"An exciting, interesting and fun company to work for."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"For the technical part I was paired with a developer to extend the coding test that..."
"There is not really a hierarchy in ThoughtWorks. You don't have a boss, which is..."
"We have some pretty nifty offices in my opinion. In London there's ping pong table..."
"The normal working hours are 9:00am-6:00pm. This can be slightly flexible; however..."
"I am very happy with the remuneration I currently receive from my employer. It shows..."
"Large annual budget to spend as you choose on personal development (books, conferences..."
"There was an initial phone interview, a code exercise, then a face-to-face day with..."
"There were several interviews: for the social justice interview the questions were..."
"There are initiatives to reduce paper usage and raise awareness of environmental..."
"As it’s a flat structure, people are always happy to guide and give advice where..."
"Many diversity initiatives including the Alphabet-Soup (LGBT) interest group. We..."
"There aren't really 'ranks', and the shape of people's careers varies enormously..."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"I'm still waiting to do dev work as I have had an extended period of not being assigned..."
"The fact that we are trusted by managers and therefore not micro-managed."
"Travelling can be tough and I found that you often have to work away from home."
"We are secretly all kittens in robotic human suits."
"One of the most impressive employers on the market."
"During my face-to-face interview I got to meet about nine people with different roles..."
"I am happy with the six weeks' training that I had in India - it was life changing...."
"The company have schemes like internships and actively target people who would traditionally..."
"While ThoughtWorks University is an amazing programme, I feel that the trainees could..."