"A big broadcasting corporation that looks after employees."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Research the company and the latest things it's up to, whether that's a new advert..."
"My experience has been that there is a social culture outside of the office. We have..."
"Our offices are spacious and modern and the campus is huge. We have outside areas..."
"Hours here are highly flexible."
"It's pretty decent for a graduate scheme. It's definitely enough to live on in London...."
"I like getting to travel around to university job fairs and the London office. There..."
"In my application I was asked about a strategy that I thought Sky did well and to..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"There's a lot of face-to-face interaction from managers in my team but not so much..."
"There's a lot of LGBTQ+ inclusion as well as a big programme for women and BAME."
"We're expected to get promoted to mid-level within a couple of years but I've heard..."
"I got ownership of my work from the early stages of my graduate scheme. My day-to-day..."
"Sky has an open and collaborative workplace and culture. The business is continually..."
"Osterley is a bit out of the way but, if you can move to the area, it's much more..."
"Over 170,000 young people are reached through the Sky Academy."
"Exciting and fun."
"The agile working and development environment as well as good pay and benefits."
"Understanding Sky is an amazing initiative that allows us to understand the different..."
"Practise agile by using it to organise the internal guilds and clubs as well as work..."