"Trusting, flexible and friendly."
- It’s a very large and well-known company with opportunities to travel.
- The starting salary is seen as being very competitive in the industry.
- Job security in the company is considered to be very high by employees.
- Despite often being long, working hours are very flexible in many roles and departments.
- Career progression can seem limited due to a top-heavy structure.
- Some feel the graduate programme is lacking in consistency.
- Administration in the company can sometimes feel slow.
- The amount of training and support could be improved.
What insiders say about...
"Explain what skills and experience you have. Show interest in the role and learn..."
"This is a very hierarchical organisation and it is difficult for more junior people..."
"The dress code is relaxed (jeans and a shirt is fine) and the office space is perfect..."
"If you get the work done then hours are fairly flexible. However, I have colleagues..."
"Although it's positive to see all graduates paid the same in terms of increases and..."
"They have a perks at work scheme that offers discounts such as 40% off cinema tickets..."
"There were questions based on object-oriented programming. The telephone interview..."
"There are plenty of internal events relating to green living."
"I have contact with a lot of managers with different roles and sometimes they will..."
"You mainly work with Indian colleagues but there are many international colleagues..."
"There is not much transparency around this topic and I don't really understand what..."
"On a day-to-day basis, I will normally go through my emails and see if there is any..."
"It's a relaxed environment with job security and access to new and old technologies...."
"I've not had much in the way of mentoring and opportunities that are promised aren't..."
"It is the biggest IT service provider in the world."
"Versatile, friendly and knowledgeable."
"It's a big-name organisation and it was one of the more interesting roles agents..."
"I am happy with the training I have received from the admin team in London and from..."
"Better training for the role and how TCS operates."