"The company is supportive and friendly."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"What do you think of using quotas to hire more women in technology? Why did you choose..."
"TW is a flat business, so the concept of hierarchy doesn't really exist here. We..."
"We have some pretty nifty offices in my opinion. In London there's ping pong table..."
"My hours are typically 9:00am to 6:00pm, and very rarely it happens to go over the..."
"From my understanding, it's certainly possible to earn more elsewhere."
"We get matched pension contributions, access to a financial advisor, free food/drinks/snacks..."
"ThoughtWorks has a seven-step recruitment process that's geared towards finding the..."
"I was asked to identify why I wanted to work at ThoughtWorks and how I heard about..."
"As much as possible is recycled in ThoughtWorks offices, and public transport is..."
"As it’s a flat structure, people are always happy to guide and give advice where..."
"There are additional challenges in hiring and retaining a diverse workforce for consultancies..."
"As a flat organisation we don't really have 'ranks', but we have 'grades', which..."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"I think individual experience will vary a lot in a company like this, depending on..."
"Challenging work and constant learning. Good personal development benefits. Interesting..."
"I feel that there could be more opportunities for graduates to work on client projects...."
"We get desk beers."
"A modern and liberal company."
"I met them at a TargetJobs Event in my first year of university and fell in love..."
"Joining as a graduate, you get the amazing opportunity to do six weeks of training..."
"In the EU it is mostly referrals (like me) but they are looking for more ways to..."
"I have found that not all the graduates coming back from ThoughtWorks University..."