"Open, creative and supportive."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"If you read the website and check out our stuff like TechRadar, you will get a sense..."
"I would argue that there is a flat hierarchy here - leadership team and titles denote..."
"The space is very open, which is great for meeting new people or catching up with..."
"Occasionally I have stayed late at work to get things finished, but you always have..."
"ThoughtWorks offers a very attractive remuneration package."
"Perks involve away days and family days in theme parks. Another thing I would consider..."
"There was an initial phone interview, a code exercise, then a face-to-face day with..."
"Here I was asked to show my views and opinions on current events/issues. I had to..."
"We are actually in the process of trying to be more green, but consultancy requires..."
"We don't have line managers but the project managers and general orchestrators are..."
"There is an active drive to support diversity here. We actively target women in IT,..."
"You have all the freedom to progress in the company. You move up through grade levels,..."
"Social responsibility is one of the core values of the company to strive to fight..."
"As a graduate software developer I have been assigned to a large well-run project..."
"ThoughtWorks give you the freedom to take control of my your career direction and..."
"I feel that there could be more opportunities for graduates to work on client projects...."
"We were named the best tech company for women at the Grace Hopper convention last..."
"The best enterprise tech company!"
"The company's good reputation with agile practices convinced me to apply here."
"The formal training component was a six-week programme in India with other graduates..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"Personally I think that there could be a more structured approach to graduates' first..."