"Committed to excellence for both clients and staff."
- There is a wide variety of work for trainees and they are given increasing responsibility as their training contract progresses.
- People are approachable, making for a friendly and supportive culture.
- Employees are able to have a degree of flexibility in their working hours when needed.
- The firm is ranked very highly by Stonewall for its diversity.
- Pay is seen as being lower than some competitors, especially in the regional offices.
- The experiences of trainees can vary between departments and supervisors.
- Many trainees would like to have more international secondments available.
- Some felt that they would like more control over their seat allocations.
What insiders say about...
"The assessment centre consists of an in-tray exercise, a psychometric test, a presentation..."
"It's a very social place to work, both in the office and out. Team drinks are relatively..."
"The majority of the training is on the job and I am very satisfied with this part..."
"The supervisors I have had have given me invaluable advice and support. They have..."
"The location is excellent and only three minutes from Liverpool Street. The offices..."
"Average 9:00am-5:00pm, only stayed later one or two nights through my own choice..."
"The pay is fine but lower than at some other firms. I'm not aware of any bonuses...."
"The firm has a good pension scheme and will match your payments up to 5%. We sometimes..."
"I knew nothing about finance at the time as I had just completed a sports science..."
"There are a number of initiatives such as booking trains instead of flights and not..."
"There is a huge commitment to equality and diversity at the firm. There are a lot..."
"I get given a variety of tasks from researching and drafting to project management..."
"We have opportunities to get involved with charity events, volunteering at a charity..."
"The people are all really welcoming, no matter what department you are in, and there..."
"Some trainee seats are in quite small teams so your work can be less varied."
"PM has a good reputation and is big enough to provide the variety I was looking for..."
"Retention rates are very good. Any gaps are often caused by too many people applying..."
"We have an office in the Falklands."
"Approachable, bold and connected."
"During the vacation scheme, the emphasis was more on the firm getting to know you...."
"London trainees should be guaranteed to be able to stay in London unless they choose..."