About Stellar Graduates Limited
Stellar Graduates Limited – Launching in Easter 2021
Stellar Graduates provides an opportunity for young students aged 15 – 17, to gain practical insight into what undergraduate courses cover and how they prepare them for future career options.
Interactive online sessions are led by post graduate students from reputable universities or industry experts. Whatever your interests, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Computer Science, Banking & Finance, Economics, Law and Medicine, our courses help young minds to develop a love for learning, exploring ideas, and the ability to objectively analyse and evaluate issues in order to form a balanced view and make sound judgement. This will give students a realistic taste of what to expect before a decision is taken on a career path or degree course.
Our aim is to help young students:
- Make better decisions on their future career paths
- Expand their horizon and minds
- Birth Ideas
- Develop the love for learning
- Learn from the best
Areas of interest:
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Banking and Finance (Money, Capital and Financial Markets)
- Law (Tort, Company, Contract, Criminal & Constitutional)
- Computer Science
- Develop a clear outline of topics to be covered by a course in one of the fields listed above. This will provide an introduction to the fundamentals of the subject; using materials similar to those used in top universities, and will focus on providing insight that will enable young students to be better informed to make decisions on whether to pursue a university degree in the area.
- Develop high quality course material for use by Stellar Graduates (including Power Point slides and notes), covering the areas outlined in point (1) above.
- Deliver a training webinar for young students, aged 15-17 years old.
- Each two-day course will be delivered in five hour sessions over 2 days.
- Each session must be structured in an interactive manner that ensures student engagement and participation (including short breaks, breakout sessions and group exercises).
- Remuneration: £50 per hour.
Supervision & Approval
- Products developed through this assignment would be considered work for hire and would be owned by Stella Graduates and may only be used by persons approved by Stellar Graduates.
- Deliverables will be reviewed by Stella Graduates Course Director and payment will be made upon completion of the booked sessions.
How To Apply
- Are you a postgraduate, doctoral student or medical student from a Russell Group University in the United Kingdom?
- Would you like to share your knowledge and use it to inspire young students?
- Are you an excellent communicator who is able to create an environment where young students can feel confident and comfortable to share their ideas?
- Do you have experience of mentoring?
- Do you want to help raise the next generation of leaders and world changers?
Interested? Apply to be a Stellar Tutor by sending your CV and covering letter to the email address linked by 11th December, 2020.