"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you study the website and know the current campaigns and products of Sky...."
"My experience has been that there is a social culture outside of the office. We have..."
"The building is amazing and was built very recently. There are loads of facilities..."
"Sky is flexible when it comes to hours and working from home is an available option...."
"The salary is very good for a graduate programme."
"The company matches our pension contribution. We all get free Sky TV, cheap Sky phone..."
"I had competency-based questions including: tell me about a time when you've shown..."
"Search 'Ocean Rescue' to find out more info on this. It's a huge initiative that..."
"There are regular one-to-ones with managers where we receive feedback and catch up..."
"We have (just) above the average number of women in tech for the industry. The company..."
"It seems that it's very common for people to move internally and most people in my..."
"At the moment I'm in an education project where we're making an internal app. I love..."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"Because it's such a massive corporation it can sometimes take a long time to get..."
"Over 170,000 young people are reached through the Sky Academy."
"Fast-paced, innovative and visionary."
"The agile working and development environment as well as good pay and benefits."
"Understanding Sky is an amazing initiative that allows us to understand the different..."
"Try to make the HR department more efficient."