"Learning-oriented and international."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"If you read the website and check out our stuff like TechRadar, you will get a sense..."
"There is a very flat hierarchy within the company and people are sociable and friendly...."
"The office is very central, with a beautiful view of the City. There is a common..."
"I think the hours are generally flexible but at the moment I'm in the Soho office..."
"I feel like it's not as competitive as at similar jobs."
"Large annual budget to spend as you choose on personal development (books, conferences..."
"It was a long hiring process and it took me about half a year to complete, and you..."
"In the interview I had to show why I wanted to work for the company and how I came..."
"Not sure, though many employees are concerned with green issues."
"They're very approachable and send regular communications."
"ThoughtWorks is a strong advocate of diversity in every sense and not just on paper...."
"There aren't really 'ranks', and the shape of people's careers varies enormously..."
"I have the impression that any suggestions in this space would be taken seriously,..."
"I am a developer and my day-to-day responsibility is being part of a project team,..."
"There are genuinely nice people here, who are smart and open-minded."
"Travel time. Also, I don't get to work on social impact projects as often as I'd..."
"ThoughtWorks was a winner of the Top Companies for Women Technologists programme..."
"Talented people, positive atmosphere, rapid professional development, social responsibility...."
"The company culture, accompanied by their excellence in technology and social and..."
"ThoughtWorks offers all new graduates the opportunity to travel to Pune, India for..."
"The company have schemes like internships and actively target people who would traditionally..."
"While ThoughtWorks University is an amazing programme, I feel that the trainees could..."