"A truly global company helping tackling some really interesting..."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"If you read the website and check out our stuff like TechRadar, you will get a sense..."
"It's very sociable here. There are lots of activities going on after work and no..."
"ThoughtWorks' offices are nice places to work and centrally located with good furniture..."
"It's quite flexible as it involves travel."
"I think it's above average for my grade. I earn more than most of my peers."
"The best perks are the training budget (£1000 per year plus two days to take for..."
"It was a long hiring process and it took me about half a year to complete, and you..."
"There were several interviews: for the social justice interview the questions were..."
"It is a big commitment of ours. However, we do a lot of travelling, which isn't great...."
"We don't have direct line managers, we have a sponsor (chosen by us) and a cultivator..."
"I have never worked anywhere with more people from different countries or of different..."
"Every year there is the option to have a one-on-one review with someone from management..."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"The work is challenging as a junior team member and there is a lot to learn and pick..."
"The constant challenge. Nothing in the past year has been trivial."
"Personally, I think that there could be a more structured training programme or approach..."
"We used to be a start-up in one location, now we have 42 offices in 15 countries...."
"Open, trusting, and totally awesome."
"Learning and development opportunities."
"As a graduate you train in Pune, India, for six weeks with the other graduates from..."
"My company runs training programmes for applicants from less privileged backgrounds,..."
"Push towards more flexible working so that employees can work from their homes or..."