"Vibrant and forward-thinking."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"The application process consists of an online form, a psychometric test, and an assessment..."
"Really great culture. Partners are generally friendly and approachable. They are..."
"There's a two-week introductory training programme that was good and the firm runs..."
"When joining the firm you are encouraged to pick an associate as your mentor. The..."
"Great location with great views. Being open-plan means you can learn loads from your..."
"Hours really depend on the department. We are generally one of the best that I'm..."
"Trainees are not eligible for the bonus scheme (although I have received vouchers..."
"We do get free bottles of champagne as part of our internal recognition programme,..."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"Why did you apply to RPC? Why did you study at your university? What are your strengths..."
"In terms of reducing the firm's carbon footprint, the air conditioning turns off..."
"Diversity and inclusion across the board is a recent key theme of management. This..."
"I'm given access to high-quality work as well as large amounts of responsibility..."
"There seems to be more of an emphasis on CSR initiatives than pro bono work but I..."
"The quality of work, levels of responsibility and the friendly working environment...."
"RPC's progressive and open culture is not always adhered to across all departments...."
"RPC has an excellent reputation as friendly and open. High quality of work and high..."
"There are always more jobs than people but applicants often apply to the same places...."
"The lifts give you static shocks."
"RPC is individual, forward-thinking and progressive."
"Open day scheme and attendance at events such as 'Late to Law'."
"More transparency over new qualifier positions and a quicker process."