"Authentic, encouraging, friendly."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process is very efficient and not too intimidating or challenging...."
"The culture in the office is very friendly, but also focused. Don't expect to be..."
"The offices are large and light, with all the facilities we need (as well as being..."
"This depends on whether or not you are on a client assignment. That said, there is..."
"The pay is excellent but you have to work for it."
"PA has a great pension and encourages its employees to contribute. There are also..."
"I had to show which part of my CV I'm most proud of, and explain a topic of my choosing..."
"We have ISO14001: the company has environmental management systems in place."
"In general, line managers and management are always trying to help. You set how often..."
"I have little knowledge in terms of diversity at the company, and there is a noticeable..."
"The promotion process is clear and you know that working hard will be rewarded."
"You might be helping to prepare a partner for an important client meeting or helping..."
"The flexibility. There's an emphasis on network building so it's very sociable. We..."
"For some people, the uncertainty of what you do day to day might be a negative. You..."
"It's not just consulting – our technology and innovation guys have invented many..."
"Personable, close-knit, fast-paced."
"People's high opinion of PA Consulting convinced me to apply here."
"There was a great two weeks of grad training that make you feel prepared for the..."
"Maybe a little more information about the transition from graduate training to the..."