"The company is friendly, collaborative, challenging and constructive...."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"Think outside of the box when making your application as this will make you stand..."
"The culture is friendly and ambitious. I have found that the culture after-hours..."
"The company has a great office space, and although the location is far out and quite..."
"When you are working on a client project, you normally match the hours that the client..."
"There is a good average salary while working here."
"We have an expenses app that lets you take a picture of your receipt and upload it..."
"Why PA? How many planes are in the sky right now? Tell me about a time you had to..."
"Although I do not think that there's that much importance on reducing the company's..."
"In general, line managers and management are always trying to help. You set how often..."
"It tries very hard to support diversity with Women in Defence and Teach First etc...."
"I have heard cases of graduates progressing fairly quickly, but this is all down..."
"You might be helping to prepare a partner for an important client meeting or helping..."
"There are lots of opportunities to work on interesting and varied projects here."
"I would not say that there is a clear progression path or breakdown of finances available...."
"The former CEO banned biscuits from client rooms. PA stands for Personnel Administration..."
"Innovative and collaborative."
"The really lovely recruitment team who made me feel valued throughout the process...."
"Training is relevant, useful and encouraged. A generous number of days are allocated..."
"I'd like some workshops that are more sector specific."