"Friendly, competent and fast-paced."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"The vacation scheme involves a presentation and working in two departments. Legal..."
"There is no need to stay just to show your face if you aren't busy. When the sun..."
"There are departmental training programmes at the start of every seat in the firm...."
"Everyone is very approachable and will make time to help you. There are a number..."
"Dress code is formal suits and ties."
"I work from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm on average in my current department. However, as with..."
"Pay is good but not currently as competitive as some firms, especially at the new..."
"Perks include: free dinners, charity day, moving house day and an extra day of holiday..."
"After the paper application, there is a half day assessment centre which comprises..."
"There was a business scenario that was discussed during the interview."
"There are a number of initiatives in place to ensure everyone limits their carbon..."
"I have been part of the LGBT network at Taylor Wessing as a straight ally and it..."
"All the seats I have completed so far have given me a genuinely high level of responsibility..."
"Pro bono schemes are available and mandatory for trainees."
"The friendly people and good work/life balance. Our cafeteria and terrace are great...."
"Some partners are more supportive than others."
"The friendliness I'd experienced at all stages of meeting the firm."
"The qualification process was very transparent and we were well informed at every..."
"The firm sponsors the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize at the National..."
"Cool, innovative, friendly and collaborative."
"The Future First scheme that the firm is involved with is very good."
"Having a guaranteed choice of one seat."