"An exciting, interesting and fun company to work for."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"When you are applying you should read up about the company, try and decide whether..."
"There is huge respect for equality and opportunity here. You have a lot of freedom;..."
"Great location in central London. Good supplies, well stocked cupboards and fridges..."
"9.00 am – 6.00 pm on an average day. Most work is collaborative so flexible work..."
"From my understanding, it's certainly possible to earn more elsewhere."
"Perks involve away days and family days in theme parks. Another thing I would consider..."
"The application process involved a coding task, a phone interview, three in-person..."
"Generally, I felt that the interview was an opportunity to learn about the company..."
"The company makes active efforts when it comes to recycling, being environmentally..."
"As it’s a flat structure, people are always happy to guide and give advice where..."
"So far, diversity seems very good, particularly around proactively hiring women."
"There are no promotions to new positions that I'm aware of as such, simply a grading..."
"Social responsibility is one of the core values of the company to strive to fight..."
"As well as being a developer, I am also a consultant. We get assigned to client projects..."
"The constant challenge. Nothing in the past year has been trivial."
"There could be more transparency around people's roles, including my own."
"We made Selenium!"
"ThoughtWorks is a technology-focused company with the desire to make the world a..."
"I was convinced to apply here by the calibre of the employees and the company culture...."
"There's a graduate training programme that lasts for five weeks upon arrival. It's..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"I think having some structured learning resources or projects for when you are not..."