"Passionate and purpose-led individuals."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"Take the application seriously; applying to ThoughtWorks is a big time investment,..."
"ThoughtWorks host a lot of community events, both social and educational, which is..."
"All offices are designed with inclusivity and diversity in mind. My office has gender-neutral..."
"I work eight hours a day, because developers are usually pairing, you have to be..."
"I am very happy with the remuneration I currently receive from my employer. It shows..."
"Our office provides an annual personal development budget for us, which we can use..."
"The application process involved a coding task, a phone interview, three in-person..."
"Generally, I felt that the interview was an opportunity to learn about the company..."
"It is something the company is aware of and we do have recycling in the office, but..."
"Incredibly accessible. I would not be able to tell they were managers if I didn't..."
"There are still some outstanding issues to address but there is no doubting the commitment..."
"I would argue that ThoughtWorks is a meritocracy and rewards people who take initiative...."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"We employ agile practices - pair programming and test driven development, to name..."
"My colleagues, the community, the focus on my future and career development and getting..."
"It can be a little chaotic sometimes."
"Global mobility is a real option to everyone here; with over 30 offices spread all..."
"Open, trusting, and totally awesome."
"It had a very good reputation as being a great place to learn, make good connections..."
"The formal training component was a six-week programme in India with other graduates..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"More shadowing opportunities for grads when starting a project."