"An exciting, interesting and fun company to work for."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"What do you think about making people's private information accessible to authorities..."
"It's a very social place to work; there are after work events on a near daily basis..."
"Great location in central London. Good supplies, well stocked cupboards and fridges..."
"I work eight hours a day and, although flexibility has to be agreed with the clients,..."
"For a graduate, I feel that the salary is one of the best on offer on the market...."
"Health care plan, professional development budget, lots of free lunches with 'lunch..."
"The application process involved a coding task, a phone interview, three in-person..."
"Why have you chosen this subject as your passion? How did you approach a difficult..."
"We have energy monitors in the office and we are big on recycling and getting the..."
"Providing and receiving feedback is a core value. This means that the business is..."
"Many diversity initiatives including the Alphabet-Soup (LGBT) interest group. We..."
"Due to flat corporate structure there is less emphasis on ranks than anywhere else...."
"Social responsibility is one of the core values of the company to strive to fight..."
"In my role I work with technology teams and business teams to work out how technology..."
"Pluses include: working with very clever, interesting people; the community is great,..."
"I feel that there could be more opportunities for graduates to work on client projects...."
"ThoughtWorks sends every graduate recruit to India for a five-week induction programme!..."
"Trusting and non-hierarchical."
"The culture at the company, social and economic awareness, raising the bar in software..."
"The best training you can get is to do the real work. ThoughtWorks has been absolutely..."
"The company have schemes like internships and actively target people who would traditionally..."
"I would like to do more of the training at ThoughtWorks University and less in the..."