"A highly rewarding place to work, with a great atmosphere, and..."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"What do you think about making people's private information accessible to authorities..."
"TW is a flat business, so the concept of hierarchy doesn't really exist here. We..."
"The office is nice and open, everyone works on the same floor, so it really promotes..."
"I work eight hours a day and, although flexibility has to be agreed with the clients,..."
"It is reasonable and I have no problem living a good life on my salary. However,..."
"£1,000 and two days a year to spend on your own development (conferences, books,..."
"There was an initial phone interview, a code exercise, then a face-to-face day with..."
"In the phone interview I was asked why I wanted to work for ThoughtWorks and about..."
"There are groups within the company who actively do work on this. I haven't been..."
"The manager does not have his own office, so he sits with everyone else in an open..."
"The company is extremely committed in terms of diversity, and in particular with..."
"Every year there is the option to have a one-on-one review with someone from management..."
"I have the impression that any suggestions in this space would be taken seriously,..."
"I develop software in small and agile teams. We're often working in pairs so social..."
"The people you work with (no matter where they are working or what grade they are..."
"Uncertainty of where you'll be staffed."
"ThoughtWorks sends every graduate recruit to India for a five-week induction programme!..."
"ThoughtWorks is a technology-focused company with the desire to make the world a..."
"I read an article by someone who works at the firm and found it very interesting...."
"Joining as a graduate, you get the amazing opportunity to do six weeks of training..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"I feel that there could be more training opportunities after ThoughtWorks University...."