"A great place to grow and gain experience."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"For the cover letter, really make yourself stand out by stating what it is about..."
"The office space is shared by analysts and partners alike, which gives a good indication..."
"Good offices – professional with all the trimmings you would expect. The dress..."
"Hours depend on the project but they're very good compared to other consultancies...."
"I believe that I am well compensated for the work that I do."
"PA has a great pension and encourages its employees to contribute. There are also..."
"Why PA? How many planes are in the sky right now? Tell me about a time you had to..."
"We have a group dedicated to this."
"Management is very approachable and open to having discussions about career development..."
"There are lots of initiatives at the moment (women in the work place, LGBT+ events..."
"You drive your career at your own pace, but it is easy to progress quickly. Promotions..."
"I have already spent time with two major companies working with both client teams..."
"You get amazing opportunities to meet clients and huge amounts of freedom and responsibility..."
"I would not say that there is a clear progression path or breakdown of finances available...."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"PA Consulting is a successful and friendly company that invests in their people."
"The investment that PA places in its colleagues throughout the organisation. I wanted..."
"There is an excellent standard of training here."
"It would be great to have more social aspects at work."