"Energetic, forward-thinking, enjoyable."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"I think the best preparation for this is to do as much research as possible. Treat..."
"There's a very flat organisational structure, making experienced teammates and even..."
"The offices are brand new, extremely modern and comfortable. There's a lot of natural..."
"We can be asked to work long hours but generally we get to leave on time and are..."
"Pay and perks are very good."
"Free trip to the Caribbean! Free pub and breakfast sandwiches every Friday, massages,..."
"I was asked to solve some general logic puzzles and to explain the things I most..."
"All paper waste is shredded and recycled, and the other waste bins are sorted. The..."
"We have a flat hierarchy, so there isn't really anyone in between Frank (the owner)..."
"The company are extremely welcoming of all different diversities. This is reflected..."
"There are no specific ranks. We have a flat hierarchy and there are no 'team leaders'..."
"Describing my typical day at TPP is actually quite tricky as no two days are ever..."
"You can change processes and how the company does things if you have valid arguments..."
"It can be very demanding and high pressure during the working day."
"When the company was still in its infancy, they would have meetings in a garage sales..."
"Encouraging, inspiring, friendly."
"I was interested in applying for a communications oriented role. The responsibilities..."
"We get informal training on the technologies we use (ie learning by watching and..."
"More flexible hours but I can see why it wouldn't work for the company"