"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Research the company and the latest things it's up to, whether that's a new advert..."
"My experience has been that there is a social culture outside of the office. We have..."
"The campus is amazing and the newer buildings are great. There are still some buildings..."
"Hours here are highly flexible."
"It's a good entry-level salary."
"The company matches our pension contribution. We all get free Sky TV, cheap Sky phone..."
"Why Sky? Why marketing? Can you give us examples of when you've shown certain skills?..."
"Sky is brilliant for caring about the environment. From its rainforest campaign to..."
"Managers are easy to talk to and communicate with."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"As a graduate, we start as an executive. After one year we rotate into another role..."
"I got ownership of my work from the early stages of my graduate scheme. My day-to-day..."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"Osterley is a bit out of the way but, if you can move to the area, it's much more..."
"There's a special TV channel for employees."
"Agile, trusting and forward-thinking."
"The fact that my work will have an impact on millions of people. Additionally, the..."
"We do get SPG strategy training, which is in modelling and using different database..."
"Having more workers from different countries."