"Professional, friendly, caring."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"Submit a CV and cover letter for review. If successful, you will be invited to the..."
"I think we have one of the most unique yet effective working cultures in our organisation...."
"Brand new office, open plan and very spacious. Dress code in the office is on the..."
"We can be asked to work long hours but generally we get to leave on time and are..."
"The pay is very competitive among other employers in our area. Additionally, because..."
"Free trip to the Caribbean! Free pub and breakfast sandwiches every Friday, massages,..."
"The phone interview was a friendly chat and we organised a date to visit for an in-person..."
"All paper waste is shredded and recycled, and the other waste bins are sorted. The..."
"Everyone in the company is approachable and the hierarchy is very flat. The employees..."
"There's a range of ethnicities and sexual orientations present. Discrimination isn't..."
"There are no specific ranks. We have a flat hierarchy and there are no 'team leaders'..."
"Developing and managing our hosted product. My work has ranged from small changes..."
"The work is meaningful and the people are excellent to work with."
"It was a little stressful getting used to the company's core values of asking for..."
"When the company was still in its infancy, they would have meetings in a garage sales..."
"Caring, encouraging and supportive."
"The job clearly offered an excellent opportunity for graduates to get in to software..."
"We get informal training on the technologies we use (ie learning by watching and..."
"Have some structured training."