About The Intern Group
The Intern Group is a leading provider of international internship programs in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. Our intern abroad programs span all sectors, from roles in business, marketing, PR and finance to positions in governments and NGOs. These are high-quality, sought after roles that will propel your career development forward and help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market. If you are looking to travel abroad while also gaining invaluable experience for your CV, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are partners with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for interns in the past:
- Celfin Capital/BTG Pactual (Latin America’s biggest investment bank)
- Quintessentially (largest lifestyle luxury brand in the world)
- Mazars (leading international law firm)
- Directly in the Colombian government
- Techo (Latin America’s largest NGO)
- Grant Thornton (leading professional services firm)
- Paolita (luxury swimwear fashion brand)
- Ferrovial (leading international engineering firm)
In all of the sectors below we have first class partner organisations who are looking for talented international interns to play a critical role in providing new perspectives, valuable skills, and unique ideas to help drive their growth and expansion.
- Banking, Finance & Hedge Funds
- Design & Programming
- Government & Politics
- Hospitality & Tourism
- International Business
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical Electives (first class hospitals & clinics)
- Non-Profit Organisations / NGOs
- Real Estate
- Television, Theatre & Film