About Societe Generale
Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our post-graduate apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so 20% of your time will be allocated to learning, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
Available qualification options:
- Investment Operations Specialist (IOS) Apprenticeship Programme: You can choose from these three qualifications: Investment Operations Certificate, Investment Management Certificate and Investment Advice Diploma.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Apprenticeship Programme: CFA Level 1.
- Data Analytics Apprenticeship Programme: Includes BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts and DELL EMC Data Science Associate Certification
- Risk & Compliance Officer Apprenticeship Programme: You can choose the relevant qualification for the role for example Certificate in Compliance or Risk in Financial Services Certificate.
- Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Programme: Includes MTA Networking, Mobility and Device and Cloud Fundamentals and BCS Certificate in Business Processes Coding and Logic.
- Corporate & Investment Banking: investment banking, financing and market activities
- Securities Services
- UK Project Office
- Resources and Digital Transformation
Advantages of the programme
- Fully funded professional qualifications aimed at launching your financial services career.
- You’ll connect with your wider peer group to share learnings and grow your network.
- Working in a global bank with a collaborative environment and learning opportunities.
- Achieve a recognised qualification while gaining on-the-job experience
- Investment in your learning*
- Personal skills coach
- 20% of your time allocated for learning
- A 22-month paid contract
*depending on the cost of one qualification.