"The firm has a great culture with interesting people who are..."
- Graduates are assigned varied and interesting work in a range of areas.
- There is a very flat culture and colleagues are all supportive of each other.
- Employees feel that their hours allow for a better work/life balance than other consultancies.
- The initial training on offer to graduates is seen as very good and really helps graduates to develop.
- There can be times when graduates need to travel at short notice, which may not suit everybody.
- Some feel that the company does not have as well-known a name as competitors.
- Graduates may find that there is an occasional lack of structure in their training.
- While it is improving, some feel that the diversity could be better at higher levels.
What insiders say about...
"Think outside of the box when making your application as this will make you stand..."
"The culture is open and friendly – everyone in the organisation is more than willing..."
"Good offices – professional with all the trimmings you would expect. The dress..."
"When you are working on a client project, you normally match the hours that the client..."
"For a graduate job, the starting salary is above average."
"We have an expenses app that lets you take a picture of your receipt and upload it..."
"I was asked to talk about a time when I had to put theoretical skills into practice,..."
"We have a group dedicated to this."
"There's a good structure where you feel as if you can chat with most people. We get..."
"I have little knowledge in terms of diversity at the company, and there is a noticeable..."
"There is nothing stopping you being promoted up the first few ranks, except you...."
"My role and day-to-day work are completely varied; depending on the project."
"The friendly and supportive atmosphere among colleagues was great."
"Work is not necessarily handed to you. There is an expectation that you get yourself..."
"We literally reinvented the paper towel."
"Approachable, innovative and trusting."
"The really lovely recruitment team who made me feel valued throughout the process...."
"Through the training programme here I have developed my presentation skills, learnt..."
"I'd like to see more focus put on helping new graduates to get onto projects."