"Cool, innovative, friendly and collaborative."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"There's an assessment centre and vacation scheme or a straight interview process...."
"It is impressive to see such a fast-paced and high-achieving law firm be so open,..."
"There are departmental training programmes at the start of every seat in the firm...."
"I have a trainee buddy and a senior associate mentor. This, combined with my supervisor,..."
"Two people share each office, which I found really good. There are plenty of facilities..."
"Overall my hours have been fine. I'd say I work an average of 9.00 am to 6.30 pm...."
"It is fairly standard at the trainee level but, unless there is an increase in the..."
"We get free tickets for National Portrait Gallery exhibitions and have the option..."
"I submitted my application for a training contract and attended an assessment day...."
"I was asked who my favourite person throughout history is."
"The firm has signed up to sustainability initiatives and there's an environmental..."
"Taylor Wessing has an extremely inclusive working environment. In addition to the..."
"Trainees are given real responsibility on high-profile matters at an early stage..."
"There's a weekly legal advice clinic attended by trainees and encouragement to take..."
"The friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the people. Everyone is genuinely interested..."
"Associate pay being quite low."
"The range of practices and industries."
"These are usually good but could be better."
"Cloud 9 (our canteen) offers delicious healthy snacks. It has even started offering..."
"Innovative, unique and welcoming."
"The Future First scheme that the firm is involved with is very good."
"More choice regarding seat options."