"Direct, exciting, collaborative."
- A generous salary and benefits package.
- The flat hierarchy makes it very easy to socialise with and ask help from anyone in the company.
- There is constant mentoring and supervision of a high quality.
- The work can be high pressure and intense.
- There is no flexi-time, and sometimes out-of-hours work can be required.
- Some found the lack of formal training made it difficult to learn some basics early on.
What insiders say about...
"Read a bit about the company and have a general knowledge of the structure of the..."
"There are always plenty of social events going on, allowing you to get to know the..."
"The offices are brand new, extremely modern and comfortable. There's a lot of natural..."
"We start at 8.30 am and leave at 5.15 pm with a full hour for lunch. On Friday we..."
"Pay and perks are very good."
"Free trip to the Caribbean! Free pub and breakfast sandwiches every Friday, massages,..."
"The normal questions about my CV, past experiences etc along with some more logic..."
"The company shred all paper used within the office and this is recycled. The lights..."
"Because of the flat hierarchy within the company, we are all responsible for our..."
"We treat everyone equally. I have never seen any example of this not being followed...."
"If you are good at what you do and take on responsibility, you will be very successful...."
"Describing my typical day at TPP is actually quite tricky as no two days are ever..."
"Free sailing trip, free breakfast sandwiches and open bar on Fridays, high starting..."
"The days can sometimes be very intense."
"When the company was still in its infancy, they would have meetings in a garage sales..."
"Professional, friendly, caring."
"The culture, the very generous wages and benefits and, most importantly, the fact..."
"We get informal training on the technologies we use (ie learning by watching and..."
"Have some structured training."