"It is a company with ambitious mission, full of disruptive thinkers..."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"Just be yourself. We hire for talent, attitude and potential above all. The process..."
"There is a great culture. Everyone is very open and non-judgemental of others. There's..."
"Great office in London with a constant stream of tea and coffee, snacks and sweets...."
"The hours are flexible to an extent - I simply need to work 40 hours in total during..."
"As a grad, I think that the wage is very good. But as you progress, you can quickly..."
"Every year the company has an away day, where everyone from every office in each..."
"We are pushed to punch well above our weights here, and you must be prepared and..."
"Here I was asked to show my views and opinions on current events/issues. I had to..."
"Although personally I believe that we could do slightly better by saving more paper..."
"We don't have direct line managers, we have a sponsor (chosen by us) and a cultivator..."
"ThoughtWorks is hands-down the most committed to diversity company that I have ever..."
"I feel that good work and active positioning in the company will always be seen and..."
"I have the impression that any suggestions in this space would be taken seriously,..."
"I am a developer and my day-to-day responsibility is being part of a project team,..."
"You are given the freedom to self-teach and be placed on projects that have real..."
"The company has found it difficult to staff graduates on projects during uncertain..."
"We made Selenium!"
"Ethical software excellence!"
"The company is private and answers to no one. This enables us to spend our money..."
"There's an intense five weeks of training on arrival spent learning the ins and outs..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"Change the structure of what happens when employees are not staffed on projects to..."