"The firm is varied, inclusive and social."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees show how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of informal training is on offer, providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has several groups and societies for promoting diversity.
- Salaries are seen as good but not as high as some competitors.
- There could be more around seat rotation transparency.
- There can sometimes be competition for the more popular departments.
- Some feel that they would like more control over their seat choices.
What insiders say about...
"To best prepare for the interview, I recommend going through all your work experience..."
"There's a minimal hierarchy and the managing partner's office is next door so I have..."
"Training is not very formalised at all. This could do with some work."
"My experience has been that people are always willing to give feedback on work that..."
"Always clean, amazing views, people are always impressed when they visit."
"Some teams have more constant hours and a better work/life balance than others."
"I would say they are slightly below average when compared to other firms in London..."
"There are free dinners after 7.30 pm, taxis home after 9.00 pm and a great cake trolley..."
"I was required to attend an assessment day of three parts: an exam, a group interview..."
"There are strengths-based questions and tests of your attention to detail, willingness..."
"It's not bad, but we're trying to improve this year."
"I see that the firm is visibly diverse: it is clear that they make an effort to employ..."
"I'm not really sure what it takes to become partner; this isn't relayed at my stage..."
"Day-to-day, I spend a lot of my time undertaking legal research, preparing memos..."
"I have worked on a number of wide-ranging projects including human rights issues..."
"Trainees can get really involved in everything - from marketing events to big deals..."
"Hours can be slightly long. Some seats are fiercely competitive."
"I got a good impression of the culture from the interview."
"I think they're good and most people are taken on every cycle. If anyone leaves,..."
"We have an office in Kazakhstan."
"Supportive, collegiate and challenging."
"A lot of work is done across the country to educate people on the option of this..."
"You're busy during the day but people generally accept that you need to leave at..."
"More information about the departments before you have to decide on your seats."