"A friendly place to work with good, high quality work."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is seen as being very valuable.
- There’s a very strong focus on pro bono work with interesting projects on offer.
- The firm does not offer as many international secondments as some would like.
- Some would like more social events to be organised by trainees.
- The office is in a good location, but could be updated.
- The salary is seen as being fair, but not particularly competitive.
What insiders say about...
"The process consists of an application form, online tests, video interview, and an..."
"The firm has many socials, the work hours aren't bad. People understand if on any..."
"In addition to a three-week induction period and department-specific training programmes,..."
"Feedback is quite informal for trainees, but people are generally forthcoming with..."
"We have a very modern dress code. It's semi-formal throughout the year so all you..."
"The firm has the usual long city hours and hours can be uncertain. However, team..."
"The general market for salaries seems to be moving up again. The trainee salary is..."
"The drinks trolley in the litigation department every other Friday is a highlight...."
"I got hired through the summer vacation scheme. They did not do another interview..."
"The interview consisted of competency questions based on my application form and..."
"The firm could be better at this but it has taken some important steps including..."
"We have a women's network (The Number One Club), a multicultural network, an LGBT..."
"My day-to-day responsibilities include amending prospectuses, drafting board minutes,..."
"Battersea Legal Advice Centre - our senior partner's pet project, so supervisors..."
"Great people, good work, fantastic secondments."
"The pay isn't as good as other City firms and we haven't had a pay rise yet - slightly..."
"I wanted to work in an international firm with a good reputation, but not a magic..."
"Retention rates have been poor in recent qualification rounds. This is because certain..."
"It was founded by two brothers. Hence the name!"
"Friendly with ambitions for growth."
"The firm is involved with a lot of mentoring schemes for students in school."
"Allow for more flexibility during seat choices. The four-group system sometimes doesn't..."