"Friendly, challenging, leading."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees show how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of formal training is on offer, providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has won several awards for its work surrounding diversity.
- Salaries are seen as good but becoming less competitive.
- Some trainees would like more consistent and regular feedback.
- There can sometimes be competition for the more popular departments.
- Some feel that they would like more control over their seat choices.
What insiders say about...
"Prepare for the interview/vacation scheme in the way that you would for any other..."
"Everyone is extremely approachable and friendly – from managing partners to support..."
"As well as training for our individual departments which usually takes place in 1..."
"Praise is given out when deserved and honestly given. Training by supervisors and..."
"Beautiful views from all areas of the office and the canteen. Business casual is..."
"Flexibility is good, but there is an awful lot of work."
"It seems slightly behind the market for a large international firm."
"There's a great pension scheme and good affiliations with galleries etc offering..."
"I received an offer for the training contract after my summer vacation scheme at..."
"There are strengths-based questions and tests of your attention to detail, willingness..."
"In terms of reducing their carbon footprint; the firm recycles and the computers..."
"The diversity initiatives here are excellent and I think that everyone would attest..."
"I'm not really sure what it takes to become partner; this isn't relayed at my stage..."
"I get lots of autonomy and really interesting work that's high value, often highly..."
"The firm is very committed to pro bono work and all employees are highly encouraged..."
"Friendly atmosphere, beautiful building, relatively good hours, good interaction..."
"People at the firm are very busy, so sometimes it can be difficult to get feedback..."
"High level of responsibility, small trainee intakes, secondment opportunities and..."
"The retention rates are average although this is often due to a bottle neck of trainees..."
"You can abseil down the side of the office for a charity event every year. That's..."
"Responsive, proactive, friendly."
"There are a large number of initiatives the firm is involved in - headed by Sarah..."
"You're busy during the day but people generally accept that you need to leave at..."
"It would be helpful if they could tell us where the firm is taking on staff so we..."