"A friendly environment with approachable partners in a great..."
- Trainees are exposed to a variety of high-level work and are given good responsibility from the outset.
- There’s a very social culture with many events organised outside of work.
- Trainees are not expected to work late and are encouraged to leave the office if they’re working beyond contracted hours.
- Training programmes are well thought out and enhance development.
- Some felt that the qualification salary could be slightly more attractive.
- There aren’t many communal areas for socialising.
- Some trainees felt that they didn’t have as much input in their seat choices as they’d like.
- The firm doesn’t perform as much pro bono work as some trainees would like.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you have done other activities aside from your academics as the firm is..."
"I think having everyone in one office really helps to create a friendly and inclusive..."
"I think the training programme is well-thought out and there is a real emphasis on..."
"Every trainee has a thorough end-of-seat review with their supervisor. There is also..."
"The office is modern and up to date, with two people sharing a room. Based in the..."
"There are times when you need to work late in order to get something completed, but..."
"The salary is very generous. Considering Stevens & Bolton is a firm outside of London,..."
"We have a ping pong table and the firm organises tournaments. There are also whole-firm..."
"The application process consisted of two interviews, an online psychometric test..."
"I had a discussion of my undergraduate thesis and questions such as: why this firm?;..."
"One of the firm's key initiatives for the next few years is to move towards a paperless..."
"The firm is, generally, a very inclusive place to work and there are flexi-benefits..."
"There has been plenty of responsibility from the outset in the Commercial Department...."
"I have undertaken a few pro bono bits of employment work here and there."
"The unwavering support from colleagues and support staff."
"No international seats. The social element could be improved."
"Its excellent reputation outside of London and its international reach."
"Retention at the firm is generally good, although it depends on whether the job you..."
"We have themed drinks on the last Thursday of every month, which is organised by..."
"Friendly and hard-working."
"As far as I can see the firm doesn't appear to discriminate based on background."
"I preferred the six seat programme instead of the four seat that's being introduced..."