"Caring, encouraging and supportive."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"After sending my application, I had a telephone interview, a coding challenge, a..."
"There is a flat hierarchy within the company, with everybody on the same level. As..."
"Very relaxed dress code (except for external meetings). Brand new office finished..."
"We work 8.30 am until 5.15 pm Monday to Thursday and we finish earlier on a Friday...."
"Very good starting salary plus great holiday allowance."
"The company pays for drinks at a local pub every Friday, which many staff attend...."
"A mixture of content on my CV as well as logic/maths problems."
"All paper waste is shredded and recycled, and the other waste bins are sorted. The..."
"Because of the flat hierarchy within the company, we are all responsible for our..."
"The company are extremely welcoming of all different diversities. This is reflected..."
"There are no specific ranks. We have a flat hierarchy and there are no 'team leaders'..."
"I have a varied job that includes working with users, testing the system, coming..."
"Free sailing trip, free breakfast sandwiches and open bar on Fridays, high starting..."
"Can be very high pressure every now and again. I'm not fond of the office coffee...."
"We have a large selection of (free) fresh-ground coffee and tea in every break room...."
"Encouraging, inspiring, friendly."
"The job clearly offered an excellent opportunity for graduates to get in to software..."
"We get informal training on the technologies we use (ie learning by watching and..."
"More flexible hours but I can see why it wouldn't work for the company"