"Agile, trusting and forward-thinking."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process included a written application, maths/literacy tests, a phone..."
"The culture promotes collaborative working and discourages hierarchy and competitiveness...."
"We have amazing facilities and the smart casual dress code creates a more relaxed..."
"It depends on what team you're in but, from my experience, it's been very flexible...."
"It's a good entry-level salary."
"We get a free SkyQ package, discounts on restaurants, bars, gyms and many other things...."
"I was asked to guess how many people watched 'Frozen' in the first week of its release..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"There is a lot of moving around in the company so the manager I had when I started..."
"There's a very diverse workforce here. However, the board is still mostly white males..."
"We're expected to get promoted to mid-level within a couple of years but I've heard..."
"The quality of work is generally good. My day-to-day role usually includes daily..."
"The best thing about working for my employer is the fact that you get ownership of..."
"The location. Livingston is a small village and living outside of it can make commuting..."
"There's a special TV channel for employees."
"Exciting and fun."
"Sky provided a free boot camp called 'Get Into Tech' that was just for women who..."
"Understanding Sky is an amazing initiative that allows us to understand the different..."
"Move the campus to central London."