"Forward-thinking, robust and friendly."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"Don't just have generic interview answers ready; think about what you are being asked..."
"The hierarchy is not obvious, as shown by trainees sitting with partners and there..."
"People are generally really happy to provide feedback and explain tasks so they sit..."
"Modern, great view, very clean."
"Flexible – but in law long hours are unavoidable."
"The pay is OK but not that competitive compared to firms of the same size and reputation...."
"The on-site canteen is good and provides complimentary dinners past 8.00 pm, if there..."
"All training contracts are hard to get but the Taylor Wessing selection process is..."
"Interview questions focused on 'why' - such as which law would you change and why;..."
"There are recyclable food containers in the canteen, recycling bins in abundance..."
"The firm has increased its flexible working and diversity events."
"Trainees are given a high level of responsibility from the start. We are given the..."
"Two pro-bono clinics are available to trainees, and participation is very much encouraged..."
"The friendly culture that makes you look forward to coming into work."
"I feel that sometimes that there is not enough work for me."
"The culture and specialist IP practice."
"The retention rates appear to be high but there are several departments that are..."
"We have the best roof terrace on offer."
"Very friendly, interesting focus on the industries of tomorrow."
"The firm is very involved with charities such as Future First, giving under privileged..."
"Greater in-house secondment options."