"Friendly, professional, modern."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"The application process has changed this year. I believe it consists of a written..."
"There is absolutely no sense of hierarchy at the firm at all, which is brilliant..."
"RPC offers lots of internal training both firm wide and within groups. There is a..."
"Everyone is very accessible. We also have a mentoring scheme where you select a mentor,..."
"Our office is open-plan and on the river - nice large desks and airy offices. The..."
"It can fluctuate a lot. There are times where you will have to come in on the weekends..."
"I think that the salary should be increased with growing profitability, or there..."
"We get shopping vouchers, champagne, theatre tickets and dinner vouchers for exceptional..."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"Here I was asked about my roles of responsibility; my strengths and weaknesses, and..."
"In terms of green initiatives RPC has a ride to work scheme."
"I think that there are some new inclusion ideas coming through but that there is..."
"I am able to get involved in all stages of a project and am given both autonomy and..."
"Although there are not as many opportunities to get involved in pro bono as I would..."
"The people. The culture is genuinely very friendly and non-hierarchical. I feel I..."
"There's a lack of support staff if you're working late."
"I was attracted to RPC because the firm seemed to be dynamic and progressive."
"This year several people wanted the same departments, which meant a number of people..."
"We have a house system like Harry Potter, our lifts give you a static shock sometimes..."
"Driven, forward-thinking, friendly."
"Open day scheme and attendance at events such as 'Late to Law'."