"ThoughtWorks is a technology-focused company with the desire..."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"What do you think about making people's private information accessible to authorities..."
"I would argue that there is a flat hierarchy here - leadership team and titles denote..."
"The London office is way better than the office of any other consulting company I've..."
"I think the hours are generally flexible but at the moment I'm in the Soho office..."
"I believe that the salary for graduates is very good, and from what I have seen online..."
"A free financial advice service is a great perk!"
"It was a long hiring process and it took me about half a year to complete, and you..."
"There weren't many specific questions but there were more conversational things around..."
"The company makes active efforts when it comes to recycling, being environmentally..."
"Most of the management including the CEOs are very approachable and very supportive!..."
"ThoughtWorks is very committed to diversity and I have seen efforts made to keep..."
"You work with your cultivator and sponsor to get yourself promoted to a different..."
"Social responsibility is one of the core values of the company to strive to fight..."
"I am a software developer and a consultant, so I will be assigned on a client engagement...."
"The company has great people, very good learning opportunities with creative and..."
"The company has found it difficult to staff graduates on projects during uncertain..."
"We are secretly all kittens in robotic human suits."
"Open, trusting, and totally awesome."
"ThoughtWorks hosts and supports a lot of the 'women in tech' groups that I am connected..."
"Generally speaking, most training is on the job or self-directed. However, courses..."
"In the EU it is mostly referrals (like me) but they are looking for more ways to..."
"I would like to do more of the training at ThoughtWorks University and less in the..."