"Europe's leading entertainment company."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process included a written application, maths/literacy tests, a phone..."
"We have a flat hierarchy and ideas bubble up from the bottom to the top. It's friendly..."
"The building is amazing and was built very recently. There are loads of facilities..."
"There has been a recent emphasis on flexible working and my team has been accommodating..."
"I cannot complain. The salary is good and there's potential for promotion to mid-level..."
"We get a free SkyQ package, discounts on restaurants, bars, gyms and many other things...."
"How do you overcome problems with work? What do you do when you don't see eye to..."
"There's a lot of effort put into environmental responsibility. The next step would..."
"There's a lot of face-to-face interaction from managers in my team but not so much..."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"The company encourages internal promotion."
"The quality of work is generally good. My day-to-day role usually includes daily..."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"Osterley is a bit out of the way but, if you can move to the area, it's much more..."
"We once had a horde of 'walker' zombies roaming around Sky Central to celebrate the..."
"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
"Sky provided a free boot camp called 'Get Into Tech' that was just for women who..."
"I got this job through a free programming course that Sky created to get more women..."
"Move the campus to central London."