"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"Be yourself. Having a diverse range of interests and backgrounds is encouraged."
"All of this varies across departments. Juniors and seniors get along really well..."
"A wide range of training programmes are available throughout the year from networking..."
"There are internal mentors, reverse mentors, informal mentors and 'buddy' arrangements..."
"Amazing canteen and terrace with views over all of London. Offices are nice and great..."
"We have a great work/life balance here. You work when you need to and you can take..."
"Salary is better than most but less than some."
"Good health insurance benefits; free moving house day."
"All training contracts are hard to get but the Taylor Wessing selection process is..."
"The questions were fairly commercial and required a general understanding of a business'..."
"I've heard there are initiatives but they are not heavily enforced."
"The firm is making huge strides in this area, particularly around LGBT. Not only..."
"Trainees get heavily involved with the deals they are working on. There is a lot..."
"I have worked at a free legal clinic and on a project dealing with Human Rights in..."
"The other trainees, good work/life balance, friendly firm."
"Early responsibility and ownership of matters can be great but can sometimes leave..."
"Its IP expertise, exciting sectors and supportive training culture."
"Generally retention rates are good, but there have been some years which make trainees..."
"The silhouettes of the men on doors to the toilets are different body shapes on each..."
"Serious and high-calibre work but with a warm and friendly culture."
"The Future First scheme that the firm is involved with is very good."
"Greater opportunities for overseas secondments."