company has environmental management systems in place."
"Managers are very easily accessible. They work in the same area as all staff so it's..."
"The offices are fairly diverse, but it would be nice to see more official schemes..."
"PA Consulting offers the opportunity to get a lot of great experience and is definitely..."
"You might be helping to prepare a partner for an important client meeting or helping..."
"The high levels of responsibility awarded to even junior roles. You are expected..."
"There has not been much flexibility to split days between a client site and the office..."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"A premium consultancy with an open culture and a plethora of opportunities."
"The challenging and exciting projects that PA is involved in and the tangible benefits..."
"There are two weeks of residential training in Cambridge and Surrey. The training..."
"Maybe a little more information about the transition from graduate training to the..."