"Fun, relaxed and inclusive."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"I came in via a vacation scheme so had a half-day assessment centre (one group commercial..."
"The firm has a great culture and everyone is very friendly. People work hard but..."
"The training offered at the beginning of the training contract and at the beginning..."
"I have had a mentor throughout my training contract and we have regularly met for..."
"Location is superb, the roof terrace has a fantastic view and the offices are spacious..."
"Hours are, for the most part, fine. I have only had to work past midnight on a handful..."
"I think the pay is good considering I don't work extremely long hours."
"Perks include: free dinners, charity day, moving house day and an extra day of holiday..."
"All training contracts are hard to get but the Taylor Wessing selection process is..."
"I was asked questions which went into a bit more depth into some of the information..."
"The firm is doing more and more to reduce its carbon footprint. For example, it just..."
"There is a lot going on at the firm at the moment in relation to getting women into..."
"All the seats I have completed so far have given me a genuinely high level of responsibility..."
"All trainees have to contribute to our award-winning pro bono programme."
"Good work/life balance; good opportunities for good quality work."
"As there is no 'face-time' culture at Taylor Wessing, this does mean that the hours..."
"Its IP expertise, exciting sectors and supportive training culture."
"Very good but depends on how popular each seat is in that particular year."
"You can pay for lunch with your fingerprint."
"Interesting, balanced and human."
"Does not dismiss applications from other universities outside of the top 10."
"Having a guaranteed choice of one seat."