"Energetic, forward-thinking, enjoyable."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"Our application process involves a short phone conversation with someone on the team..."
"In the office, everyone is to the point and there is no nonsense. This takes some..."
"We've just moved into our brand new office and it's great! There is so much space..."
"The hours are not flexible but this is because of the way we work. We very rarely..."
"I think the pay I get is great for a graduate job, but I also think it reflects the..."
"Sailing trip in the Caribbean for a week."
"The phone interview was a friendly chat and we organised a date to visit for an in-person..."
"The company shred all paper used within the office and this is recycled. The lights..."
"Everyone in the company is approachable and the hierarchy is very flat. The employees..."
"We treat everyone equally. I have never seen any example of this not being followed...."
"There are no rank – we all have the same jobs roles and responsibilities. If you..."
"In the marketing team our tasks are very varied and the role involves a high level..."
"I like the way new coders are taught to learn through asking for help and feeding..."
"It was a little stressful getting used to the company's core values of asking for..."
"We have a large selection of (free) fresh-ground coffee and tea in every break room...."
"Direct, exciting, collaborative."
"The salary and word of mouth about how good they were."
"We get informal training on the technologies we use (ie learning by watching and..."
"Maybe more hands-on training would be better for some graduates."