"A friendly and dynamic firm."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"Application form, online tests, assessment day. My advice is to always be specific..."
"I think the firm's culture is great. The majority of people are open and friendly..."
"The training programme is generally split into those specific to the practice group..."
"There's both a trainee buddy support system when you first arrive (for asking the..."
"The dress code recently became more relaxed. Basically, staff can wear whatever they..."
"I'm currently in insurance and work 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. When I was in commercial..."
"I'm satisfied with the trainee pay structure."
"We get an extra day of annual leave at Christmas."
"There was an application form, psychometric tests and an interview for summer vacation..."
"A broad range of competency-based questions. Many of them were asked in unique ways...."
"We have a recycling initiative in place and the firm makes some efforts towards enabling..."
"There are lots of programmes to encourage diversity here."
"I have been involved in very high-profile disputes and have had excellent levels..."
"I've not received any info on this."
"The culture and the people here are real benefits."
"We have a lack of non-contentious seats and an uncertainty surrounding qualification...."
"I was attracted to a strong litigation practice with a growing corporate offering...."
"It's a difficult environment for all firms currently and there is uncertainty as..."
"We get half-price cakes in the cafe on a Friday afternoon."
"It is an energetic and very commercial firm."
"We are involved with Streets of Growth charity work and target days to give people..."
"More transparency during the seat-move process."