"A friendly, approachable and innovative firm."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, a psychometric test and an assessment day with an..."
"It is friendly and open with a distinct lack of hierarchy. Open-plan working is conducive..."
"The training is very well organised here, with a particular focus on developing soft..."
"Mentors are there if you want them. We have trainee buddies for access to someone..."
"I like the offices and that we're right next to the tower of London as we get some..."
"Hours vary a lot. There isn't a face-time culture but people do expect you to stay..."
"I don't think the pay is particularly competitive but the culture is the main selling..."
"Free dinner in the evening if needed."
"There was an application form, psychometric tests and an interview for summer vacation..."
"I remember there being lots of questions, particularly in relation to my motivation..."
"We have a recycling initiative in place and the firm makes some efforts towards enabling..."
"There is a real focus on inclusion and diversity, the enhanced maternity policy is..."
"I have a significant amount of responsibility and interact with clients daily. I..."
"I'm unaware of any pro bono work."
"The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture, which is a plus."
"The firm does suffer from a lack of brand recognition at times."
"I chose my firm because of its reputation for media law and its litigation expertise...."
"It's a difficult environment for all firms currently and there is uncertainty as..."
"Supposedly the building is designed to look like the Tower of London with the 4 corner..."
"Enterprising, innovative and friendly."
"Open day scheme and attendance at events such as 'Late to Law'."
"More transactional seats for those who have a preference for non-contentious work...."