"Open, friendly and collegiate."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"There's an assessment centre and a group exercise."
"Probably the best thing about the firm. The culture is very open, friendly and welcoming...."
"I have had training in both business development and legal skills."
"Both of my supervisors have been very supportive and have given me full feedback...."
"We're in a great location that's easy to get to and feels part of the City. The office..."
"The firm has excellent hours relative to each department compared to most other City..."
"The pay is competitive and salary reviews were carried out without being revised..."
"I love the fantastic artwork that we have all around the office in connection with..."
"I submitted my application for a training contract and attended an assessment day...."
"There are the standard motivational questions, competency questions and usually one..."
"There are a number of efforts taken in this regard but I think a lot more could be..."
"I have been part of the LGBT network at Taylor Wessing as a straight ally and it..."
"This varies by department. Some are more exciting and provide more responsibility..."
"I have worked at a free legal clinic and on a project dealing with Human Rights in..."
"I like the open-door policy and the fact that we're not expected to work long hours..."
"Early responsibility and ownership of matters can be great but can sometimes leave..."
"It's a full-service firm with a great culture."
"There can be competitiveness for roles in certain departments."
"We have the best post room."
"Friendly, competent and fast-paced."
"Does not dismiss applications from other universities outside of the top 10."
"Allow trainees to anonymously rate supervisors."