"Giant, fast-paced and exciting."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process included a written application, maths/literacy tests, a phone..."
"The culture is amazing. We have a lot of nights out organised as well as team lunch..."
"The building is amazing and was built very recently. There are loads of facilities..."
"I tend to start at 8.45 am and finish between 4.45 pm and 6.30 pm depending on the..."
"I cannot complain. The salary is good and there's potential for promotion to mid-level..."
"We get a free SkyQ package, discounts on restaurants, bars, gyms and many other things...."
"Why Sky? Why marketing? Can you give us examples of when you've shown certain skills?..."
"Sky is brilliant for caring about the environment. From its rainforest campaign to..."
"There are regular one-to-ones with managers where we receive feedback and catch up..."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"It seems that it's very common for people to move internally and most people in my..."
"I perform weekly reporting tasks and ad hoc project tasks such as looking into the..."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"The location. Livingston is a small village and living outside of it can make commuting..."
"Sky lets you have two paid volunteering days a year."
"Fast-paced, innovative and visionary."
"The agile working and development environment as well as good pay and benefits."
"I got this job through a free programming course that Sky created to get more women..."
"Practise agile by using it to organise the internal guilds and clubs as well as work..."