(based on 11 ratings in 2017)
"Friendly, hard-working and reliable."
- People at the firm are friendly and helpful and mentors give regular support to trainees.
- Early training is given in both legal and non-legal skills to help trainees feel comfortable at the firm from the start.
- Trainees are given responsibility and varied work throughout their time at the firm.
- While hours can be long, many feel it is easier to maintain a good work/life balance than at other firms.
- There’s a feeling that trainee salaries are below average for a City firm.
- There can be competition for seats in highly sought-after departments.
- While the open-plan office is good for helping trainees to learn, some find it distracting.
- Some feel that the firm’s IT could be improved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!