"A company striving to be bigger and better."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"Make sure you know the firm inside and out as well as its current structure and its..."
"All of this varies across departments. Juniors and seniors get along really well..."
"There is training at the start of every seat. This is incredibly useful, as are the..."
"Mentoring varies from person to person but most people are very good at recognising..."
"The offices are great. They are bright and spacious. We sit two to an office, organised..."
"It varies between departments but the worst departments are still better than the..."
"The salary is about average for the City, but could be seen as comparative to the..."
"Good health insurance benefits; free moving house day."
"I submitted my application for a training contract and attended an assessment day...."
"When I had faced a challenge and overcome it."
"The firm is doing more and more to reduce its carbon footprint. For example, it just..."
"There could be more ethnic diversity. Gender diversity is good at the junior level..."
"I am given a reasonably high level of responsibility, and interact with clients on..."
"All trainees get involved with Blackfriars legal advice clinic, where people can..."
"Our trainee co-ordinator is very dedicated. The restaurant is lovely and so I have..."
"A lot is expected of you all of the time."
"The range of practices and industries."
"They are usually very high. Every trainee usually applies for a job and few are not..."
"One of the partners is an active DJ playing gigs around London."
"Friendly, high quality, modern."
"The Future First scheme that the firm is involved with is very good."
"Offer more client secondments or start offering international secondments."