"Energetic, wholesome and reactive."
- There’s a fair amount of flexibility with hours to help people maintain a work/life balance.
- The salary is seen as being fair and very good for a graduate position.
- Diversity is seen as being strong and a high priority for the company.
- Employees are able to take advantage of many perks including discounts.
- The size of the company can mean there’s a fair amount of administrative processes.
- Some feel there is an element of hierarchy.
- Rotation opportunities could be more structured.
- Some technology and systems can feel dated.
What insiders say about...
"The interview process did not cause too much pressure and I felt comfortable at all..."
"The induction was in Amsterdam! The company flew all the new grads to Amsterdam for..."
"We have a smart casual dress code. The office space is relaxed and varied depending..."
"I work 37.5 hours a week and this can be done at your discretion across the week...."
"It's a good starting salary with an option for an uplift if you perform well and..."
"We have a pension and Bupa health paid for. We have a wellbeing number, which is..."
"I had some strength/weakness questions, some 'tell me a time when you have...' Questions..."
"We've removed plastic cups in the offices and there are some other sustainability..."
"Managers are accessible. Some make good mentors while others have less experience...."
"I would like to see more women and ethnic backgrounds in leadership. We're doing..."
"There's little transparency and I'm unsure of future career prospects."
"Graduate roles are really hands-on and graduates get to own end-to-end projects."
"Flexible working, a supportive culture and many learning and development opportunities...."
"There is still a bit of an old-fashioned culture of having to be in the office from..."
"We are only one of two service provider companies within the UK that actually owns..."
"Agile, open and modern."
"Good pay and benefits. There's the opportunity to do several placements in different..."
"I have been on a variety of training sessions since I joined the company, from Excel,..."
"Some more social events would be nice, as would a few more freebies."