"A fun firm that's punching above its weight."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"There is an interview and presentation during the application process. You should..."
"We work in an open-plan office, which almost eliminates hierarchy. I feel as though..."
"Formal training seems fairly standard, although there are optional extras available..."
"Some supervisors really engage with the role and make an effort to be an approachable..."
"I like being outside of the City as it gives us space and the office location and..."
"Hours really depend on the department. We are generally one of the best that I'm..."
"Removing the chargeable hours bonus would have been good if we were confident we..."
"Vouchers for John Lewis and bottles of Champagne."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"Skills-based, competency questions and also some questions testing your commercial..."
"I believe the firm does recycle a lot but I really don't know much about our procedures..."
"The firm is part of the DiverCity initiative, which has recently won an award at..."
"Personally I do not have as much client interaction as I would like, but client contact..."
"Pro bono is not a big focus for the firm."
"The combination of the people I work with and the level of exposure I get to some..."
"There are no kitchen amenities."
"It had won lots of awards and the firm has interesting clients. I like the fact that..."
"I'm pretty confident that I will be retained but less sure of being kept on in the..."
"There are fake sheep and ducks on the bridges between departments. No one really..."
"Friendly, non-hierarchical and respectful."
"The firm makes a conscious effort to recruit from outside the universities traditionally..."
"Greater clarity as to your performance against peers."