"International, cosmopolitan and prestigious."
- Managers are frequently available and make good mentors.
- Promotion and other progression is seen as being fair and frequent.
- There’s a friendly culture within the office as well as regular social activities.
- The office is very nice and open with a foosball table and roof terrace.
- The hours can be long when working on some projects.
- Work given to graduates can vary significantly in its level of difficulty.
- Some feel that there could be a more formal feedback structure.
- While the salary is considered fair, it’s seen as being at the lower end of the market.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is a three-round one after submitting an application with..."
"The culture is very nice. There is a lot of cooperation between people both inside..."
"It's a good location and the offices are in good condition. Fruit, drinks and snacks..."
"When on a project I work around 60 hours per week. Otherwise, I work around 45 hours..."
"There's a decent level of pay and it's in line with the market position of my employer...."
"There's a Super Friday every month where we get a free lunch and free drinks after..."
"I was asked general CV/motivation questions as well as case study questions."
"It's hard to do too much at a consultancy, but I think we're doing our part."
"Management is very accessible. Monthly meetings are organised for all employees to..."
"We have an extremely diverse and welcoming set of staff members."
"It's performance based and reviewed twice a year. There's good transparency and a..."
"Private equity work provides a huge range of different industries to learn about...."
"The supportive office culture that feels like a family."
"I've found a lack of consistency in the level of difficulty in the projects I've..."
"We play a lot of table football here."
"The best work/life balance of any Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting firm."
"The global strategy consulting brand, the fact that it had the best work/life balance..."
"There are two weeks of training for new joiners. These include training at Bloomberg,..."
"Have a more formal project feedback system (in both directions) and a clearer..."