"Engaging and welcoming."
- There’s a fair amount of flexibility with hours to help people maintain a work/life balance.
- The salary is seen as being fair and very good for a graduate position.
- Diversity is seen as being strong and a high priority for the company.
- Employees are able to take advantage of many perks including discounts.
- The size of the company can mean there’s a fair amount of administrative processes.
- Some feel there is an element of hierarchy.
- Rotation opportunities could be more structured.
- Some technology and systems can feel dated.
What insiders say about...
"The process is an online application, situational judgement test, video interview..."
"The culture is flexible and friendly. We have a flexible working policy, which is..."
"It depends on which office, but the dress code is quite relaxed, you can wear smarter..."
"The Virgin Media core hours based on flexible working principles are 10.00 am to..."
"It's a good salary for a graduate programme. However, for someone who moves to a..."
"As a Virgin company, we get discounts from all Virgin brands through our discount..."
"It was a series of situation-based questions quite similar to the situational judgement..."
"There are recycling bins throughout all buildings and we're encouraged to use our..."
"It is a hot-desk environment, so you could easily be sitting next to or chatting..."
"I believe my employer goes out of its way to uphold strict diversity and equality..."
"There's little transparency and I'm unsure of future career prospects."
"There was initially a lot of training and shadowing but, once the skills were learned,..."
"The flexibility of the role and the opportunity to learn."
"There is still a bit of an old-fashioned culture of having to be in the office from..."
"Virgin Media had 10,000 applications for 74 spots on the graduate scheme."
"Busy, fast paced and friendly."
"There's a reasonably well-ranked graduate scheme with appropriate learning and development..."
"I attend a training course at least once a month and sometimes more. I also attend..."
"A more scrutinous development programme for tech and innovation graduates. Many of..."