"Progressive, modern and friendly."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"Be generally informed on the legal world/current affairs. Come into the office with..."
"The office culture is great and almost everybody is very friendly. Social events..."
"We have lots of formal training sessions and effort is always made to ensure that..."
"Some supervisors really engage with the role and make an effort to be an approachable..."
"I love the office, we're in a beautiful location and it's nice to be out of the thick..."
"Hours vary from department to department but there is, generally speaking, quite..."
"You get a bonus if you work more than seven chargeable hours per day across the year..."
"There are giant sweet bowls provided in each department, which are regularly re-filled...."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"Here I was asked about my roles of responsibility; my strengths and weaknesses, and..."
"The firm could do more in this area."
"There are lots of seminars and workshops in the inclusion and diversity programme..."
"Personally I do not have as much client interaction as I would like, but client contact..."
"There seems to be more of an emphasis on CSR initiatives than pro bono work but I..."
"The level of responsibility I have here is great."
"There are not many transactional seats. Hours are longer than I expected."
"The ambition and innovation that reverberates throughout the firm encouraged me to..."
"There are always more jobs than people but applicants often apply to the same places...."
"There are model sheep and other animals dotted around the office!"
"Friendly, dedicated and competent."
"HR make a big effort to organise events with suitable organisations and encourage..."
"Letting trainees know more quickly what their next seats will be, after everyone..."