"Sharp, growing, modern."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"The application process generally consists of verbal reasoning, application form,..."
"There is a very open culture, and it is easy to approach partners at this very sociable..."
"There are lots of formal training sessions for trainees and some are very useful...."
"Solicitors and partners are, in general, very approachable and good supervisors...."
"Our offices are great (although the lifts are guaranteed to give you an electric..."
"This is very team-dependent. However, even in the busiest teams, the hours very rarely..."
"I can't complain about the salary for the hours I work currently, although it is..."
"There's a really good subsidised restaurant with a lot of healthy options. The firm..."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"Skills-based, competency questions and also some questions testing your commercial..."
"I believe that more could be done to reduce the firm's carbon footprint."
"Recently a diversity team has been created to ensure this is kept at the fore-front..."
"I interact with clients by doing bits of research and emailing them with the results,..."
"We have a dedicated charity of the year, rather than piecemeal projects throughout..."
"The firm's open and supportive culture: lawyers are always willing to commit their..."
"Sometimes resources such as IT support, reprographics, secretarial support etc are..."
"The friendly, encouraging atmosphere really drew me towards the firm. I could tell..."
"I know that retention rates have been excellent in the past years."
"You can use a system called 'pay compliment' to give positive feedback, or a thank..."
"The firm is moving forward."
"HR make a big effort to organise events with suitable organisations and encourage..."
"Personally I think that it would be ideal to have more non-contentious seats/options...."