(based on 17 ratings in 2019)
"Trusting, flexible and friendly."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!