"Bureaucratic, interesting and demanding."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Explain what skills and experience you have. Show interest in the role and learn..."
"I have a good team but there is no budgeted social aspect to it."
"There are very good offices in Kensington, London as well as the client site (Three)..."
"My employer is very flexible with hours but the price is often very long hours! I..."
"There's a very good initial starting salary but the chances for promotion and increases..."
"We get discounts on Jaguar Land Rovers."
"I was asked technical java questions and then there was a mental skills puzzle. There..."
"There are plenty of internal events relating to green living."
"Whenever I have faced any issues or difficulties at work, my manager has really helped..."
"The company has many communities that promote and respect minorities such as women..."
"There are lots of opportunities to move up within the organisation as it is so big..."
"I've had a very much up and down experience with workflow. Sometimes you have plenty..."
"It's a relaxed environment with job security and access to new and old technologies...."
"I've not had much in the way of mentoring and opportunities that are promised aren't..."
"Many corporate companies have dealings with TCS and this is growing day by day."
"Friendly with very supportive staff and a great work ethic."
"I had to take the chance to work for such a well-known and established company and..."
"There's a three-day induction and you can enrol onto the vast number of courses available..."
"Clearer communication with employees would be helpful."