"Friendly, innovative and welcoming."
- Trainees are given a variety of interesting work to complete, with early responsibility.
- The firm is non-hierarchical and has a very friendly culture.
- The training on offer is well structured and trainees are provided with plenty of support.
- The firm has flexible hours and employees are able to work from home.
- Only a limited number of trainees can do the most popular seats, meaning that these can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process could be more transparent and flexible.
- Some feel that remuneration is falling behind that of competitors.
- Opportunities for pro bono work are lacking.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself! There's no 'one-size-fits-all' lawyer at RPC and we look for unique..."
"It is friendly and open with a distinct lack of hierarchy. Open-plan working is conducive..."
"There's lots of training; I've been impressed."
"We have a mentor system where trainees choose a mentor in their first seat. There..."
"I love the office, we're in a beautiful location and it's nice to be out of the thick..."
"I have found the firm to be very flexible hours-wise. After showing that I am willing..."
"Pay is broadly in line with the market among firms offering similar hours and working..."
"The season ticket loan saves me about £15 a month on the tube. The firm does 'remarkable'..."
"There was an online application form and psychometric tests. These were followed..."
"I was asked a mixture of competency questions."
"I believe the building is environmentally friendly. RPC is also officially a paperless..."
"This was an area of concern when I first arrived but has been made a priority in..."
"The quality of work varies depending on the department you are currently sitting..."
"There are a number of opportunities to get involved externally and also various internal..."
"The culture – everyone is friendly while also being exceedingly driven and motivated...."
"Sometimes resources such as IT support, reprographics, secretarial support etc are..."
"Positivity, insurance focus, vibe."
"It's a difficult environment for all firms currently and there is uncertainty as..."
"All the artwork on the walls are photographs taken by current or former employees..."
"The firm makes a conscious effort to recruit from outside the universities traditionally..."
"Personally I think that it would be ideal to have more non-contentious seats/options...."