"Friendly, agile and progressive."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"There is a business case study and presentation followed by a partner interview...."
"There are lots of social events going on and everyone integrates well. In the departments..."
"The training is very well organised here, with a particular focus on developing soft..."
"You get two supervisors in each seat and you can choose a mentor to offer guidance..."
"I think that the open-plan office is great: the building itself is stunning and that..."
"Working hours are flexible at the firm. Personally I think that there is a huge amount..."
"The pay is generous and we have good benefits. Trainees are not eligible for the..."
"There's a really good subsidised restaurant with a lot of healthy options. The firm..."
"There was an application form, psychometric tests and an interview for summer vacation..."
"I was asked about my educational background, interests outside of studies/work and..."
"In terms of green initiatives RPC has a ride to work scheme."
"The firm has a number of excellent schemes in place, particularly in relation to..."
"This is very variable depending on the team. In smaller departments trainees have..."
"I haven't done any actual pro bono work but I have been involved with work for our..."
"The quality of work, levels of responsibility and the friendly working environment...."
"There are not many transactional seats. Hours are longer than I expected."
"The quality of work drew me towards the firm."
"Retention rates are good, but because of the regional office more trainees are having..."
"We keep bees and use them to produce RPC-honey!"
"RPC is forward-thinking."
"We are involved with Streets of Growth charity work and target days to give people..."
"I feel that there should be more international opportunities available at the firm...."