"The company is supportive and friendly."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"Take the application seriously; applying to ThoughtWorks is a big time investment,..."
"There is huge respect for equality and opportunity here. You have a lot of freedom;..."
"The space is very open, which is great for meeting new people or catching up with..."
"Occasionally I have stayed late at work to get things finished, but you always have..."
"My salary is relatively low at present given my academic background, but this was..."
"ThoughtWorks offer a great personal development budget - you get a reasonably large..."
"It was a long hiring process and it took me about half a year to complete, and you..."
"There were questions regarding the tech and my personal motivations for wanting to..."
"Although personally I believe that we could do slightly better by saving more paper..."
"I have never worked anywhere where I have felt so much support and encouragement..."
"I think diversity in gender and LGBT seems to be great. I would like to see more..."
"There is an open document in the company's folder that outlines the types of attributes..."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"As a graduate, you usually start off shadowing and I think it is as good as you're..."
"Travelling all over the world with amazing people to work on different projects using..."
"Travel time is not always included as part of work hours."
"We made Selenium!"
"Inclusive and open-minded with opportunities for growth and a flat hierarchy."
"I was drawn to the company's emphasis on social and economic justice, and their reputation..."
"There's a five-week training programme in India, which was very intense. Long working..."
"In the EU it is mostly referrals (like me) but they are looking for more ways to..."
"Personally I think that there could be a more structured approach to graduates' first..."