"Fun, friendly and forward-thinking."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"There is an application form, assessment day and vacation scheme. Try to show your..."
"I worked in a number of City firms prior to starting my training contract, yet the..."
"The talent development team has a good programme in place for trainees. We recently..."
"Solicitors and partners are very accessible. As a trainee, you share an office with..."
"The office has a fantastic view from the ninth floor terrace. The location is very..."
"We have a great work/life balance here. You work when you need to and you can take..."
"I would describe the salary as competitive but slightly behind the market-rate for..."
"Pru health (provided by the firm) is really good - the benefits it comes with are..."
"After the paper application, there is a half day assessment centre which comprises..."
"I remember talking about the sports and societies I was involved in at university..."
"There are a number of initiatives in place to ensure everyone limits their carbon..."
"The firm is very supportive of LGBT events as well as hosting social mobility events...."
"My current department is a little quiet over the summer but the work in my first..."
"I have worked at a legal clinic which is run every week by Taylor Wessing. There..."
"The people at the firm are a really positive aspect of the work. And the canteen..."
"The salary prospects for new qualifiers."
"I had heard great things about the firm. After the assessment day, vacation scheme..."
"Retention is generally ok for the size of the intake but, given that the firm operates..."
"The meeting room biscuits are great!"
"Friendly, ambitious, impressive."
"Does not dismiss applications from other universities outside of the top 10."
"Offer more client secondments or start offering international secondments."