"TPP is an innovative company with good and clear goals to benefit..."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"Interviews generally have some mind-stretching puzzles to calculate. The important..."
"There's a very flat organisational structure, making experienced teammates and even..."
"The office has just been built specifically for us so is tailored to our needs."
"We can be asked to work long hours but generally we get to leave on time and are..."
"Best I've seen for the job I do at my experience level."
"Free trip to the Caribbean! Free pub and breakfast sandwiches every Friday, massages,..."
"I was asked to solve logic puzzles and given a maths test, as well as the standard..."
"All paper waste is shredded and recycled, and the other waste bins are sorted. The..."
"We have a flat hierarchy, so there isn't really anyone in between Frank (the owner)..."
"People are judged on their merits rather than race, gender etc. I haven't known the..."
"There are only a few directors who are in essential roles. The only way to become..."
"Designing and developing software. Scoping and analysis of project requirements...."
"Great perks, amazing people to work worth, constant support."
"It can be very demanding and high pressure during the working day."
"We give our software to care homes for free."
"Competent, efficient and sensible."
"The salary and word of mouth about how good they were."
"The learning curve is understandably steep for a job like this, but newer employees..."
"Perhaps some formal training would be good, but what they do allows you to learn..."