"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"My main tip is to research Sky and make sure that you are familiar with the Sky behaviours...."
"Coming through the grad scheme means that there's a great socialising culture and..."
"The campus is amazing and the newer buildings are great. There are still some buildings..."
"It depends on what team you're in but, from my experience, it's been very flexible...."
"I cannot complain. The salary is good and there's potential for promotion to mid-level..."
"The restaurants serve cheap lunches and breakfasts, there's free TV and broadband..."
"I was asked to guess how many people watched 'Frozen' in the first week of its release..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"I have interactions with my managers every day and weekly one-to-ones. There's a..."
"There's a lot of LGBTQ+ inclusion as well as a big programme for women and BAME."
"We're expected to get promoted to mid-level within a couple of years but I've heard..."
"At the moment I'm in an education project where we're making an internal app. I love..."
"Sky has an open and collaborative workplace and culture. The business is continually..."
"The location. Livingston is a small village and living outside of it can make commuting..."
"There's a special TV channel for employees."
"Europe's leading entertainment company."
"I attended the TARGETjobs insight to Sky day and applied after that. The woman who..."
"Training has been fairly informal. I've done a lot of shadowing and been put in with..."
"Having more workers from different countries."