"Supportive and transparent with a great and open culture."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"During the phone interview, I was asked: what does social and economic justice mean..."
"There is a great culture. Everyone is very open and non-judgemental of others. There's..."
"To me the ThoughtWorks offices are vibrant, colourful places to work, with plenty..."
"It's quite flexible as it involves travel."
"The salary is better than entry-level salaries for most other consulting firms, but..."
"There's a good expenses policy for when you're travelling and the possibility to..."
"We are pushed to punch well above our weights here, and you must be prepared and..."
"Why have you chosen this subject as your passion? How did you approach a difficult..."
"There are groups within the company who actively do work on this. I haven't been..."
"I have beers with several senior managers a month and they have helped me greatly..."
"Diversity, and social and economic justice, are right at the heart of everything..."
"As a flat organisation we don't really have 'ranks', but we have 'grades', which..."
"Social responsibility is one of the core values of the company to strive to fight..."
"The role you play depends on what client you are assigned to. The goal is to ensure..."
"The diversity and focus on economic and social justice campaigns. It's the most diverse..."
"The uncertainty of workplace - as consultants, we don't have 100% control over where..."
"We were named the best tech company for women at the Grace Hopper convention last..."
"A consultancy with technology at the core, that is advocating for social and economic..."
"ThoughtWorks' three-pillar policy convinced me to apply here."
"The best training you can get is to do the real work. ThoughtWorks has been absolutely..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"Push towards more flexible working so that employees can work from their homes or..."