"Innovative, ambitious, supportive, progressive and friendly!"
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"The application process has changed this year. I believe it consists of a written..."
"There are frequent spontaneous lunches with partners and all levels of the team...."
"The firm takes training very seriously. We had extensive pre-joining training and..."
"It greatly varies by practice area. Some supervisors are great at providing ongoing..."
"The location of the London office is second to none. We overlook the Tower of London..."
"My first two seats have been very good in terms of hours. I usually come in early..."
"I don't think the pay is particularly competitive but the culture is the main selling..."
"We get an extra day of annual leave at Christmas."
"There was an application form, psychometric tests and an interview for summer vacation..."
"The most interesting question for me was to pick two previous managers and assess..."
"In terms of reducing the firm's carbon footprint, the air conditioning turns off..."
"There is a real focus on inclusion and diversity, the enhanced maternity policy is..."
"I have had client interaction from my first week and have always been given early..."
"The firm doesn't formally engage (at least not that I know) in pro bono work, which..."
"People, social life, on-the-job training and development."
"Occasionally, there can be a lack of transparency within the firm."
"I met the firm at a law fair and knew that I wanted to apply after talking to a mix..."
"It's a difficult environment for all firms currently and there is uncertainty as..."
"The employee café has better views than the client meeting rooms in the London office...."
"Approachable, friendly and innovative."
"The firm makes a conscious effort to recruit from outside the universities traditionally..."
"Greater clarity as to your performance against peers."