"Trusting, flexible and friendly."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Read the job description and have something to say about every requirement on it...."
"There's a feeling of family and supporting each other that's both professional and..."
"You get your own desk space and laptop etc and the dress code is dependent on the..."
"The mantra at TCS is that if you complete the work in time, that is all that matters...."
"The pay is amazing, it is one of the highest paying graduate programmes available,..."
"We get a decent package including dental care and there are other perks being included...."
"I was asked technical java questions and then there was a mental skills puzzle. There..."
"We have recycling bins in the office."
"Managers are not really accessible as they are so busy. I have not got a mentor,..."
"We have employees ranging from all walks of life and I have met many different people...."
"The more you do and talk to others within the company, the more you get noticed...."
"I carry out daily tasks and offer support on projects as and when they present themselves...."
"The company is very big, which means I have opportunities to try many things. The..."
"I get substantially fewer holidays compared to colleagues working for different companies..."
"Many corporate companies have dealings with TCS and this is growing day by day."
"A large IT service provider with opportunities in various sectors."
"I felt that it would give me great experience and allow me to gain good knowledge...."
"There's a three-day induction and you can enrol onto the vast number of courses available..."
"Better training for the role and how TCS operates."