"Innovative and collaborative."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process is very efficient and not too intimidating or challenging...."
"The office space is shared by analysts and partners alike, which gives a good indication..."
"The offices are large and light, with all the facilities we need (as well as being..."
"I do not think that there are any real rules on hours, so I could be doing very long..."
"It's a competitive starting salary and there's good career progression based on merit..."
"The bonus system is pretty unusual for the industry and is made possible because..."
"I had to show which part of my CV I'm most proud of, and explain a topic of my choosing..."
"We have a group dedicated to this."
"Managers are great and my line manager has been brilliant, always up for a chat if..."
"It tries very hard to support diversity with Women in Defence and Teach First etc...."
"I have heard cases of graduates progressing fairly quickly, but this is all down..."
"I have a consultant role, so my work changes from day-to-day. For instance, I may..."
"Everyone in the company is extremely welcoming and friendly. There are great opportunities..."
"Sometimes, your day-to-day activities can be a little unstructured."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"A great place to grow and gain experience."
"The location, benefits and job description were all factors in my choice to apply..."
"Before we went into head office, we had a two-week induction programme that was very..."
"I'd like to see more focus put on helping new graduates to get onto projects."