"Exciting and fun."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"My main tip is to research Sky and make sure that you are familiar with the Sky behaviours...."
"The culture is amazing. We have a lot of nights out organised as well as team lunch..."
"We have amazing facilities and the smart casual dress code creates a more relaxed..."
"I work from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm but there is some flexibility and the general vibe..."
"It's pretty decent for a graduate scheme. It's definitely enough to live on in London...."
"We get a free SkyQ package, discounts on restaurants, bars, gyms and many other things...."
"I had competency-based questions including: tell me about a time when you've shown..."
"Sky is brilliant for caring about the environment. From its rainforest campaign to..."
"There are regular one-to-ones with managers where we receive feedback and catch up..."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"Progression at the early stages is simply a case of proving I now know enough to..."
"At the moment I'm in an education project where we're making an internal app. I love..."
"The payroll giving scheme means that Sky puts 50% on top of any charitable contributions..."
"Osterley is a bit out of the way but, if you can move to the area, it's much more..."
"Over 170,000 young people are reached through the Sky Academy."
"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
"I attended the TARGETjobs insight to Sky day and applied after that. The woman who..."
"Training has been fairly informal. I've done a lot of shadowing and been put in with..."
"Practise agile by using it to organise the internal guilds and clubs as well as work..."