"A friendly, approachable and innovative firm."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"There's an application, some tests and an assessment day. Research the firm well..."
"I have been very impressed by the culture here: I have not encountered evidence of..."
"As a trainee, there's a huge amount of training, particularly at the start of your..."
"Most solicitors and partners are very approachable and willing to offer constructive..."
"The dress code recently became more relaxed. Basically, staff can wear whatever they..."
"This is very team-dependent. However, even in the busiest teams, the hours very rarely..."
"I find that the salary is very good and competitive."
"We get shopping vouchers, champagne, theatre tickets and dinner vouchers for exceptional..."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"The most interesting question for me was to pick two previous managers and assess..."
"We recently got recycling bins, but could do more."
"There are lots of seminars and workshops in the inclusion and diversity programme..."
"I am able to get involved in all stages of a project and am given both autonomy and..."
"Pro bono is not a big focus for the firm."
"Pluses include the people, the level of responsibility and partner contact."
"Having no microwaves or fridges can make eating expensive."
"The culture. I wanted a full-service mid-size firm with a difference. RPC stood out..."
"Retention rates are fairly strong at the firm."
"All the artwork on the walls are photographs taken by current or former employees..."
"Top-quality work and a fantastic culture."
"We are involved with Streets of Growth charity work and target days to give people..."
"More transparency over new qualifier positions and a quicker process."