"Friendly, exciting and interesting."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- There are no international secondments available.
What insiders say about...
"There's an assessment centre and vacation scheme or a straight interview process...."
"Some departments more hierarchical than others. Amongst the trainees there are very..."
"We have two graduate recruitment partners who are extremely nice and open to talk..."
"I have been involved in the mentoring scheme at Taylor Wessing and have had an excellent..."
"The office is nice, modern and spacious. In particular, the canteen terrace overlooking..."
"There is less of a face-time culture than at other firms. Taylor Wessing is a City..."
"The salary is in line with the market for a trainee but there are no bonuses."
"Free dinner in the office restaurant, Cloud 9, if you are still in the office at..."
"All training contracts are hard to get but the Taylor Wessing selection process is..."
"I was asked one commercial question; "What have I read that's interesting about the..."
"In terms of green initiatives there is only recycling that I know of. I think the..."
"There is a large focus on diversity and gender equality at a junior level, although..."
"I have daily client contact and I run some of my own matters. I do have some less..."
"In the first two-week induction period, there is time set aside for trainees to either..."
"Taylor Wessing is an incredibly friendly firm that doesn't feel hierarchical at all..."
"A lot is expected of you all of the time."
"The reputation and where the firm is heading. I wanted to join a firm that was not..."
"This year they have been fantastic and the process for being retained was very clear..."
"You can pay for lunch with your fingerprint."
"Relaxed and friendly with great views from the office!"
"The firm is very involved with charities such as Future First, giving under privileged..."
"Laptops for trainees (although these are meant to be in the pipeline)."