"Friendly, supportive and insightful."
- The culture at the firm is friendly and collegiate at all levels.
- Senior lawyers are happy to explain things to trainees and aid in their development.
- The formal training on offer covers a wide range of topics and is seen as being very valuable.
- There’s a very strong focus on pro bono work with interesting projects on offer.
- The firm does not offer as many international secondments as some would like.
- Some would like more social events to be organised by trainees.
- The office is in a good location, but could be updated.
- The salary is seen as being fair, but not particularly competitive.
What insiders say about...
"Competency interviews, written exercise, document and group exercises. Honestly,..."
"The firm is good at promoting collegiality both in and out of work. There are a number..."
"Three week induction at the beginning which is very comprehensive. Training days..."
"I think it varies by department but my experience has been that partners and associates..."
"The office space is fairly nice as they go, I have seen better and worse. Working..."
"Hours can vary significantly depending on department and workload. I have had periods..."
"Trainee pay appears fairly standard for the market. There are no bonuses for trainees..."
"We get free dinners as well as a budget for our sports clubs and there are social..."
"I got hired through the summer vacation scheme. They did not do another interview..."
"Why law? Why this firm? What developments are you aware of in the legal market?"
"Recycling bins all over."
"We have a strong LGBT network (and a straight allies network) and women's network..."
"I am currently on client secondment so have constant interaction with clients. I..."
"I have been involved with an international legal pro bono matter in Columbia. A pro..."
"Friendly people; smaller intake; great location; good selection of departments."
"The trainee/associate/partner hierarchy is quite formal at times and the hours can..."
"It has a very high standing in a number of areas of interest to me, such as employment,..."
"The selection process is very fair and they really do try to accommodate as many..."
"It's fairly well known, but we have a great art collection, with pieces by Damian..."
"Supportive, collaborative, understanding and dynamic."
"We have a pro bono scheme with local schools whereby we mentor students, offer financial..."
"More international secondments should be available. Currently competition is extremely..."