"A large IT service provider with opportunities in various sectors...."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"The application process for TCS London depends on what department you are applying..."
"Everyone is friendly and you can occasionally meet up with colleagues to do sports..."
"It is almost impossible to book a meeting room and there isn't much seating as it's..."
"I feel I have a really good work/life balance."
"There's a good starting salary but this has only slightly increased over the time..."
"We get discounts on Jaguar Land Rovers."
"I was asked technical java questions and then there was a mental skills puzzle. There..."
"There's a big push for green initiatives including 100% waste recycling etc."
"I would like more regular contact with management, weekly meetings for instance."
"We have good diversity when it comes to gender and nationalities."
"Moving through the ranks is based on experience in the company. After spending a..."
"I've been very satisfied. I get tasks assigned by my mentor such as fulfilling product..."
"The company is very big, which means I have opportunities to try many things. The..."
"There's a top-heavy structure, which limits career progression. Limited budget means..."
"We are one of the largest companies in the world and you will have a few TCS colleagues..."
"A large IT service provider with opportunities in various sectors."
"It's a large and well-known organisation in the IT consultancy industry."
"Internal courses are hit and miss. Key skills that really should have been taught..."
"Better training for the role and how TCS operates."