"Supportive, passionate and focused."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Research the company and the latest things it's up to, whether that's a new advert..."
"The culture is amazing. We have a lot of nights out organised as well as team lunch..."
"It's a great office based on a large campus with discounted restaurants. The facilities..."
"It depends on what team you're in but, from my experience, it's been very flexible...."
"It's pretty decent for a graduate scheme. It's definitely enough to live on in London...."
"We can visit shows being filmed for free. There's a free cinema in the office, a..."
"Why Sky? Why marketing? Can you give us examples of when you've shown certain skills?..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"Most managers are very accessible and open. We have a meeting every six months to..."
"We have (just) above the average number of women in tech for the industry. The company..."
"Progression at the early stages is simply a case of proving I now know enough to..."
"I'm very satisfied. I provide feedback to campaign plans, which is passed on to the..."
"The freedom, range of work, socialising opportunities and working/development practices...."
"Work can be fast-paced, leading to occasional pressure."
"We once had a horde of 'walker' zombies roaming around Sky Central to celebrate the..."
"Exciting and fun."
"Sky provided a free boot camp called 'Get Into Tech' that was just for women who..."
"I received five weeks of initial classroom training about all the aspects of being..."
"Having more workers from different countries."