"Friendly with very supportive staff and a great work ethic."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"The application process was straightforward. My tips for candidates would be to research..."
"Everyone is friendly and you can occasionally meet up with colleagues to do sports..."
"You get your own desk space and laptop etc and the dress code is dependent on the..."
"Working hours are not an issue but, if you want to be competitive, you will have..."
"Although it's positive to see all graduates paid the same in terms of increases and..."
"There are discounts on a lot of things including transport through the perks at work..."
"I was asked questions about technologies and experience such as backups, switching,..."
"We work with the facilities manager here and he is often promoting less single-use..."
"I have contact with a lot of managers with different roles and sometimes they will..."
"Everything is fine in terms of the diverse nature of people who work in the call..."
"Promotions are available and you can see what skills and knowledge is needed for..."
"I was initially assigned a data entry role (looking at photos and specifying what's..."
"It's a relaxed environment with job security and access to new and old technologies...."
"There are long working hours and no specific graduate scheme. There's poor support..."
"It is the biggest IT service provider in the world."
"Versatile, friendly and knowledgeable."
"It's a very competitive salary in comparison to other places I interviewed for. There..."
"Most of the training is done online by completing virtual tutorials. I didn't have..."
"Offer more training and support to continue afterwards."