"Engaging, inclusive and forward thinking."
- There’s a fair amount of flexibility with hours to help people maintain a work/life balance.
- The salary is seen as being fair and very good for a graduate position.
- Diversity is seen as being strong and a high priority for the company.
- Employees are able to take advantage of many perks including discounts.
- The size of the company can mean there’s a fair amount of administrative processes.
- Some feel there is an element of hierarchy.
- Rotation opportunities could be more structured.
- Some technology and systems can feel dated.
What insiders say about...
"There's an online application, situational judgement test, video interview and an..."
"The culture is very much what you'd expect. It's fun, forward thinking, open minded..."
"The dress code is smart casual. However, hoodies, t-shirts and jumpers are all accepted..."
"The Virgin Media core hours based on flexible working principles are 10.00 am to..."
"It's a good starting salary with an option for an uplift if you perform well and..."
"We get great discounts for all VM's products including 50% off Virgin Trains, access..."
"There were situational questions describing a scenario where I showcased a certain..."
"It attempts to recycle as much as possible, but there's little support for alternative..."
"There is a good structure in terms of performance reviews and objective setting online,..."
"From what I have seen the company is very inclusive. It also has a partnership with..."
"It isn't exactly clear what it takes to move up the ranks, although using common..."
"It has varied depending on the placements and a lot of my work has been done in Excel...."
"The flexibility of the role and the opportunity to learn."
"Some of the placement rotations (six-month job roles across the graduate scheme)..."
"Richard Branson doesn't own Virgin Media and is not the CEO."
"Very invested in graduates."
"I noticed VM was well respected in terms of graduate jobs and it was in the top 100..."
"Lots of work-place training is offered but there's little technical training or certification...."
"A little more trust in the work that is given."