"Bureaucratic, interesting and demanding."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Explain what skills and experience you have. Show interest in the role and learn..."
"Everyone is friendly and you can occasionally meet up with colleagues to do sports..."
"It is almost impossible to book a meeting room and there isn't much seating as it's..."
"The company is usually flexible with hours and tries its best to accommodate your..."
"There's a very good initial starting salary but the chances for promotion and increases..."
"There are discounts on a lot of things including transport through the perks at work..."
"I had questions based on my CV and was asked for examples of teamwork and when I'd..."
"It's good. We're encouraged to print less and have eco-friendly coffee cups etc."
"Everyone is very supportive of me and my development."
"You mainly work with Indian colleagues but there are many international colleagues..."
"There is not much transparency around this topic and I don't really understand what..."
"My work really depends on the day and the urgency of the demand. My role is challenging..."
"The freedom and the perks of working for the company, as well as the experience of..."
"The graduate programme does not monitor us closely meaning we miss out on training..."
"It is the biggest IT service provider in the world."
"A large IT service provider with opportunities in various sectors."
"I liked that it was a consultancy company with options to travel."
"I haven't really received any training and the induction was unnecessarily long."
"Offer more training and support to continue afterwards."