"Relaxed and friendly with great views from the office!"
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"Try not to be too boring, be professional but don't be afraid to express yourself..."
"There is a reasonable attitude with regards to long working hours and weekend work..."
"I have had training in both business development and legal skills."
"Having performance reviews every three months is a great way to see how you are performing...."
"Two people share each office, which I found really good. There are plenty of facilities..."
"Hours throughout my training contract have been great. There have been a few late..."
"This has been a big issue in the past. However, the firm is taking steps to address..."
"Free dinner after 8.00 pm, free taxis after 10.00 pm."
"I completed an assessment day to secure a vacation scheme, and then was hired after..."
"I remember talking about the sports and societies I was involved in at university..."
"I have not heard of many green initiatives at the firm, although most rubbish and..."
"The firm is very supportive of LGBT events as well as hosting social mobility events...."
"I'm very satisfied with the work that I'm assigned. We receive a high level of responsibility..."
"All trainees participate in a legal clinic scheme, and there is the option to participate..."
"The friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the people. Everyone is genuinely interested..."
"No opportunity to do international secondment."
"Its IP expertise, exciting sectors and supportive training culture."
"Retention rates are pretty amazing, comparatively speaking."
"One of our partners is our resident DJ."
"Very friendly, interesting focus on the industries of tomorrow."
"The firm is very involved with charities such as Future First, giving under privileged..."
"More supervision of trainees."