"Difficult but rewarding."
- Cooperation and teamwork are evident throughout the firm.
- Employees are able to purchase extra days of holiday on top of their annual allowance.
- There is a clear path to follow for career progression throughout the company.
- Many feel that they receive a lot of support when studying for their further qualifications.
- Working hours can be rigid and inflexible.
- A lot of travel may be involved to visit clients.
- Some managers are often busy and unable to provide detailed feedback.
- Some feel they are under pressure to work overtime.
What insiders say about...
"Ensure that you research the company as they do like to ask specific questions about..."
"There's a friendly environment. Graduate intakes are close but there's not so much..."
"The office itself is great, plenty of space - I have my own desk - and it's conveniently..."
"We generally work from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. As the job involves a lot of travelling..."
"RSM offers a competitive starting salary with opportunities for increases through..."
"You can buy additional holiday each year."
"I came in for an assessment day which consisted of psychometric tests, a group exercise..."
"I completed a case study at the interview and was then asked about why I wanted to..."
"The company is not very green at all as we have too many paper files."
"Direct management and supervisors are fantastic but some higher-ups can be less approachable...."
"Diversity is always spoken about and reported on the intranet."
"There are lots of levels to progress through in the hierarchy and there are many..."
"Baker Tilly has a massive community presence with recently helping at the Manchester..."
"So far I haven't had too much practical experience due to being at college/on internal..."
"The opportunities of progression and support from supervisors and managers."
"Pay could be improved and there's a big cultural divide between lower levels and..."
"The independent adjudicator on the National Lottery each week is hired out from Baker..."
"Interesting, motivating and caring."
"I chose Baker Tilly because it is different from the other accounting firms out there...."
"Internal training courses are very well run and organised, although the location..."
"We visit all kinds of schools and colleges to talk about Baker Tilly and careers..."