"The best work/life balance of any Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting..."
- Managers are frequently available and make good mentors.
- Promotion and other progression is seen as being fair and frequent.
- There’s a friendly culture within the office as well as regular social activities.
- The office is very nice and open with a foosball table and roof terrace.
- The hours can be long when working on some projects.
- Work given to graduates can vary significantly in its level of difficulty.
- Some feel that there could be a more formal feedback structure.
- While the salary is considered fair, it’s seen as being at the lower end of the market.
What insiders say about...
"It's a relatively standard strategy consulting recruitment process. Prepare as you..."
"There are close relationships among colleagues, the culture is extremely friendly..."
"The space is good. Open space enables everyone to chat easily and everyone is accessible...."
"Holidays and weekends are respected. I sometimes work until around 9.30 pm, depending..."
"It's comparable to our competitors but on the lower end of the scale."
"There's a Super Friday every month where we get a free lunch and free drinks after..."
"There were CV-related questions, questions about my motivation and questions around..."
"It wants to improve in the area of sustainability and to be a reference for companies..."
"Accessibility depends on whether they're on busy projects or not, but they are definitely..."
"We have an extremely diverse and welcoming set of staff members."
"Promotions can be quick if you're good. This is ideal if you ask me."
"It's hands-on from day one, with great responsibility and learning opportunities...."
"The supportive office culture that feels like a family."
"The work/life balance can be uncertain."
"We play a lot of table football here."
"International, cosmopolitan and prestigious."
"The strong global presence and strong industrial practices."
"So far it's been good. You learn a lot about modelling, making presentations and..."
"The home office should be more flexible."