"TPP is an innovative company with good and clear goals to benefit..."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"Interviews generally have some mind-stretching puzzles to calculate. The important..."
"I think we have one of the most unique yet effective working cultures in our organisation...."
"We've just moved into our brand new office and it's great! There is so much space..."
"Work hours are reasonable but pre-defined (not flexible). Out-of-hours work is required..."
"I think the pay I get is great for a graduate job, but I also think it reflects the..."
"Free bar tab, regular social events, unlimited holiday compensation for international..."
"The phone interview was a friendly chat and we organised a date to visit for an in-person..."
"One of the key aims of our software is to reduce paper usage in healthcare."
"Everyone in the company is approachable and the hierarchy is very flat. The employees..."
"We treat everyone equally. I have never seen any example of this not being followed...."
"No hierarchy, but they give good and regular reviews and pay increases accordingly...."
"I have a varied role that involves developing new code, maintaining old code and..."
"Great perks, amazing people to work worth, constant support."
"The hours can be inflexible."
"Like other tech companies such as Google, TPP has a young workforce with an average..."
"Caring, encouraging and supportive."
"I wanted to work on improving a product that made a measurable and positive impact..."
"All new starters receive a lot of support and are involved in all kinds of meetings..."
"Have some structured training."