"A large IT service provider with opportunities in various sectors...."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Learn about the company, its values, current projects and the client that you will..."
"There's a feeling of family and supporting each other that's both professional and..."
"The location of the office is good and the facility itself is very nice. However,..."
"Our current project manager is very understanding with flexible hours and, as long..."
"There's a very good initial starting salary but the chances for promotion and increases..."
"TCS provides its employees with a site called 'perks at work' where you get discounts..."
"I had questions based on my CV and was asked for examples of teamwork and when I'd..."
"There's a big push for green initiatives including 100% waste recycling etc."
"Managers are not really accessible as they are so busy. I have not got a mentor,..."
"We have employees ranging from all walks of life and I have met many different people...."
"There are lots of opportunities to move up within the organisation as it is so big..."
"My work really depends on the day and the urgency of the demand. My role is challenging..."
"The vast nature of the company means there are opportunities for networking etc...."
"There are long working hours and no specific graduate scheme. There's poor support..."
"It is the biggest IT service provider in the world."
"Friendly with very supportive staff and a great work ethic."
"It's a big-name organisation and it was one of the more interesting roles agents..."
"There's a three-day induction and you can enrol onto the vast number of courses available..."
"Clearer communication with employees would be helpful."