"Very friendly with a supportive culture."
- Work/life balance is seen as important at the firm and flexibility around hours reflects this.
- Trainees get a wide variety of important tasks to complete from early on.
- There’s a relaxed and friendly culture throughout the firm at all levels.
- Both formal and informal training is seen as being very good and helpful.
- The salary is low when compared to other City firms.
- Some of the IT services are seen as outdated.
- There could be more transparency around seat allocations.
- Limited seat options are offered in regional offices.
What insiders say about...
"Research the firm! There are no particularly soft and hard skills required. Therefore,..."
"There are structured social events for the trainees – both for the current trainees,..."
"Housing breakfast club sessions proved very useful. These were training sessions..."
"I've had two fantastic supervisors (an associate and senior associate) who are very..."
"Dress code is very formal compared to other firms. Offices are okay, but not swanky...."
"I am working more than expected but this is solely in respect of the client work..."
"The pay is very competitive for a regional office and it's better than the majority..."
"The opportunity to do a secondment in our international offices as part of the training..."
"I went through an interview procedure, an online test and aptitude test. This has..."
"Two memorable questions from the interview were (1) what I thought about the nature..."
"There's not as much recycling as I'd like."
"The firm has an equality and diversity committee. Many events are run throughout..."
"Excellence across the board will be required, but also a business case is needed..."
"In the commercial property department there is a great opportunity to learn from..."
"This could be better but I am a member of the corporate social responsibility team,..."
"Work/life balance with a decent salary. Very hard things to come by in the City."
"IT systems are not great. Offices could be nicer."
"The culture, the type of work and the secondment opportunities."
"From what I have seen, the retention rates are generally very high."
"The firm has adopted a dress-for-your-day code, meaning that you are often not required..."
"Collaborative, supportive and successful."
"Upgrade the IT systems."