"Fast-paced, innovative and visionary."
- The offices boast a wide range of facilities including restaurants, a gym and a cinema.
- The salary is considered good for a graduate programme and graduate employees seem confident in how it will increase over time.
- Most managers are approachable and willing to help whenever required. Regular feedback is also provided.
- The flexible hours and agile working helps graduates to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Some consider the office to be quite distant from central London.
- As with any company of this size, administrative matters can take a long time to complete.
- There are graduates who feel that the fast-paced environment puts them under pressure.
- Some would like to see more efficiency within some departments.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you study the website and know the current campaigns and products of Sky...."
"Coming through the grad scheme means that there's a great socialising culture and..."
"The building is amazing and was built very recently. There are loads of facilities..."
"I tend to start at 8.45 am and finish between 4.45 pm and 6.30 pm depending on the..."
"It's pretty decent for a graduate scheme. It's definitely enough to live on in London...."
"The restaurants serve cheap lunches and breakfasts, there's free TV and broadband..."
"What has been the hardest problem you have faced and how did you overcome it? Tell..."
"Search 'Ocean Rescue' to find out more info on this. It's a huge initiative that..."
"There are regular one-to-ones with managers where we receive feedback and catch up..."
"There's a very diverse workforce here. However, the board is still mostly white males..."
"As a graduate, we start as an executive. After one year we rotate into another role..."
"As it is project-based, I find my job to be very interesting as it's so varied. I..."
"The payroll giving scheme means that Sky puts 50% on top of any charitable contributions..."
"The office is not in central London so there is no high street, shops or banks nearby...."
"There's a special TV channel for employees."
"Giant, fast-paced and exciting."
"The agile working and development environment as well as good pay and benefits."
"We do get SPG strategy training, which is in modelling and using different database..."
"Better help with finding accommodation."