"Open, creative and supportive."
- The firm has a flat and supportive culture, which creates a friendly community of colleagues who are all happy to help each other out.
- Graduates from all over the world come together for their initial training in India or China, which is widely seen as an enjoyable experience.
- Day-to-day work is varied and graduates get to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- The company likes to have a very positive involvement in social and economic justice.
- There can be some uncertainty over where your next workplace will be located, which may be daunting for some graduates.
- Some graduates felt that there could be more structured activities between projects.
- While work hours are generally good, the flexibility of them is dependent on clients.
- A lot of travel time can be involved when working on client projects.
What insiders say about...
"There's a phone interview, a take home tech-test and an office interview."
"It is a culture of respect, openness and kindness, which I enjoy working in. There..."
"All offices are designed with inclusivity and diversity in mind. My office has gender-neutral..."
"If you're staffed on a client-facing project, working 40 hours a week is usually..."
"Considering I'm a graduate, my remuneration is very good and it allows me to live..."
"In terms of perks the firm offers a pension, healthcare, paternity leave, childcare..."
"ThoughtWorks has a seven-step recruitment process that's geared towards finding the..."
"I was asked more about my values than in other job interviews."
"Although personally I believe that we could do slightly better by saving more paper..."
"The leadership team interacts very well with all employees at ThoughtWorks."
"I think diversity in gender and LGBT seems to be great. I would like to see more..."
"You work with your cultivator and sponsor to get yourself promoted to a different..."
"This is one of our third pillars: Social and Economic Justice. In Manchester, we..."
"I am a software developer and a consultant, so I will be assigned on a client engagement...."
"The people are a plus as we are passionately advocating social and economic justice...."
"The travel commitments can be difficult, but worth it. It can be frustrating when..."
"We get desk beers."
"An exciting, interesting and fun company to work for."
"I was drawn to the company's emphasis on social and economic justice, and their reputation..."
"All graduate hires in the professional services department go to either India or..."
"In the EU it is mostly referrals (like me) but they are looking for more ways to..."
"I feel that there could be more training opportunities after ThoughtWorks University...."