"Dynamic, flexible, changing and high-achieving."
- Work/life balance is seen as important at the firm and flexibility around hours reflects this.
- Trainees get a wide variety of important tasks to complete from early on.
- There’s a relaxed and friendly culture throughout the firm at all levels.
- Both formal and informal training is seen as being very good and helpful.
- The salary is low when compared to other City firms.
- Some of the IT services are seen as outdated.
- There could be more transparency around seat allocations.
- Limited seat options are offered in regional offices.
What insiders say about...
"Trowers seems to be looking for candidates who are passionate about what we do, with..."
"Friendly, sociable bunch of trainees and programme run for future trainees by HR...."
"The firm regularly holds department-specific training, cross-team training and also..."
"Supervisors and partners are very happy to teach and answer questions when trainees..."
"Overseas offices are light, spacious and new. Dubai is set above a shopping centre..."
"Busy when there is work to do but there is no culture of staying late for the sake..."
"We are paid a little less than our peers, but I would not swap this for the working..."
"Our international offices in the Middle East present opportunities for travel and..."
"I went through an interview procedure, an online test and aptitude test. This has..."
"Two memorable questions from the interview were (1) what I thought about the nature..."
"It’s beginning to but still has a way to go considering the amount of wasted paper..."
"There are loads of networks within Trowers including social mobility, LGBTQ+, corporate..."
"Excellence across the board will be required, but also a business case is needed..."
"I am very satisfied. The quality of work given to trainees is good. You’re involved..."
"The firm wants people involved in CSR, but finds it difficult to incentivise people..."
"My colleagues, the level of responsibility that I get and the fact that I feel that..."
"Trowers deserves a better reputation than it has amongst others in the profession...."
"The culture, the type of work and the secondment opportunities."
"Retention rates at the firm appear standard across the profession. The firm retains..."
"The firm has adopted a dress-for-your-day code, meaning that you are often not required..."
"Friendly and open with varied work."
"Offer overseas secondments to those in the regions."