"PA Consulting is a successful and friendly company that invests..."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"The process involved a CV and cover letter, online tests, a telephone interview,..."
"The culture is very open and there are more opportunities for flexible working than..."
"The current office is very light and spacious. There is a hot desk policy that some..."
"When you are working on a client project, you normally match the hours that the client..."
"I think the pay is very generous for entry level in the industry. Our base salary..."
"The bonus system is pretty unusual for the industry and is made possible because..."
"I had to show which part of my CV I'm most proud of, and explain a topic of my choosing..."
"We have ISO14001: the company has environmental management systems in place."
"As the hierarchy is flat, there is a good level of communication between management..."
"I have little knowledge in terms of diversity at the company, and there is a noticeable..."
"There is nothing stopping you being promoted up the first few ranks, except you...."
"I have a consultant role, so my work changes from day-to-day. For instance, I may..."
"The flexibility. There's an emphasis on network building so it's very sociable. We..."
"Sometimes, your day-to-day activities can be a little unstructured."
"It's not just consulting – our technology and innovation guys have invented many..."
"A premium consultancy with an open culture and a plethora of opportunities."
"It was primarily the culture. Everyone I met at the interview stages was very friendly..."
"Before we went into head office, we had a two-week induction programme that was very..."
"Self-help guides could be made available for when you start working full time but..."