"Interesting projects, great people, great opportunities."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"You should align your work experience to their stated core competencies: this will..."
"The hierarchies within PA are quite flat. We obviously have our ranks but you are..."
"The office is great. However, if you don't arrive early enough in the morning you..."
"The average working week is not bad at all. No one monitors the hours you do and..."
"I think the pay is very generous for entry level in the industry. Our base salary..."
"We have an expenses app that lets you take a picture of your receipt and upload it..."
"I was given technical questions alongside general programming questions."
"We have a group dedicated to this."
"There are no barriers whatsoever: partners were incredibly warm and welcoming, and..."
"The offices are fairly diverse, but it would be nice to see more official schemes..."
"The promotion process is clear and you know that working hard will be rewarded."
"As a consultant, you are assigned to projects that can be short or long term and..."
"The people are amazing! Everyone's so friendly and willing to help you out. Just..."
"Things can be a bit stale when you're not on client work, but this is very rare...."
"We helped to manage the construction of the Sydney Opera House!"
"Exciting, relaxed, flexible."
"The people I met on my interview day convinced me to apply here, as did the warm..."
"PA holds some great internal training programmes for all levels of staff. These cover..."
"I'd like to see more focus put on helping new graduates to get onto projects."