"A big broadcasting corporation that looks after employees."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process included a written application, maths/literacy tests, a phone..."
"My experience has been that there is a social culture outside of the office. We have..."
"Our offices are spacious and modern and the campus is huge. We have outside areas..."
"Hours here are highly flexible."
"The salary is very good for a graduate programme."
"I like getting to travel around to university job fairs and the London office. There..."
"How do you overcome problems with work? What do you do when you don't see eye to..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"I have interactions with my managers every day and weekly one-to-ones. There's a..."
"There's a very diverse workforce here. However, the board is still mostly white males..."
"There's a clear promotion path available."
"The quality of work is generally good. My day-to-day role usually includes daily..."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"The fact that it's a large corporation means that things can often move slowly and..."
"We once had a horde of 'walker' zombies roaming around Sky Central to celebrate the..."
"Exciting and fun."
"The fact that my work will have an impact on millions of people. Additionally, the..."
"Training has been fairly informal. I've done a lot of shadowing and been put in with..."
"Try to make the HR department more efficient."