"Friendly, professional, modern."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"You should be yourself, be honest and be as enthusiastic as possible about the firm!..."
"There is absolutely no sense of hierarchy at the firm at all, which is brilliant..."
"As a trainee, there's a huge amount of training, particularly at the start of your..."
"You get two supervisors in each seat and you can choose a mentor to offer guidance..."
"Our offices are great (although the lifts are guaranteed to give you an electric..."
"I normally work about eight or nine hours a day. The firm is quite flexible regarding..."
"I'm satisfied with the trainee pay structure."
"A perk is how you can have a free dinner from Strada delivered to your desk if you..."
"There was an application form, psychometric tests and an interview for summer vacation..."
"I was asked questions about teamwork and adaptability."
"In terms of green initiatives RPC has a ride to work scheme."
"Maternity policy is one of the best in the City. RPC is very committed to diversity..."
"I have had a lot of client contact, from attending meetings to drafting day-to-day..."
"There seems to be more of an emphasis on CSR initiatives than pro bono work but I..."
"The camaraderie amongst the trainees, and the opportunity to make a valuable contribution..."
"RPC's progressive and open culture is not always adhered to across all departments...."
"RPC has an excellent reputation as friendly and open. High quality of work and high..."
"Generally pretty good, although there are some departments that are pretty competitive..."
"Supposedly the building is designed to look like the Tower of London with the 4 corner..."
"More than meets the eye."
"Open day scheme and attendance at events such as 'Late to Law'."