"Europe's leading entertainment company."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"I had to complete an online application followed by numerical and English tests...."
"Coming through the grad scheme means that there's a great socialising culture and..."
"We have amazing facilities and the smart casual dress code creates a more relaxed..."
"Hours here are highly flexible."
"It's pretty good."
"The company matches our pension contribution. We all get free Sky TV, cheap Sky phone..."
"I was asked to guess how many people watched 'Frozen' in the first week of its release..."
"The main focus right now is on Sky's 'Ocean Rescue' campaign. Part of this is that..."
"Managers are easy to talk to and communicate with."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"As a graduate, we start as an executive. After one year we rotate into another role..."
"Graduates are given real responsibility and individual roles within different departments...."
"The payroll giving scheme means that Sky puts 50% on top of any charitable contributions..."
"The office is not in central London so there is no high street, shops or banks nearby...."
"We once had a horde of 'walker' zombies roaming around Sky Central to celebrate the..."
"Exciting and high-quality."
"Sky is such an innovative company and is also a huge brand to work for. There is..."
"I received five weeks of initial classroom training about all the aspects of being..."
"Practise agile by using it to organise the internal guilds and clubs as well as work..."