"Ambitious, friendly and encouraging."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- Some departments can be harder to qualify into that others.
What insiders say about...
"Tailor your responses to the firm - don't copy and paste answers as it is incredibly..."
"While you are expected to be at the office long enough to get the job done, there..."
"The training offered at the beginning of the training contract and at the beginning..."
"Many mentors are generally good, although there is an expectation that work is not..."
"The office location is great and the cafeteria and terrace are awesome. Some of the..."
"It varies between departments but the worst departments are still better than the..."
"I think the pay is good considering I don't work extremely long hours."
"The in-house GP surgery is extremely handy. As the firm is a sponsor of the National..."
"All training contracts are hard to get but the Taylor Wessing selection process is..."
"I was asked: Why law? Why Taylor Wessing?"
"The firm has made a significant effort in the last year or two. For example, bins..."
"The firm endeavours to increase opportunities for agile working and is improving..."
"In this seat, Finance, I have a great deal of responsibility and client-contact,..."
"There's a weekly legal advice clinic attended by trainees and encouragement to take..."
"I find that the majority of clients are good, and the other trainees are great to..."
"Our hours are sometimes unpredictable and we don't have dress-down Fridays."
"The technology and life sciences client base and the culture."
"Overall good the retention rates are good. As with every firm, retention often depends..."
"Cloud 9 (our canteen) offers delicious healthy snacks. It has even started offering..."
"A nice firm with a strong presence in the market"
"Works with a number of charities, notably Future First, I think also involved in..."
"Laptops for trainees (although these are meant to be in the pipeline)."