"Exciting and fun."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Know your technical skills, be relaxed and be yourself."
"The culture during the working day is great. There are shows on in the cinema, a..."
"The campus is amazing and the newer buildings are great. There are still some buildings..."
"Sky is flexible when it comes to hours and working from home is an available option...."
"The salary is very good for a graduate programme."
"We get a free SkyQ package, discounts on restaurants, bars, gyms and many other things...."
"What has been the hardest problem you have faced and how did you overcome it? Tell..."
"The main focus right now is on Sky's 'Ocean Rescue' campaign. Part of this is that..."
"There is a lot of moving around in the company so the manager I had when I started..."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"Progression at the early stages is simply a case of proving I now know enough to..."
"I got ownership of my work from the early stages of my graduate scheme. My day-to-day..."
"The best thing about working for my employer is the fact that you get ownership of..."
"The location. Livingston is a small village and living outside of it can make commuting..."
"Sky lets you have two paid volunteering days a year."
"Exciting and fun."
"The agile working and development environment as well as good pay and benefits."
"Training is on the job and I am encouraged to sign up for as many training courses..."
"Practise agile by using it to organise the internal guilds and clubs as well as work..."