"Forerunners in innovation and ideology."
- There is a wide variety of work for trainees and they are given increasing responsibility as their training contract progresses.
- People are approachable, making for a friendly and supportive culture.
- Employees are able to have a degree of flexibility in their working hours when needed.
- The firm is ranked very highly by Stonewall for its diversity.
- Pay is seen as being lower than some competitors, especially in the regional offices.
- The experiences of trainees can vary between departments and supervisors.
- Many trainees would like to have more international secondments available.
- Some felt that they would like more control over their seat allocations.
What insiders say about...
"I was a vacation placement student and that application process involved an application..."
"It's a very social place to work, both in the office and out. Team drinks are relatively..."
"There's excellent and comprehensive training as well as the opportunity to access..."
"Solicitors are very accessible and I have always felt able to approach people to..."
"The office is modern and very high spec. It is in a good City centre location and..."
"My hours have varied from very relaxed (9.30 am to 6.00 pm) to quite intense (working..."
"The trainee salary was bumped up a good amount in my second year after an annual..."
"The social events are always good and free, which makes you feel more valued. Apart..."
"I was asked about positions of responsibility/authority that I had held and I was..."
"I think there could be some improvement in areas such as recycling."
"There is a huge commitment to equality and diversity at the firm. There are a lot..."
"In my current position, which is a contentious department, the quality of the work..."
"You are actively encouraged to get involved in various initiatives, including schools...."
"The scope and challenge of the work while also respecting work/life balance and diversity...."
"The hours in some teams are overly demanding and there's uncertainty around relocation..."
"The friendly and approachable culture, as well as the quality of work in the regions..."
"The retention rates are good at the firm but the available new qualifier positions..."
"Pinsent Masons is one of very few firms with a presence on the Falkland Islands."
"Open, supportive and sociable."
"During the vacation scheme, the emphasis was more on the firm getting to know you...."
"More transparency in seat allocations. It's often not clear how a decision has been..."