"Inclusive, balanced and friendly."
- Work/life balance is seen as important at the firm and flexibility around hours reflects this.
- Trainees get a wide variety of important tasks to complete from early on.
- There’s a relaxed and friendly culture throughout the firm at all levels.
- Both formal and informal training is seen as being very good and helpful.
- The salary is low when compared to other City firms.
- Some of the IT services are seen as outdated.
- There could be more transparency around seat allocations.
- Limited seat options are offered in regional offices.
What insiders say about...
"An interest in doing a seat in the Middle East definitely helps (and is an amazing..."
"The office is closed-plan, so I share with my supervisor. He has been very supportive..."
"Knowledge is regularly shared across the firm. There are numerous leaders in different..."
"There is almost always someone to ask who is willing to impart their knowledge and..."
"The firm's regional offices are open plan, which creates an atmosphere of inclusivity..."
"I work about 50 hours per week. I think this is slightly more than expected. I have..."
"We are paid a little less than our peers, but I would not swap this for the working..."
"Access to the Royal Academy."
"CV and covering letter, interview and psychometric tests"
"…You'll probably get a mixture of legal and non-legal questions – as much to..."
"There's not as much recycling as I'd like."
"The firm is diverse without doubt and frequently undertakes many events and training..."
"Excellence across the board will be required, but also a business case is needed..."
"I am very satisfied. The quality of work given to trainees is good. You’re involved..."
"The firm wants people involved in CSR, but finds it difficult to incentivise people..."
"Support and training. Variety of work. Opportunity to go abroad. Exposure to clients...."
"We have some relatively old IT hardware and software, although this is supposedly..."
"I was a paralegal at the firm before I applied for a training contract. I saw the..."
"The retention is very good if there are jobs available in the department that you..."
"The firm has adopted a dress-for-your-day code, meaning that you are often not required..."
"Collaborative, supportive and successful."
"Have more seats available in regional offices or the opportunity to do a seat in..."