"Versatile, friendly and knowledgeable."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Read the job description and have something to say about every requirement on it...."
"It's easy to speak to senior members of staff regarding any queries or issues and..."
"The dress code is relaxed (jeans and a shirt is fine) and the office space is perfect..."
"My employer is very flexible with hours but the price is often very long hours! I..."
"TCS offers a competitive salary with the potential to get bonuses depending on how..."
"The perks are pretty standard but the private health insurance is good."
"I was asked technical java questions and then there was a mental skills puzzle. There..."
"We have recycling bins in the office."
"I would like more regular contact with management, weekly meetings for instance."
"We have good diversity when it comes to gender and nationalities."
"The more you do and talk to others within the company, the more you get noticed...."
"I've had a very much up and down experience with workflow. Sometimes you have plenty..."
"The vast nature of the company means there are opportunities for networking etc...."
"The graduate programme does not monitor us closely meaning we miss out on training..."
"Many corporate companies have dealings with TCS and this is growing day by day."
"Trusting, flexible and friendly."
"It's a big-name organisation and it was one of the more interesting roles agents..."
"There's a three-day induction and you can enrol onto the vast number of courses available..."
"Provide more connection between accounts and hold events for all the organisation..."