"A full-service but tech-focused firm working with innovative..."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"The first step is an online application with questions designed to understand a candidate's..."
"Although there is not a huge amount of socialising at Taylor Wessing, most people..."
"You are trained really well. People invest time in you and there are many training..."
"Good – everyone has the option of having a mentor."
"Taylor Wessing sponsors the National Portrait Gallery Photographic Prize and has..."
"Your hours depend on the department. If you don't have work to do you're not expected..."
"The salary is standard for the market and trainees do not receive bonuses."
"Free tickets to National Portrait Gallery exhibitions because we sponsor the Taylor..."
"The application form is very involved and quite long. I had an assessment day which..."
"When I had faced a challenge and overcome it."
"The environmental committee at the firm is very active."
"There is only one female equity partner, which is not good enough in my opinion...."
"Most work given has been interesting and with high levels of responsibility. However,..."
"There's a weekly legal advice clinic attended by trainees and encouragement to take..."
"The people are approachable, regardless of their level, and even in busy periods..."
"Early responsibility and ownership of matters can be great but can sometimes leave..."
"The tech focus, cool clients and relaxed nature."
"This year they have been fantastic and the process for being retained was very clear..."
"The firm sponsors the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize at the National..."
"Supportive and dynamic."
"The Future First scheme that the firm is involved with is very good."
"I would like a more transparent seat allocation and qualification process."