"Supportive, engaged, proactive and friendly."
- The firm does not have a strong feeling of hierarchy and associates and partners are usually approachable.
- There is frequent training of a high standard and the professional skills course is spread out to stop it feeling overwhelming
- Most departments are understanding with hours to help trainees achieve a good work/life balance.
- Trainees are given a wide variety of responsibilities early on, with helpful guidance on their tasks.
- The salary is not seen as particularly competitive by some and there are no bonuses for trainees.
- There could be more transparency around seat choices.
- While hours can be flexible, they are often long and unpredictable too.
- While overseas placements are offered, some trainees would have liked more.
What insiders say about...
"There's an application, a first stage interview and an assessment centre. Candidates..."
"We hold lots of events and there is a drinks trolley every month in my current team...."
"There are frequent training sessions to keep us up to date with the latest developments..."
"Partners have generally been very supportive and available to discuss not just work..."
"The offices are beautiful and run very smoothly. We have great shower facilities..."
"My hours are varied because my workload is varied. You will work late hours if working..."
"I think the pay here is in line with market standards and comparative to our peer..."
"Free concert tickets and two for one art gallery entrance for some exhibitions."
"Application, English language and maths test for the vacation scheme. Then an interview..."
"They were interested in my previous work experience and how I thought that experience..."
"There are recycling bins everywhere and we are encouraged not to waste paper, etc...."
"I have not had any negative experiences as a gay man."
"In my current seat I have had some client interaction, although it is currently less..."
"I raced in the Men's Health Survival of the Fittest for the Bromley By Bow Centre...."
"The supportive nature of all the people, the amount of training and the opportunities..."
"There could be more organised social events."
"The size, my experience on the placement scheme, the people I met and the international..."
"The firm has high retention rates."
"The CEO is a woman."
"International, friendly and hard-working."
"We have outreach programmes for school children from less privileged backgrounds...."
"The provision of late night services such as being able to grab some food or drink..."