"A big broadcasting corporation that looks after employees."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"The application process included a written application, maths/literacy tests, a phone..."
"The culture during the working day is great. There are shows on in the cinema, a..."
"It's a great office based on a large campus with discounted restaurants. The facilities..."
"I tend to start at 8.45 am and finish between 4.45 pm and 6.30 pm depending on the..."
"The salary is very good for a graduate programme."
"I like getting to travel around to university job fairs and the London office. There..."
"How do you overcome problems with work? What do you do when you don't see eye to..."
"We have an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of green initiatives, particularly..."
"Most managers are very accessible and open. We have a meeting every six months to..."
"We have great initiatives surrounding these areas."
"As a graduate, we start as an executive. After one year we rotate into another role..."
"Graduates are given real responsibility and individual roles within different departments...."
"Sky has a range of different products and services across multiple teams so there..."
"Because it's such a massive corporation it can sometimes take a long time to get..."
"Sky lets you have two paid volunteering days a year."
"Exciting and high-quality."
"I attended the TARGETjobs insight to Sky day and applied after that. The woman who..."
"There's a six-week intense software engineering boot camp. I learned agile, the foundations..."
"Try to make the HR department more efficient."