"Friendly with very supportive staff and a great work ethic."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"The application process was straightforward. My tips for candidates would be to research..."
"It's easy to speak to senior members of staff regarding any queries or issues and..."
"I am happy with the location and office space. All associates are to dress 'smart..."
"Our current project manager is very understanding with flexible hours and, as long..."
"There's very good pay. However, I would happily sacrifice some of this pay to have..."
"I believe the pension scheme is very good and TCS has its own discount website with..."
"I was asked technical java questions and then there was a mental skills puzzle. There..."
"The company encourages walk to work and bike to work schemes where you can get a..."
"I would like more regular contact with management, weekly meetings for instance."
"The company has many communities that promote and respect minorities such as women..."
"The company will rarely let you go unless you are really underperforming so TCS has..."
"On a day-to-day basis, I will normally go through my emails and see if there is any..."
"I get to experience new things on a regular basis. I have visited different offices..."
"I get substantially fewer holidays compared to colleagues working for different companies..."
"Many corporate companies have dealings with TCS and this is growing day by day."
"Versatile, friendly and knowledgeable."
"I was looking for a graduate-level position in a software-related discipline and..."
"I haven't really received any training and the induction was unnecessarily long."
"Provide more connection between accounts and hold events for all the organisation..."