"Friendly with very supportive staff and a great work ethic."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"It's a quick and simple process with feedback at every stage. Ask as many questions..."
"It's easy to speak to senior members of staff regarding any queries or issues and..."
"I am happy with the location and office space. All associates are to dress 'smart..."
"If you get the work done then hours are fairly flexible. However, I have colleagues..."
"Although it's positive to see all graduates paid the same in terms of increases and..."
"We get a decent package including dental care and there are other perks being included...."
"I was asked questions about technologies and experience such as backups, switching,..."
"It's good. We're encouraged to print less and have eco-friendly coffee cups etc."
"Everyone is very supportive of me and my development."
"The organisation is very diverse with people from all walks of life. There is a good..."
"There are lots of opportunities to move up within the organisation as it is so big..."
"I was initially assigned a data entry role (looking at photos and specifying what's..."
"The vast nature of the company means there are opportunities for networking etc...."
"There are long working hours and no specific graduate scheme. There's poor support..."
"We are one of the largest companies in the world and you will have a few TCS colleagues..."
"Versatile, friendly and knowledgeable."
"It's a large and well-known organisation in the IT consultancy industry."
"I haven't really received any training and the induction was unnecessarily long."
"Offer more training and support to continue afterwards."