"Friendly with ambitions for growth."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is seen as being very valuable.
- There’s a very strong focus on pro bono work with interesting projects on offer.
- The firm does not offer as many international secondments as some would like.
- Some would like more social events to be organised by trainees.
- The office is in a good location, but could be updated.
- The salary is seen as being fair, but not particularly competitive.
What insiders say about...
"When it comes to the interview, have a general knowledge of the workings of the City,..."
"I work in Bristol so my office is open-plan. This assists in facilitating conversation..."
"The firm is now offering a module called Compass, which develops non-legal skills..."
"Feedback is usually quite constant and partners tend to be very good at imparting..."
"Very shiny building, and the art collection is great fun."
"Hours are dependent on the department. Corporate tends to be around 9.00 am to 7.00..."
"The pay here is competitive for trainees but competitors pay higher at the associate..."
"The taxi policy after 9:00pm is great. And we do get quite a few free tickets to..."
"I got hired through the summer vacation scheme. They did not do another interview..."
"Many questions focused on getting to know me as a person. Some tricky questions in..."
"The firm encourages walking to meetings and/or using public transport across London..."
"There are a variety of networks within the firm including a very strong women's network..."
"I had a huge amount of client contact in my first seat, with responsibility for day-to-day..."
"Our senior partner's pet project is the Battersea Legal Advice Clinic, so there is..."
"The culture - everyone at the firm is driven for success but the competitiveness..."
"Pay is lower than at other comparable firms. Any the firm only has a very small amount..."
"It has a good reputation and a relaxed culture."
"The retention rates are as high as I would like them to be. After all it is a matching..."
"We have one of the largest private collections of modern art in Europe. There is..."
"Ambitious, fun, hard working."
"The firm is involved with a lot of mentoring schemes for students in school."
"Either remove the grading system or apply it more consistently across the firm."