"Fun, friendly and ambitious."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees show how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of informal training is on offer, providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has several groups and societies for promoting diversity.
- Salaries are seen as good but not as high as some competitors.
- There could be more around seat rotation transparency.
- There can sometimes be competition for the more popular departments.
- Some feel that they would like more control over their seat choices.
What insiders say about...
"Thee's an online application, a strengths-based interview, a group exercise and a..."
"There is little hierarchy. The teams are very sociable, with many of them organising..."
"Numerous training sessions are held during the course of the training contract."
"My team are great for this but I get the impression that it can vary between departments...."
"We're in a very convenient location and offices are spacious. We would benefit from..."
"The hours you work are all to do with how busy we are. We aren't expected to stay..."
"I'm generally very happy, although the issue of pay does crop up a lot."
"Generous pension contributions, comprehensive health and dental care/life cover,..."
"I didn't apply anywhere else so I have nothing to compare my experience to. The application..."
"Standard competency-based questions relating to teamwork, responsibility, creativity,..."
"The responsible business department implements initiatives in this regard."
"The firm place an emphasis on diversity, and the firm offers flexible working for..."
"I'm not really sure what it takes to become partner; this isn't relayed at my stage..."
"I think that I get very good quality work for the level of qualification that I am...."
"Every trainee gets involved with pro bono. 100% record for the last six years."
"There is an 'open-door' culture and people are generally approachable. The firm is..."
"I find the bonus scheme, especially at trainee level, to be too opaque."
"The fact that it was a global firm with opportunities to work abroad definitely drew..."
"I think these are generally okay and most people who do not qualify leave because..."
"We have an office in Kazakhstan."
"An open, diverse and hard-working firm."
"There are a large number of initiatives the firm is involved in - headed by Sarah..."
"As with any career there are times when you are a bit stressed but never for prolonged..."
"I do not believe that secondments should be compulsory. I think it's unfair that..."