UK University Search
UK University Search is one of the largest providers of student fairs in Britain. We run large scale events for students looking to make the right education and career choices. Our fairs take place at locations such as the Emirates Stadium in London, Old Trafford in Manchester, Anfield in Liverpool and Edgbaston in Birmingham, to name but a few. We are a small and friendly, rapidly expanding company. Although we have only been running our events for four years, we have been able to establish a very strong reputation within the industry, and have become synonymous for running well attended, and professionally organised fairs.
We are looking for a new member of the team to work across sales and recruitment. Your role within sales would be to look after sales on our website and student mailouts. You will be working with new and existing clients which include universities, apprenticeship providers and student related companies. You would also work on recruiting students to attend events at new locations by building relationships with colleges and schools.
The job would suit a recent graduate or school leaver. Previous experience is not necessary, but we do require great communication skills, an excellent phone manner, good written English and lots of enthusiasm. We are looking for a motivated, hardworking and driven individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting new and existing clients regarding email mailouts
- Maintain a relationship with existing clients.
- Help in running the events on the day with the rest of the team.
- Liaising with schools and colleges to bring students to the events
- Helping coordinate recruitment strategies
- A grasp of the UK secondary school system, higher education and apprenticeship market in the UK as well as some sales experience.
- £21,000- plus commission
- 21 days holiday plus paid bank/public holidays. Office closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme.
- Confidence and ability to work well within a team.
- Eloquent speaking and confident on the phone.
- Happy to have their voice heard.
- Must be proficient using Word and Excel.
Working hours are 9-5, full time Monday to Friday. We are based in Islington, North London.
The video will also give a stronger understanding about what we do as a company
We will provide some sales training upon arrival, and the journey will begin from there.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.